White Flood Clumping

Big L

Awards
So I just received 2 containers of White Flood. The first was fine, it kind of looked similar to flour in the container, and I've used it for 2 workouts so far and really liked it.

When trying to make some order out of my supplements though, I noticed the second container was really solid without any give, so I opened it to check it out and it was all brown and very hard and clumpy with a bit of a weird smell. I'm just wondering if these are difference versions and if the brown, clumpy White Flood is still good? I can stab at it with a knife and get it into a powder, but it was giving off a weird smell and was brown so wasn't sure if it would be effective...

Thanks

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
So I just received 2 containers of White Flood. The first was fine, it kind of looked similar to flour in the container, and I've used it for 2 workouts so far and really liked it.

When trying to make some order out of my supplements though, I noticed the second container was really solid without any give, so I opened it to check it out and it was all brown and very hard and clumpy with a bit of a weird smell. I'm just wondering if these are difference versions and if the brown, clumpy White Flood is still good? I can stab at it with a knife and get it into a powder, but it was giving off a weird smell and was brown so wasn't sure if it would be effective...

Thanks
seems like you got the new and old versions. is the fine pwoeder one 610 grams and the clumpy one 549 or 580 grams?

if so you got one of each. where did you purchase from and how long ago?

yes, it is fine to use the old ones, just break them apart.

we enhanced the formula (in the 610 gram one) so that it no longer clumps and so that it tastes much better. most retailers have been selling the new one exclusively for months now :)