Why aren't you guys in GNC?

themandaloria

Awards
Always wondered, you're products are amazing, not saying i like GNC but it'd help you so much

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I think we're in GNC Canada :D

themandaloria

Awards
I hope it changes, you guys are my favorite. Plus prices might not be too bad

sometimes i get 25% off coupons, then if theres bogo buy one 50% off the prices get to the same as online

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I hope it changes, you guys are my favorite. Plus prices might not be too bad

sometimes i get 25% off coupons, then if theres bogo buy one 50% off the prices get to the same as online
sweet deal :)

themandaloria

Awards
Oh yes. Hmm i read franchise stores can carry you. Call some up!!!

themandaloria

Awards
I wish i had a cool franchise store here though. Everyone here jacks their prices way up

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude you guys would make a killing at GNC! color coded type supplements, teens will be asking mommy for the rainbow stack! hahahaha

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
it is franchised if its a GNC, trust me :)

why do you think its a corporate store?
not its not gnc, thats what im saying...
its a small store but carries all the new products, rare to find in canada.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
not its not gnc, thats what im saying...
its a small store but carries all the new products, rare to find in canada.
What's it called John? The GNC and Popeyes here carry some CL products.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
the vitamin world shops in hawaii are discontinueing carrying of CL products.. the whole line is on sale.. 50% off.. the old bag behind counter couldnt gimme a reason why.. so needless to say they lost my only reason for visiting the store

nelix

Awards
  • Established
GNC Australia sells White Flood for just $110

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
the vitamin world shops in hawaii are discontinueing carrying of CL products.. the whole line is on sale.. 50% off.. the old bag behind counter couldnt gimme a reason why.. so needless to say they lost my only reason for visiting the store
its not discontinued there, they are just reducing stock a bit, I got confirmation from HQ that they are still carrying our products going forward.

GNC Australia sells White Flood for just $110
you mean white blood. they havent imported white flood from us....yet ;0

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Yes white blood.

Amazing markup these GNC people have.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
its not discontinued there, they are just reducing stock a bit, I got confirmation from HQ that they are still carrying our products going forward.

well now i have a reason to go back.. but only if in a bind.. its cheaper even with shipping to stick with NP

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen anything in the Halifax GNC yet, althought I'm assuming it's a corporate store (as most are in Canada) but Popeye's carries some CL (not enough though) for any other Haligonians listen to John123131...L & S is where it's at for CL in Halifax!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen anything in the Halifax GNC yet, althought I'm assuming it's a corporate store (as most are in Canada) but Popeye's carries some CL (not enough though) for any other Haligonians listen to John123131...L & S is where it's at for CL in Halifax!
Its funny seeing CL in Popeye's. I find its the most "advanced" brand they sell...

themandaloria

Awards
Ugh popeyes chicken SUCKS. So how's CL doin on GNC online?

themandaloria

Awards
Well no cash here, plus i got all i need :)

How come only 4 products?

Btw man i can't stomach Green magnitude. YUCK

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Well no cash here, plus i got all i need :)

How come only 4 products?

Btw man i can't stomach Green magnitude. YUCK
large retailers take in best sellers to start, when they sell they look at other SKUs.

wow, your in the very tiny majority. most thin green magnitude is the best tasting supp on the market :)

ClintCanada

One piece of advice for Canadians -- compare your local GNC prices to Popeye's -- the difference is staggering -- Popeye's is the only place to go (unless you're ordering online . . .)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
One piece of advice for Canadians -- compare your local GNC prices to Popeye's -- the difference is staggering -- Popeye's is the only place to go (unless you're ordering online . . .)
they have our stuff, so get it from them :) :dance:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
This is sadly true.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i can't take the sweetness, makes me gag
try adding more water or some dried lemon seasoning for tartness. You'll get used to it.

I thought I'd never get used to the purple wraath. low and behold I look forward to it now.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
try adding more water or some dried lemon seasoning for tartness. You'll get used to it.

I thought I'd never get used to the purple wraath. low and behold I look forward to it now.
lemon juice will certainly tarten it up