Green Mag: pre, post or during workout?

Big L

Awards
Hey,
Everything I've read, including the FAQ, seems to suggest taking Green Mag pre-workout, but I always took my creatine monohydrate post workout. Just wondering if it really matters, and if so what you'd recommend?

Thanks!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey,
Everything I've read, including the FAQ, seems to suggest taking Green Mag pre-workout, but I always took my creatine monohydrate post workout. Just wondering if it really matters, and if so what you'd recommend?

Thanks!
Most users do 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post... I myself would go 1pre/1post.. it's still 6 weeks worth of creatine..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Most users do 1/2 scoop pre and 1/2 scoop post... I myself would go 1pre/1post.. it's still 6 weeks worth of creatine..
for green mag, 1 scoop preworkout works. I don't really find taking it at a specific time all that helpful. Still, if you prefer 1 hour pre-workout. If you drink a LOT of water with your workout like me, 1/2 scoop pre, 1/2 scoop post.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
1 scoop daily

Preworkout for best results

zmac1026

Awards
I am going to purchase green mag tomorrow and was wondering the same thing. Is 5g of creatine enough for someone weighing 200 pounds. Would it be effective to take 1 scoop before workout and 1 scoop after or is it true that the body can only use 5g of creatine at a time. I really want to bulk up and use creatine as a means of achieving this. So would it be ok to use green mag pre workout and a creatine mono supplement post workout or is that too much?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
5 g of creatine IS ENOUGH.

No, don't useGM pre and mono post.

1 scoop of GM will be fine, don't worry about it.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
can i add citrulline malate and Di Arginine Malate to green mag without it loosing its effectiveness ?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
can i add citrulline malate and Di Arginine Malate to green mag without it loosing its effectiveness ?
Perfect additions !!!

:bigok:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yupz I did that .. If anythin tastes bad I jus throw that biz in green mag lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did one scoop about 30 min pre workout and didnt see results so im going to try post workout or half and half and see if i can give this supplement a good rep like others do on here