A few discoverys

nelix

Awards
  • Established
1. Shake before use (this seemed to have reduced the bloating that purple wraath and white flood cause me... seems less sweet too?)
2. Let sit for 10 minutes in the fridge (I use a steel Martini shaker... lol)
3. Slam it down as fast as possible
4. NEVER mix 2 flavours. Purple + Green = Brown...
5. Get used to consuming lots of fluids and slamming so much fluid becomes less hard over time, you will get used to it.

I assumed shaking would not help the taste, this might be placebo but I really think it does.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
1. Shake before use (this seemed to have reduced the bloating that purple wraath and white flood cause me... seems less sweet too?)
2. Let sit for 10 minutes in the fridge (I use a steel Martini shaker... lol)
3. Slam it down as fast as possible
4. NEVER mix 2 flavours. Purple + Green = Brown...
5. Get used to consuming lots of fluids and slamming so much fluid becomes less hard over time, you will get used to it.

I assumed shaking would not help the taste, this might be placebo but I really think it does.
good posting. Sometimes it is a lot of water to take in with Controlled Labs stuff. Especially if you have PW during workout, Green Mag pre and White Flood pre followed by some more Purple Wraath post workout or protien shake.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I do:
White Flood 8oz
10 minutes
PW 8oz
50 minutes
workout
Green Mag 8oz
10 minutes
Shake

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I mix the colors all the time, purple + green = delicious!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
i'm mixing 2 scoops purple wraath with like 40 oz's of water at it's STILL too strong for me to handle