Green Mag: pre, post or during workout?
- 10-07-2007, 06:17 AM
- 10-07-2007, 08:34 AM
10-07-2007, 04:34 PM
10-08-2007, 05:39 AM
1 scoop daily
Preworkout for best results
CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
10-08-2007, 05:01 PM
10-08-2007, 05:32 PM
10-09-2007, 03:12 PM
07-28-2009, 07:57 PM
I am going to purchase green mag tomorrow and was wondering the same thing. Is 5g of creatine enough for someone weighing 200 pounds. Would it be effective to take 1 scoop before workout and 1 scoop after or is it true that the body can only use 5g of creatine at a time. I really want to bulk up and use creatine as a means of achieving this. So would it be ok to use green mag pre workout and a creatine mono supplement post workout or is that too much?
07-29-2009, 01:00 PM
5 g of creatine IS ENOUGH.
No, don't useGM pre and mono post.
1 scoop of GM will be fine, don't worry about it.
11-05-2009, 03:10 PM
can i add citrulline malate and Di Arginine Malate to green mag without it loosing its effectiveness ?
11-05-2009, 10:31 PM
11-06-2009, 06:17 AM
11-10-2009, 12:28 PM
11-22-2009, 12:34 PM
01-17-2010, 08:26 AM
01-18-2010, 01:52 AM
i did one scoop about 30 min pre workout and didnt see results so im going to try post workout or half and half and see if i can give this supplement a good rep like others do on here
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
01-18-2010, 03:25 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By victorypark in forum PESReplies: 12Last Post: 03-19-2013, 06:31 PM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:39 AM
- By BoyFromAus in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2008, 09:23 PM
- By Jag in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-20-2008, 06:17 PM
- By rysigpi in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:58 AM