This makes me want to try Glycergrow...

  1. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    This makes me want to try Glycergrow...


    A quote from Christian Thibaudeau, "Before I decided to go all the way, regardless of the outcome, I'd always go back on a mini-bulk because I felt flat and weak. Feeling ''flat'' (like your muscles are empty shells) can be the dieting bodybuilder's number one nemesis. We all like the feeling of being pumped, full and tight. So when that feeling goes away we often panic and stop the diet.

    Sometimes this situation can lead to another problem: the lack of pump during your workout can make you increase your training volume way too much. A lot of people are ''stimulus addicts." They simply love the pump they get in the gym. When dieting down, the pump might not be as intense, so in an effort to get the same level of pump as when they're not dieting down, some guys will jack up the volume, chasing the elusive pump.

    The problem is that when you're dieting down your body doesn't have the capacity to handle as much physical work because you're not giving it as much fuel. So doing too much volume can lead to stagnation and even muscle loss.

    Okay, so what can we do to avoid feeling flat and small? A very simple trick is to combine glutamine, creatine, and glycerol/glycerin several times a day. Glutamine and creatine are both muscle cell volumizers, meaning that they can ''fill up'' the muscle, making it less likely to feel flat.

    Glycerin has been shown to increase water storage in the muscle. That's why endurance athletes use glycerol/glycerin during their race: it keeps the muscles hydrated. Bodybuilders have also been using it before stepping onstage because it pulls water out from under the skin and into the muscle, making them look both dryer and fuller."


    Now, who here vouches for GG???

  2. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    A quote from Christian Thibaudeau, "Before I decided to go all the way, regardless of the outcome, I'd always go back on a mini-bulk because I felt flat and weak. Feeling ''flat'' (like your muscles are empty shells) can be the dieting bodybuilder's number one nemesis. We all like the feeling of being pumped, full and tight. So when that feeling goes away we often panic and stop the diet.

    Sometimes this situation can lead to another problem: the lack of pump during your workout can make you increase your training volume way too much. A lot of people are ''stimulus addicts." They simply love the pump they get in the gym. When dieting down, the pump might not be as intense, so in an effort to get the same level of pump as when they're not dieting down, some guys will jack up the volume, chasing the elusive pump.

    The problem is that when you're dieting down your body doesn't have the capacity to handle as much physical work because you're not giving it as much fuel. So doing too much volume can lead to stagnation and even muscle loss.

    Okay, so what can we do to avoid feeling flat and small? A very simple trick is to combine glutamine, creatine, and glycerol/glycerin several times a day. Glutamine and creatine are both muscle cell volumizers, meaning that they can ''fill up'' the muscle, making it less likely to feel flat.

    Glycerin has been shown to increase water storage in the muscle. That's why endurance athletes use glycerol/glycerin during their race: it keeps the muscles hydrated. Bodybuilders have also been using it before stepping onstage because it pulls water out from under the skin and into the muscle, making them look both dryer and fuller."


    Now, who here vouches for GG???
    I still have a tub of it i never used......think i'm going to give it a whirl.
  3. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    Sweet. I just bought a tub for $26 - with shipping! Can't wait and as I'm cutting, this should be NICE.
    •   
       

  4. Swag On
    cboesger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    67.41%

    I love GG, one of my favorite supps

    Good luck man and keep us updated on your thoughts
  5. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    I love GG, one of my favorite supps

    Good luck man and keep us updated on your thoughts
    Will do. I'm not going to run a full-out log, but I'll report back a few times with my thoughts, as I use the GG. Maybe a first impressions and final thoughts sort of thing!
  6. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    GG (as with all CL products) is GOOD STUFF! post a link in here to your log!
  7. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    GG (as with all CL products) is GOOD STUFF! post a link in here to your log!
    Just put it in my sig.
  8. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    885
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    83.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Good stuff (great bang-for-buck)

    Take it with (any) creatine
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  9. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Good stuff (great bang-for-buck)

    Take it with (any) creatine
    Can't wait and will report back with the results. I hope it makes me LOOK bigger too. lol
  10. New Member
    ddawg91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%

    Good luck man, looking forward to the posts. And thanks for the post above!
  11. New Member
    ddawg91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    293
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    24.04%

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    GG (as with all CL products) is GOOD STUFF! post a link in here to your log!

    Thanks Mace! Likewise!
  12. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    I picked up a tube when CT recommended glycerol/glycerin.
  13. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I picked up a tube when CT recommended glycerol/glycerin.
    How'd it work out for you?
  14. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    15.65%

    I'd like to try it too. I'm guessing it ain't safe for people under 18

    I do use Purple wraath and Green mag btw
  15. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i used GG a while ago and did a log of it too i think. got most of my alltime PRs while taking this product with proper nutrition and training. so im a believer but havent gone on it again. not to mention it also lasts like half a ayear and is really cheap !!
  16. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    15.65%

    anyone?
  17. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    88262
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    94.13%

    How do you take it? I mean it's not soluble in water. Is it still effective if I wash it down with some water?
  18. Swag On
    cboesger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    67.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    How do you take it? I mean it's not soluble in water. Is it still effective if I wash it down with some water?
    Most, including myself, prefer to use the scoop and chase method. Take a scoop of GG, toss it in your mouth and chase with what you are drinking. Taking it this way makes no difference in the effectiveness.
  19. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    I did the scoop and chase with 3 scoops the first day, then 4 today, but didn't notice much from it during my workout. I'm going to try drinking more than the 32 oz of water and I might bump to 5 scoops to see what happens.

    Any thoughts from the CL people?
  20. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    15.65%

    Would there be too much taurine If i took 3 scoops and 2 grams of taurine after my workout?

    Also is the 2 before, 1 during and 1 post that good?

    if i want to just use three, what would be the best way to do this, 2 pre 1 post?
  21. Swag On
    cboesger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    67.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    Would there be too much taurine If i took 3 scoops and 2 grams of taurine after my workout?

    Also is the 2 before, 1 during and 1 post that good?

    if i want to just use three, what would be the best way to do this, 2 pre 1 post?
    The added taurine is fine, I take GG with my GM and it has 2g of taurine in it.

    The 2,1,1 dosage was most effective for me. I would recommend experimenting to find out what dosage/timing works the best for you.

    3 scoops like that is fine, but again experiment to find out what is most effective for you
  22. Professional Member
    nycste's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,174
    Rep Power
    1692
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    72.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    I did the scoop and chase with 3 scoops the first day, then 4 today, but didn't notice much from it during my workout. I'm going to try drinking more than the 32 oz of water and I might bump to 5 scoops to see what happens.

    Any thoughts from the CL people?
    id just recommend giving it a few more days at 3scoops preworkout..

    when i would take this within 5-10mins or something i would get a really warm feeling across my body. and had some nice fullness pumps during my workouts. and just so happened to make all my PRS at that time while doing a log.
  23. Swag On
    cboesger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    371
    Rep Power
    277
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    67.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by dhuge67 View Post
    I did the scoop and chase with 3 scoops the first day, then 4 today, but didn't notice much from it during my workout. I'm going to try drinking more than the 32 oz of water and I might bump to 5 scoops to see what happens.

    Any thoughts from the CL people?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    id just recommend giving it a few more days at 3scoops preworkout.
    I agree give it more time before you decide to up the dosage. GG takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in.

    Great to hear you had such good results with GG nycste, I also get results like that while on GG
  24. New Member
    themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    212
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    15.65%

    K thanks
  25. Advanced Member
    dhuge67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.26%

    Thanks ya'll.
  26. New Member
    Ddono25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    134
    Rep Power
    189
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

    I used generic glycerin pre-wo (10 grams) a few months ago combined with some taurine (2 grams) and caffeine. I drank about two gallons of water each workout and did not have to pee once. All of the water went directly into my muscles. I looked "freaky" for the first time ever. Huge, full, thick and veiny but lean, dry and hard. That look was only matched by M1T. Very awesome. Just waiting to buy GlycerGrow and GreenMAG in September and give them a try when they're 50% off at Vitamin World
  27. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    pu12en12g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    885
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    83.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    im a believer...
    I've seen the light.... the chic in your avatar !!

    :bb:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "Paragon" Who REALLY wants to try this???
    By howwedo107 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:04 PM
  2. I think I want to try this
    By BoardGuest978 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 09:01 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:24 PM
  4. Will this make me "Shredded"?
    By bigpetefox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in