Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 09-16-2011, 12:56 AM
i liked g2, although i found it very hard to stay awake without stacking it with stims. if i did, felt great, if not - e****lent product to fight insomnia.
like the other bro in this thread, i still have around half a bottle left.
would look forward to a third gen product, with a bit of a different targeted use - like acacia, choline citrate, alpha gpc, b-complex, pea, hordenine, piracetam, rauwolscine, and a small dose of caffeine. it would certainly put me in a happy place. make it a powder that tastes like white flood v2 (melon plz) and it'll fly off the shelves.
- 09-16-2011, 05:57 AM
09-18-2011, 12:29 AM
09-18-2011, 05:21 AM
just needs to be a drink not pills
iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
09-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 59Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:34 PM
- By cervasa1977 in forum SupplementsReplies: 39Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:09 PM
- By ddawg91 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:59 PM
- By ddawg91 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
- By ddawg91 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM