RedAcidGen2...progress

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I've been a few days late on this one DDawg. But here it goes.

Day 1 July 8

First day on this product and I must say I'm impressed. Since I decided not to alternate RG2 with eph., I can say that I had a clean, steady flow of energy and focus during my weight training today. I took it on an empty stomach of course. After training, I figured I would come to a crash seeing how I could actually feel the energy boost. But no crash! Usually I take around 50 min. for my workouts. Today I was done in 42. Can't wait for cardio tomorrow.

Day 2 July 9

Well today is a little different. Same flow of energy, but I'm not sure if I'm just turning over calories or what, but I had hot flashes 10 min. after cardio and after meals. Plus my cardio went from 20 to 25 minutes. (Could have been the extra five minutes of inclined treadmill!) Getting through this cardio session was actually easier than normal.

Day 3 July 10

O.k. I don't know if this is a problem or not. I know I'm on a cutting cycle, but its getting harder to even finish my meals now. And I love to eat. :food: Only getting half chicken breast, half a side of rice and half serving green beans per meal. But I guess its ok. Could be due to not taking stimulants for a while. Maybe hunger will come back further down the line. Weight training was right on track again at around 45 minutes. Still flowing energy, no crash.

Day 4 July 11

Truth be told. Today was cardio again. UGHHH. I hate cardio. 24 minutes. Still slightly easier to stomach today than normally. I'll probably try to go the 30 minute mark Sunday. Still having the eating problem, but I guess it's doing what I want. I'm down from 235 on Sunday to 234.25 today. Not sure if it's water or not. Anyhow, that's TBD. Not sure if I have slacked on my water intake or not, but boy am I always thirsty now. Can't seem to get enough water, and I'm over a gallon everyday. All in all so far this seems to be working. We'll see today and into next week.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Hey no problem with the updates being late. We do appreciate the feedback.

Looking good, yes your appetite will decrease as will cravings for food. The incease in water craving could be attibuted to the thermogenic action of Red Acid. Good job on keeping up on yrou intake as well.

Keep the update coming when you are able and we will help out in any way!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 July 12

Today was the same as weight training before. Good sets and hardly no fatigue. I'm up to almost 2 gallons of water, and that helps. I'm not feeling "thirsty". But I can't workout without having to make a pit stop at least 4-5 times. But its worth it, I'm now down to 233. More results to come.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Nice :cheers:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 and 7

Rest days, staying properly hydrated, but now the carb intake is becoming a problem. I normally cycle carbs, but with my appetite deteriorating, it's a little harder to eat enough to curb my lethargy. I could eat more carbs and cut protein, but there's no way in hell I'll do that. So whats the best fix? Maybe I'll just have to ride it out. Overall these 2 days have been the worst as far as being tired goes. Sure its not the product, just not enough carbs.

Day 8 July 15

HIIT weight training on point as usual. Ate a little more carbs today, and I haven't experienced quite the "down" I felt this weekend. Workout took a little longer than expected. Weight is now 234.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
great updates love the detail

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 July 16th

Weight training as usual. Hot flashes have gone away since Friday. Weight is steady @ 233. Even though I haven't seen it on the scale yet, I feel great and even people at work ask me what I'm doing to lose weight. Personally I feel that maybe my composition is ever-so-slightly changing. :thumbsup: Of course this is my goal rather than just "weight coming off".

Day 10 July 17th

I busted my butt on the cardio today; went up to 32 minutes. Overall good session considering the extra 2 minutes. Weight is still 233. Got a headache immediately following cardio, which is something that I rarely get. Shouldn't be water intake, or hypoglycemia seeing how my mealplans are.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 July 16th

Weight training as usual. Hot flashes have gone away since Friday. Weight is steady @ 233. Even though I haven't seen it on the scale yet, I feel great and even people at work ask me what I'm doing to lose weight. Personally I feel that maybe my composition is ever-so-slightly changing. :thumbsup: Of course this is my goal rather than just "weight coming off".

