New Stack Questions - Tell me what you think

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I've been luring around AM for quite some time and finally signed up. I'm thinking of buying Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wrath, and GlycerGrow to stack all at the same time, but can't find any information on if all 4 of these are good together.

I know GM,WF, and PW are a great stack, but is it overkill to add GG to the mix??? Should I split them up and take GG after the first three run out?

I'm not new to supplements and i've tried a variety of proteins, weight gainers, stims, creatines, and AAKG's in the past.

My stats are 22 yo 6 years lifting experience seriously now for over 2 years. Weight: 167 lbs Height: 5' 7" Mesomorph

Thanks for your help.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
The main thing when using both WF + GG is that you MUST stay hydrated all day long. Other options

Alternating protocol:

Mon: White FLOOD
Tue: GlycerGROW
Wed: OFF
Thu: White FLOOD
Fri: GlycerGROW

Cycling protocol:

Sept: White FLOOD
Oct: GlycerGROW

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Thanks thats what i needed to know. I'll try it out and log my progress. Thanks for the input.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I can attest that Green MAG + Purple WRAATH + GlycerGROW added quality mass to my frame.

I'm logging GM+WF right now, check the sig

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I will be starting/posting a log today sometime after my workout. I ordered my stuff Tuesday and it got here Wednesday (I love being close to a DistributionCenter) I ordered all 4 things and will post a link here to the log and keep it updated daily.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The main thing when using both WF + GG is that you MUST stay hydrated all day long. Other options

Alternating protocol:

Mon: White FLOOD
Tue: GlycerGROW
Wed: OFF
Thu: White FLOOD
Fri: GlycerGROW

Cycling protocol:

Sept: White FLOOD
Oct: GlycerGROW

A guy asks if he should buy 4 products and Pu show him how to cycle 2 product, instead of just trying to make some extra sales.

Pu, I respect the HELL out of you. :thumbsup: You have always been a real stand up guy with your posts here and other boards. CL is very lucky to have you and other reps like you.

CROWLER

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
A guy asks if he should buy 4 products and Pu show him how to cycle 2 product, instead of just trying to make some extra sales.

Pu, I respect the HELL out of you. :thumbsup: You have always been a real stand up guy with your posts here and other boards. CL is very lucky to have you and other reps like you.

CROWLER
Thanks Crowler, Pu IS one heck of a guy.