Green Mag *SAMPLE* Question/Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Green Mag *SAMPLE* Question/Review

  1. RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    Green Mag *SAMPLE* Question/Review


    Well I took the Sample on Monday and had my usual bi's/tri's workout

    I took it 30 mintues pre-workout but didnt notice much in terms of energy.

    but heres my mini review

    Pumps 10/10 This has to be the best supplement I have taken in terms of Pumps. My arms felt freaking pumped and it was pretty awesome.

    Strength 9/10 Green Mag really helped me on my last 2 sets of bicep curls. I wasnt feeling it at first but then it kicked in when I needed it too.

    Focus? I dont think this product is supposed to help with that becuase I didnt really feel zoned in..

    Energy 0/10 I didnt really feel much energy that I thought may come.

    Now my ? is that I thought I was supposed to feel a tingle from the Betaine Andrhyous or however you spell it. Im just wondering if I should have felt something becuase in the PurplE Wraath supplement I did notice it.



    Thanks in advance!!

  2. themandaloria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    242
    Rep Power
    209

    Reputation

    What about taste
  3. rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Now my ? is that I thought I was supposed to feel a tingle from the Betaine Andrhyous or however you spell it. Im just wondering if I should have felt something becuase in the PurplE Wraath supplement I did notice it.



    Thanks in advance!!
    The tingle would be from the Beta Alanine, which is in PW and not GM.
    •   
       

  4. RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    ahh ok. thanks for clearing that up for me

    ooo yeeahh TASTE. well it was suprisgly good.

    i'll give it a 9/10. I used to much water but I didnt get any bitter taste so it worked out pretty well
  5. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    ahh ok. thanks for clearing that up for me

    ooo yeeahh TASTE. well it was suprisgly good.

    i'll give it a 9/10. I used to much water but I didnt get any bitter taste so it worked out pretty well
    the lemonade flavor tastes just as a amazing too
  6. RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    Well that will hopefully be on my next order of supplements. I just ordered some Green Bulge and White Flood. Hope they work
  7. cervasa1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    223

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Well that will hopefully be on my next order of supplements. I just ordered some Green Bulge and White Flood. Hope they work
    good luck and keep us posted how it goes for you
  8. RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    good luck and keep us posted how it goes for you
    Im deff. going to do that! Mind if I start a log too?
  9. CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9325

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Im deff. going to do that! Mind if I start a log too?
    that would not only be encouraged, but appreciated as well
  10. RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4604

    Reputation

    Awesome! My shippment will be arrivng today and will start the log today as well. Im gonna be staring out the window waiting for the UPS truck
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. White flood and Green Mag stack questions?
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 05:57 AM
  2. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 10:23 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 06:29 AM
  4. White Flood, Green Mag and PW Sample Review
    By nosaj03 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:14 AM
  5. Green Mag mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 09:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in