Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. merderah

i liked g2, although i found it very hard to stay awake without stacking it with stims. if i did, felt great, if not - excellent product to fight insomnia.

like the other bro in this thread, i still have around half a bottle left.

would look forward to a third gen product, with a bit of a different targeted use - like acacia, choline citrate, alpha gpc, b-complex, pea, hordenine, piracetam, rauwolscine, and a small dose of caffeine. it would certainly put me in a happy place. make it a powder that tastes like white flood v2 (melon plz) and it'll fly off the shelves.

2. Quote Originally Posted by merderah View Post
    i liked g2, although i found it very hard to stay awake without stacking it with stims. if i did, felt great, if not - excellent product to fight insomnia.

like the other bro in this thread, i still have around half a bottle left.

would look forward to a third gen product, with a bit of a different targeted use - like acacia, choline citrate, alpha gpc, b-complex, pea, hordenine, piracetam, rauwolscine, and a small dose of caffeine. it would certainly put me in a happy place. make it a powder that tastes like white flood v2 (melon plz) and it'll fly off the shelves.
    Great to see nEuphoria still getting some love after all this time.... it's a damn shame that it didn't catch on faster (sell fast enough)
    •   

3. I agree man. YN and YN2 were amazing for mental recovery of hard training...an aspect people dont consider as much as they should.
    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Great to see nEuphoria still getting some love after all this time.... it's a damn shame that it didn't catch on faster (sell fast enough)

4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I agree man. YN and YN2 were amazing for mental recovery of hard training...an aspect people dont consider as much as they should.
    nootropics werent really a big thing back when these were out......or at least not as popular as they seem to be lately. id really like to see a v3 come out, with the respect you guys have in the supp game im positive it would catch on!

just needs to be a drink not pills
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post
    nootropics werent really a big thing back when these were out......or at least not as popular as they seem to be lately. id really like to see a v3 come out, with the respect you guys have in the supp game im positive it would catch on!

just needs to be a drink not pills
    You bring up a good point.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Purple WRAATH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:34 PM
  2. Yellow nEuphoria Gen2 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 09:09 PM
  3. Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:59 PM
  4. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
  5. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM