Recommended Purple Wraath Dosing

dpatterson

Awards
Currently doing Fasted Cardio in the mornings every other day and lifting 5 days a week. Currently dosing 2 scoops + 16oz water before/during/after fasted Cardio.

My question is when should I take PW? For Fasted Cardio only or FC and Lifting or just lifting? And how much for each time?

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 250lbs

Any Help is appreciated.

DP

DP's Leviathan Log

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Are you getting a nice endurance boost from it for cardio ?

dpatterson

Awards
Seems like it. If I can get my legs where I need them I should be able to run the whole 2.3 miles.

I just dont know if I am starting it early enough in my workout. I wakeup at 5:50am, mix BCAA, out the door for 30 minutes. Should I wait any time period after the first dose or am what Im doing OK?

DP

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
I personally like to wait atleast 15 minutes after taking my Purple Wraath to conduct exercise. This way I get it into my system to get me going and help keep the momentum.

I would use it for both if you can. Stick with the 2 scoops as you are not going for real long extended periods.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
I personally like to wait atleast 15 minutes after taking my Purple Wraath to conduct exercise. This way I get it into my system to get me going and help keep the momentum.

I would use it for both if you can. Stick with the 2 scoops as you are not going for real long extended periods.
I agree:head:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
how in THE WORLD are you getting 2 scoops pw down with 16 oz of water without making a face

Teach me master

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how in THE WORLD are you getting 2 scoops pw down with 16 oz of water without making a face

Teach me master
buy a gallon jug of water. a bigger bottle than 16 ounces. I have a 2 liter bottle that I bring to the gym. mix it in with the 2 scoops of PW and sip it through your workout. viola. :D

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Teach me master
That is pretty hardcore :bb:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
anyone getting cramps from this during cardio??? :sick:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Hm... i don't know what else it could be. Maybe its the green magnitude since it's bloating me? I'll try half a scoop preworkout half a scoop post today and let you know how everything goes