CONTROLLED LABS-Green MAG and White FLOOD loggers/reviewers wanted<---Apply Here

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Green MAG and White FLOOD Stack

for PEAK performance

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present a chance to 4 lucky forum members to log/review White FLOOD and Green MAGnitude. The chosen testers will be able to choose the flavor of Green MAG(Sour Apple or Electric Lemonade) they wish to use.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of White FLOOD V2(New and improved) and Green MAG.

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. The initial "log / review" should include a minimum of 50 White FLOOD and Green MAG WORKOUTS in detail, with one final summary when the White FLOOD bottle is completed. Before / After photos and measurements are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.​

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at:_____________________

Good Luck !!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Nice !!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ALRIGHTTTTTTTT!

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 160~lbs

Bodytype: Ecto-Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
I've been weight training and doing martial arts for over 7 years now. Bodybuiling seriously for about 2 years. In those 2 years I put on approx. 30lbs quality muscle. It's no surprise that it's harder to put on muscle now. I prefer to stay natural, especially with a powerful controlled labs stack like this one. I've used Green MAG before with great results, and I would love to try the lemonade flavor!!! I've used White FLOOD sample packs and would love to use the actual product. I'd also like to discipline myself with logging. A great opportunity!

I do a modified training routine, aimed at bulking. Large muscle groups, compound movements.

Monday: Legs
8 sets of 8 squats

Tuesday: Upperbody (focus barbell)
6x5 Bench Press
6x5 BB Rows
6x5 Overhead Press
Accessory Arm work:
3 sets of 8 curls / tricep pushdowns

Wed - off

Thur: Upperbody (focus bodyweight)
5x5 Deadlifts
5x8 Chinups
5x8 Dips
Accessory Arm work:
3 sets of 8 curls / tricep pushdowns

Fri: Legs
8 sets of 8 squats

Weekends off.

Boxing 2 days a week, for an hour each day. Mostly bag work and shadow boxing.

ON's Adenergy stack (creatine)
Muscle Milk (protein)
NOW vitamins

I try to follow 40/40/20, and eating around 3500-4000 calories per day

At least one gallon

Short Term Goal:
Add muscle for the mirror

Long Term Goal:
Add muscle for the mirror

None!

2 cycles of Pheraplex, 3 cycles of Epistane. Tons of creatine, NO products. You name it, I've probably tried it!

Green MAG + Purple wraath logs
Hyper H logs
Both at other sites.
There's also a pheraplex log or two on AM but I can't seem to find it.

This is at least 6 months old but the only one I have:

Yes, I just bought a new camera phone. Razr v3 baby

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 27, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: Controlled Labs forum, Anabolic Minds forum

Good Luck !!

NOTE: You have until Saturday 18th to get your app in, loggers will be selected Sunday 19th[/QUOTE]

Sweet!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I posted my ap in the other thread as well, but here it is again:

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 190

Bodytype: "Your body is closest to a Mesomorph"

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Been training since I was 14. Got serious around 19. Went back to school at 26 while working fulltime, so training ceased. Started training again last year. Went from 210 to 185. Lift religously now, and push myself to new limits.

Training Lactic Acid Training for Fat Loss

Day One: Chest and Back
  • A1. 6 Incline Dumbbell Presses at 45-degree angle
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A2. 12 Incline Barbell Presses at 45-degree angle
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A3. 25 Incline Dumbbell Press at 30-degree angle
    Rest 2 minutes Repeat 2-3 times
  • B1. 6 Weighted Chins
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B2. 12 Bent-over Rows
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B3. 25 Seated Cable Rows to Neck
Day Two: Legs
  • A1. 6 Squats
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A2. 12 Lunges
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A3. 25 Leg Extensions
  • B1. 6 Leg Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B2. 12 Romanian Dead Lifts
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B3. 25 Reverse Hypers or Back Extensions
    Rest 2 Minutes Repeat 2-3 times
Day Three: Off/Abs

