BlueUp, AI on cycle?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive taken Jungle Warfare and loved it, i put on 6lb in 2 weeks. blue up seems very similar to JW, except there is no AI in it, so wont this cause estrogen side effects?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm sorry, i read the write up and it seems that active test wont aromatize, again idk if thats right?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You got some nice results from a pro-STEROID product... Blue-up is a good product, but it's natural.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You got some nice results from a pro-STEROID product... Blue-up is a good product, but it's natural.
isnt it just as natural as jw, they both target gains by binding is SHBG and freeing up test, jw uses stinging nettle, bu uses some other plant. i know there is a matd variant in jw, its kinda a steroidal AI, does that make a huge difference?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
isnt it just as natural as jw, they both target gains by binding is SHBG and freeing up test, jw uses stinging nettle, bu uses some other plant. i know there is a matd variant in jw, its kinda a steroidal AI, does that make a huge difference?
I've used Jungle Warfare and thought it was a decent product to be honest. I was following the ALRI 'All Natural Marketing' crock of b/s and didn't use anything for PCT and suffered some suppression sides after the JW was done (depression, lack of energy and motivation, some loss of strength).

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used Jungle Warfare and thought it was a decent product to be honest. I was following the ALRI 'All Natural Marketing' crock of b/s and didn't use anything for post cycle therapy and suffered some suppression sides after the JW was done (depression, lack of energy and motivation, some loss of strength).
JW has a fairly strong AI in it, when u went off it could of been a estrogen rebound but shouldn't of been to bad, JW didn't suppress my HPTA function