PCT after Blue Up?

Lander

Lander

Awards
Is one required, or has anyone experienced any side effects that could be eliminated by one?

Beige

Awards
  • Established
nah, you should be good. if you want try some retain2 to kill cortisol after you stop the blue up.

Lander

Lander

Awards
Sweet, I have read alot of the logs and have seen some awesome stuff written about it. I am going to give it a try. I tried out the Green Mag + PW today, had massive pumps but I hated the taste of the PW... so back to Xtend I am afraid... Sorry CL.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, I have read alot of the logs and have seen some awesome stuff written about it. I am going to give it a try. I tried out the Green Mag + PW today, had massive pumps but I hated the taste of the PW... so back to Xtend I am afraid... Sorry CL.
Great to hear you liked GM and are going to give BU a go. Keep us updated on how it goes:thumbsup:

BTW for your PW how much water did you use, most seem to use too little their first time. Try 20 oz cold water per 1 scoop, it makes a large difference in the taste.

Lander

Lander

Awards
Ya I used the sample package you guys sent me, put it in my shaker and added exactly what the package stated.... i like to follow the directions the first time through =) So how about a sponsored BU log?.......

themandaloria

Awards
With purple wraath i put 24 oz of water in it, let it sit for about 30 minutes. Then put ice in it during working out. Tasted good, everyone who tried it liked it

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
With purple wraath i put 24 oz of water in it, let it sit for about 30 minutes. Then put ice in it during working out. Tasted good, everyone who tried it liked it
that is the right way to take PW :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
luelinks Supplements 22
RoboGiblets Post Cycle Therapy 4
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Supplements 11