Anyone else Have Gripes about Triad?

themandaloria

Awards
2 things for me. I've read countless articles on how important vitamin D is. I just read life extensions new issue(subscription courtesy of Anabolic minds :) that guy here). Anyways they say 1000mg is good a day and can have countless benefits.

However i've also heard lots of stuff about vitamin A. It does seem like it's a little overdosed.

So what do you guys think?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
My problem is with stomach upset, which I think is due to MSM.

themandaloria

Awards
What are your views on the Vitamin d then. I guess i'll just take some standalone

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My problem is with stomach upset, which I think is due to MSM.
Are you dosing all 6 caps at once? Try to split them up throughout the day. Some guys do 2 caps three times per day, or 3 caps two times per day are two good options for you.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got no gripes. I like the somewhat orange taste it has. What is the color made from?

I was wondering do you think 4 caps a day is enough or should i just stick with 6?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Even 2 makes me ill.
I am doing 1 tab 4 times a day, I am no longer feeling ill.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Glad your not feeling ill anymore. Try to bump it up to 5 and see what happens. It may just be a matter of getting used to it.

Also, I used to get sick from ANY multi vitamin, but then I started taking it BEFORE I ate, and it helped. Just an idea.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I am doing 1 tab 4 times a day, I am no longer feeling ill.
Awesome, we need more consumers like you (who know what they are doing and how to adjust)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking mine right in the middle of meals to buffer it as much as possible. I have to do the same thing with fish oil to avoid upset stomach. Capsules are fine. I think it may just be the size and hardness that upsets my stomach lining. DCP (size 000 caps) also cause the upset. I think I have cracked the case.

themandaloria

Awards
Don't like the taste, articifial colors, and What's so good about it being Beta Carotene. I was reading up on it, was a bit confused.

Other than that i love it

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Don't like the taste, articifial colors, and What's so good about it being Beta Carotene. I was reading up on it, was a bit confused.

Other than that i love it
there is no taste, its a tablet silly :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ike the idea of taking a Multi-vitiman once in the am and once in the PM.

themandaloria

Awards
hey I can taste it still, just like i can taste now adam, and it's gross too

Calcium pills, fish oil, my other stuff has no taste

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What Im p[artically Interested are the digestive engyms?

what are they and what have you noticed vereses not using them and now using them?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
What Im p[artically Interested are the digestive engyms?

what are they and what have you noticed vereses not using them and now using them?
there arent enzymes, but there are digestive aids and they work very well

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well you have me interested can you tell me what they are and what each one does. sell me on Triad homie. The digestive aids