Day Four: Shoulders and Arms
  • A1. 6 incline Dumbbell Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A2. 12 Standing Barbell Curls
    Rest 10 seconds
  • A3. 25 Standing Pulley Curls
  • B1. 6 Seated Dumbbell Presses
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B2. 12 Seated Lateral Raises
    Rest 10 seconds
  • B3. 25 Lateral Raises with Cables
  • C1. 6 Dips or Close-Grip Bench Presses
    Rest 10 seconds
  • C2. 12 Decline Barbell Extensions
    Rest 10 seconds
  • C3. 25 Cable Pressdowns
Day Five: Off/Abs
Repeat

However, my next phase which would be during testing would be:pHASE NO.8 – DENSITY DOMINANT (4 WEEKS)
Monday – Back/Biceps/Rear delts
Tuesday – Quads/Hamstrings/Calves
Wednesday – Chest/Shoulders
Thursday – OFF / Abs
Friday – Back/Biceps/Traps
Saturday – Chest/Triceps
Sunday – OFF/ Abs

Exercise / Sets / Reps / Technique / Rest / Notes
Monday
A1. Motorcycle rowing / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A2. Seated row to low abdomen / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A3. Straight-arms pulldown / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B1. Wide-grip preacher curl / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B2. Standing barbell curl / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / Slight cheating allowed
B3. Incline DB curl / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak on each rep
C. Seated row to face / 3 / 12 to 15 / Normal lifting / 30 sec. / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Tuesday
A1. Close-stance DB squat /3 /8 to 10 /Pre-post fat. /None /
A2. Leg press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat./ None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
A3. Leg extension / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min 2 sec. peak contraction
B1. Lying leg curl / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
B2. DB Romanian deadlift / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None /3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B3. Gironda-style leg curl / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak contraction
C. Standing calves raise / 3 /15 to 20 / Normal lifting / 30 sec. / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Wednesday
A1. Decline DB flies / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
A2. Decline bench press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A3. Push-ups / 3 maximum / / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / Stop short of lockout
B1. Standing lateral raise / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak on each rep
B2. Seated DB press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B3. Standing DB front raise / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Friday
A1. Bent over dumbbell rowing / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A2. Seated row to mid pec line / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak contraction
A3. DB pullover / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B1. Reverse grip barbell curl / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B2. Hammer curl / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / Slight cheating allowed
B3. Low-pulley cable curl / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 2 sec. peak on each rep
C. DB shrugs / 3 / 12 to 15 Normal lifting / 30 sec. / 2 sec. peak on each rep

Saturday
A1. Cable crossover / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 2 sec. peak on each rep
A2. Dips (weighted if possible) / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / Elbows flared out
A3. ½ dumbbell flies / 3 / maximum / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B1. Lying DB triceps extension / 3 / 8 to 10 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B2. Close-grip bench press / 3 / 6 to 8 / Pre-post fat. / None / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down
B3. Tate press / 3 / 10 to 12 / Pre-post fat. / 2 min / 3 sec. up, 3 sec. down

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio will be 3 minute intervals stricking(punches & kicks) a heavy bag on off days. Duration 12 minutes

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):Testing Avant Labs - Napalm.
Support Supplements: Nimbus Nutrition - Poseidon, Nimbus Nutrition - Poseidon-BA, Scivation - Xtend, Controlled Labs - Orange Triad

Daily Caloric Intake: 2600kcal
Protein: 285g
Carbs: *100g/~70g
Fat: *118g/~131g
*Training days
~Non-Training days

Current Daily water intake: As much as possible.

Short Term Goal: Bodyfat 10% As much LBM possible.

Long Term Goal: 5-6% Bodyfat 190-200lbs

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: No drugs and alcohol free

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):The past year
Original Purple Wraath During workouts
Xtend and ICE pre-peri-post workout (staple)
Surge post workout
3-AD - 3.5 weeks (450mg-750mg)
EpiDrol - 3.5 weeks (40mg)
Sampled v1 White Flood
Beta-7
Poseidon + Poseidon-BA (Current)
Orange Triad
Digestive Enzymes.
Numerous proteins: primarily multi-blends.
RPM (Pre-WO)
NeoVar (post cycle therapy)
IGF-2 (PCT)
PowerFULL (Cutting)
NHA Stack (Cutting)
ALRI Tri-Lean system
Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, YG
T-Force (PCT)
Incarnate
Reset AD
Hot Rox Extreme
Carbolin-19

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Cutting Supplement & Meal Timing Log, 3-AD recomp log, (review) Flooded by Wraath

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 1st-2nd Week Sept, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: controlledlabs.com and maybe a car off topic section if there is an interest.

