Glycer Grow questions

  1. Glycer Grow questions


    I see that Glycer Grow doesnt mix well but.....

    Is it a clumpy/flakey float on top/all around "doesnt mix well".

    OR

    Goes into solution but you have to shake it all the time like Size-On "doesnt mix well"


  2. More of a "flakey float on top/all around doesnt mix well".

  3. lol. thanks
    •   
       


  4. It works best to just shoot and chase instead of trying to mix BTW

  5. Yea thats what I was debateing. I dont mind a swirl and drink but it looks like I'll be shooting 1 scoop pre/during/post

  6. Distilled, what do you think of the product so far?

  7. do 2 scoops preworkout one scoop at a time then chug with drink


    then pop another right before u left for gym, or use third scoop when you get home or after workout depening on distance

  8. I have't tried it yet. I dont know when Im going to either. Soon hopefuly.

    nycste. Your saying take like this
    1-2 scoop(s) pre-workout goodies.
    1 scoop Just before leaving/entering gym
    *Optional scoop just after finishing workout

    Correct?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I have't tried it yet. I dont know when Im going to either. Soon hopefuly.

    nycste. Your saying take like this
    1-2 scoop(s) pre-workout goodies.
    1 scoop Just before leaving/entering gym
    *Optional scoop just after finishing workout

    Correct?
    yea, if you want to take 1 scoop after gym then you can just do

    1-1-1 instead of 2-1-1 but really all up to you

    i recommend taking extra taurine while on this and water

  10. another GG question.... wouldit be okay to mix with WMS and BCAA's to consume during workout??

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    More of a "flakey float on top/all around doesnt mix well".
    Thats how it would mix with BCAA and WMS

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles View Post
    another GG question.... wouldit be okay to mix with WMS and BCAA's to consume during workout??
    yep you can mix it all together but it won't dissolve so just keep shaking it up during your workout

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    More of a "flakey float on top/all around doesnt mix well".
    as long as it doesn't get clumpy, it's all good.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Treb View Post
    as long as it doesn't get clumpy, it's all good.
    Nope doesn't get clumpy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Nope doesn't get clumpy
    sounds good, once i finish up with this NO supp i'm taking now, i'm gonna add GG and GM to the stack. i'll mix GG and PW together (if it'll work together) and take pre and during workouts.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Treb View Post
    sounds good, once i finish up with this NO supp i'm taking now, i'm gonna add GG and GM to the stack. i'll mix GG and PW together (if it'll work together) and take pre and during workouts.
    Cool, let us know how it goes.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:07 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 11:58 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in