$$$$$ White Flood SALE of the Century, $15.00 $$$$$$$

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I Ordered My White Flood Yesterday!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i bought it!! at like 230am lol still watiing for it to get shipped though!!

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
still waiting and its been a week and a half!

themandaloria

Awards
I wish i would have gotten the blue up sale for my dad :(

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
got mine on saturday the 17th...anyway tried it yesterday, two scoops about 30min before and sipped for an hour during workout...awesome stuff! I had alot more endurance and alot more energy but pretty clean energy, not jittery....had some crazy pumps, like i was on cycle kinda pumps! Vascularity too. I just hope it doesnt die out as i go thru my tubs. First dose of it and i Love it! The taste isnt bad either, mixabilty was good and texture was unnoticable at all. :thumbsup:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
got mine on saturday the 17th...anyway tried it yesterday, two scoops about 30min before and sipped for an hour during workout...awesome stuff! I had alot more endurance and alot more energy but pretty clean energy, not jittery....had some crazy pumps, like i was on cycle kinda pumps! Vascularity too. I just hope it doesnt die out as i go thru my tubs. First dose of it and i Love it! The taste isnt bad either, mixabilty was good and texture was unnoticable at all. :thumbsup:
awesome, glad you got in on the deal of the century :)