Lander

Lander

Awards

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 203

Bodytype: Meso

I am a transformation guy, long story short. Hit 325lbs, walked into a gym and have taugh myself how to eat, workout and maintain a healthy lifestyle while getting my weight down to 200lbs over a 4 year period. I would like to compete someday and I just came off a 25lb cut and am in a clean bulking phase, trying to add some lean mass.

Monday: Chest/ Biceps/ Forearms

Flat Bench Press: 4 sets x 8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 4 sets x 8 reps
Flat Dumbell FLyes: 3 sets x 10 reps
Chin ups: 4 sets x 8 reps
Dumbbell Curls: 4 sets x 8 reps
Close Grip EZ bar curls: 4 sets x 8 reps
Drag Curls: 4 sets x 8 reps

Tuesday: Legs/ Abs

Squats: 5 sets x 8 reps
Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 3 sets x 8 reps
Dumbbell Lunges: 3 sets x 8 reps
Leg Extensions: 3 sets 8 reps
Standing Calf Raises: 4 sets x 15 reps
Straight Leg Raises: 3 sets x 20 reps
Incline Sit- Ups: 3 sets x 20 reps

Thursday: Back

Pull- Ups: 4 sets x 8 reps
Reverse Barbell Rows: 4 sets x 8 reps
Pull- Overs: 3 sets x 8 reps
Dumbbell Shrugs: 4 sets x 12 reps
Cable Pull Downs: 4 sets x 8 reps

Friday: Delts/ Triceps/ Abs

Shoulder Press: 4 sets x 8 reps
Laying Rear Delt Raise: 4 sets x 8 reps
Front Raises: 4 sets x 8 reps
Dips: 4 sets x 8 reps
Laying Tri Extension: 4 sets x 8 reps
Close Grip Press: 3 sets x 8 reps
Hanging Leg Raises: 4 sets x 15 reps
Sit- ups: 4 sets x 20 reps

No cardio scheduled at this point. If I see my weight jump drastically I will add in as I see fit.

Green Mag
Blue Up (stim free)
Multi
Fish oil
Glucosamine
Glutamine
White Flood
Xtend

Postworkout:
Shake with On whey scoop, 1/2c oats, mixed berries.

Meal 1:
3/4c Oatmeal with raisins
2% milk

Meal 2:
Tuna burger (1/2 can tuna, 1/2c oats, 2 eggs whites, onion, green pepper, cooked into a patty)
1/2c Brown Rice
1/2c Broccoli

Meal 3:
Chicken Breast (baked)
1/2c Brown Rice
1/2c Broccoli

Meal 4:
Chicken Breast (baked)
1/2c Brown Rice
1/2c Broccoli

Meal 5:
1/2c Cottage Cheese
1Tbs Natty Peanut butter

1 to 2 gallons as time permits

Short Term Goal:
Add some lean muscle mass

Long Term Goal:
Add lean mass while continuing to trim down my bodyfat, in hopes to possibly compete someday.

EC Stack when energy levels are low.

Green Mag
Green Bulge
Blue Up (stim free)
Multi
Fish oil
Glucosamine
Glutamine
White Flood
Xtend
San Fierce
No XPlode
VasoXPlode
Anabolic Pump
Lipo 6
EC Stack

None, you guys would be the first!

YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of August 20th, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD and Green MAG log / journal at: Controlled Labs forum, Anabolic Minds forum

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Hey guys dnt mind me not having any rep power or w/e it is on here lol if you dont recognize me I'm little rambo from the bodybuilding.com forums and I was wondering if these forums are the same meaning for color and txt and what not cuz I'd like to post an app but if its in color I dont want it to not work lol

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards

Sex: M

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 178

Bodytype: Ectomorph

I have been lifting since 7th grade but have started lifting seriouse for about the past 2 years now. I love the way that lifting can transform your body, as it has done for me. I am also very dedicated to the gym as you can see in my past log's (I believe a couple are in my sig) I love the life of the gym and the overall well being that comes with it.

I follow a very strict training regime, my training schedule is as follows 5 days on with 2 days off **Off days are thrown in when I feel necessary** Here is a list of my workout in a given week.

**Ab's Done every other day**

Monday-Chest **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Flat Bench*
*Incline DB Bench*
*Decline DB Bench*
*Cable Crossover's **On Knees**
*Plyometric Push-Up's*

Tuesday-Back **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Seated Row's*
*One Arm Row's*
*Lat Pull-down's*
*Hyper Extension's*
*Trunk Twist's*

Wednesday-Shoulder's and Trap's**4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Shoulder Press*
*Upright Row's*
*DB Side Lateral Raises*
*One Arm Shoulder Press*
*Shrug's*

Thursday-*We will say I took an off day today*

Friday-Arm's **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Preacher Curl's*
*Tricep Rope Extensions **Full Extension**
*Standing Cable Curl's*
*One Arm Tricep Extension's*
*Alternating Incline Curl's*
*Reverse Tricep Pushdown's*
*Wrist Curl's*

Saturday-Leg's **4 sets on every exercise with a 10-12 rep range**
*Parallel Squat's*
*Front Squat's*
*Leg Extension's*
*Leg Curl's*
*Calf Raises*

Sunday-This would be my second Off Day

I play baseball and will be doing so in college, so between running at games and jogging and jump roping at the gym I like to think I keep my heart rate up and my cardio burnin :cool:

Colossal Labs NO Monster
Colossal Labs testoFREAK
Colossal Labs VitaMonster
**I switch between taking NO-Xplode and Primal N2O**
BSN NO-Xplode
BSN Cellmass
ON 100% Gold Standard Whey Mint Chocolate Chip
Primaforce Primal N2O

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I have a very clean diet, lots and lots of protien all coming way of clean foods such as chicken and steak. Lots of clean vegitables and also lots of whole wheat bread.

Minimum is 1 gallon. On workout days could get up to 2

Short Term Goal:
Get my weight back up to a clean 190
Long Term Goal:
Get to 215 of clean muscle with 7% bf

None

CL-Green Mag
CL-Green Buldge
CL-White Blood
BSN- NO-Xplode
BSN Cellmass
Universal Shock Therapy
Universal Animal Pump
Universal Storm
Primaforce Primal N2O
Gasparri Size On
Gasparri SuperPump250
MST Ragnarok
**The list goes on and on**

My more recent log's are in my sig **I'd like to think they are better than the past log's I've done, gaining experience with every new one!!**

I was actually going to take some current photos when I came home from the gym today, if you'd like me to PM them to you lemme know

YES

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of September, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD/Green MAG WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

Thanks for the opportunity to submit my application to test these products.

Good luck to everyone!!

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG Stack
Loggers have been chosen:djparty:

Congrats Logger 1-_RenegadeRows_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 2-_Biceps18_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 3-_Cellardude_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 4-_motive_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 5-_Steveoph_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 6-_Little Rambo_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 7-_xjsynx_(White FLOOD V2 and Green MAG) Log!!

Congrats Logger 8-_haiz69_(Green MAG and PurplE WrAAth) Log!!

Congratulations to all loggers please PM me with your address and your flavor choice of Green MAG(Sour Apple or Electric Lemonade) ASAP:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to start. I'm taking a few days off and then I'm gonna hit the cycle hard ... renewed vigor and interest after a few days rest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap a day to late!!! :hammer:

Good luck guys! Never tried any CL products but they look top notch! I shall follow the logs! :dance:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Does the Green MAG Lemonade still have the settling issue?

3/4 scoop = 1 serving size?