Day 10 July 17th

I busted my butt on the cardio today; went up to 32 minutes. Overall good session considering the extra 2 minutes. Weight is still 233. Got a headache immediately following cardio, which is something that I rarely get. Shouldn't be water intake, or hypoglycemia seeing how my mealplans are.
body comp changes are awesome :)

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 July 16th

Day 10 July 17th

Nice job on the body recomp whic I agree is the better way to go. Keep us posted on the headaches. Was this the first time you got one while on Red Acid?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
It is indeed the first headache since I started on the RG2. It lasted about 1.5 hours, and was bad enough to put me down for that long. But it dissipated just as it had come on.

Day 11 July 18th

Weight training as usual but after I finished my usual, I felt the need to go some more, so I just did the basics over again, lower weights, higher reps to failure. No headache.

Day 12 July 12th

Cardio again. This time I ran the treadmill for 20 minutes with rest between 5 minute intervals. Overall great session. Once again, no headache. Still don't know the cause.:wtf:

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Everything is up to par as far as workouts. I will keep you posted on the remainder of my progress around the 1st of August. I will be without internet for a while. I'm moving. Thanks

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick thought about moving to start things off...:dump:

Day 13 July 20

Weights again. Good clean energy still. No headaches, not as many carbs as normal, but enough to curb "down" feelings.
Day 14 Rest
Day 15 Rest

Day 16 July 23

25 minutes of heavy bag punching and 5 minutes of jumprope. Sweated my b@lls off. Weight is now 231 and counting.

Day 17 July 24

I only squeezed in 26 minutes of weights due to moving, but I got it in where I could. Diet slipped a little as I didn't prepare meals ahead of time. No headaches, but hot flashes again. Don't mind those though. Weight again 231.

Day 18 July 25

Walked a couple of miles in between moving and it felt good. Again no headaches, and energy was steady.

Day 19 July 26

45 minutes weights, compound exercises, but once again not enough carbs. Only ate 4 meals, and then it reared its ugly head. HEADACHE. Only mild though. My water intake stunk during the day, so thats the likely culprit. Heat and exercise requires water. I keep telling myself that.:nono: Weight 231.

Day 20 July 27

It really sux to be moving on my birthday. Mild cardio and plenty of food. Finished up the rest of the move and took the rest of the day off to celebrate. Only a little celebration though. 15 minutes treadmill. No headache. Water intake was adequate.

Day 21 Rest
Day 22 Rest

Day 23
Severe muscle tissue damage today. I thought after the long week and extra calories over my weekend, I could put em to use. 40 minutes to fail on last set of every exercise. Absolutely drained. Still had energy while this abuse took place, but not after. No headaches again. Weight 230. Overall feeling is pretty good.

Day 24 July 31

felt like garbage today. No workouts. Just good clean rest and a good clean diet. Proper water intake. No headaches. Just soreness from the day prior. Very alert and awake. Weight 231. Hopefully I can get this soreness to fade a little for tomorrow.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 August 1

Pushed cardio to 40 minutes with 1 minute break at 20 minutes. Trying to push everything at the close of this product. Adequate water, no headaches. Little higher than normal carb intake, along with protein. Weight is back to 230. Hoping to get 1 more lb of bodyfat off within the remaining 3 days. Probably lower carbs quite low for these last few days. Sufficient energy pre and during workout indeed.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 August 2nd

45 Min. weight session. Could have gone longer, but I got up, watched 300, and didn't end up taking the RG2 until after workout. But I was still jacked up from that! Warm spells all day. Nothing too concerning. No headaches. A little easier on the carbs today and more than enough water. Weight 229. Somethings working out to my benefit.:dance: Just wondering how long it will take for me to adjust after getting off this. What's the half life of RG2 if anyone knows?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 August 3rd

Hiit weight training. 50 minutes. Little less carbs and ample amounts of water. No headaches. Energy flow lasted only 30 minutes in weights. My body is probably getting accustomed to the product. 230 weight.

Day 28 August 4th

Instead of rest, I have decided to finish the last day with cardio. Low carbs. 20 minutes cardio on treadmill. 10 minutes jumprope. Energy is good again today, but I got slower within 15 minutes. Hunger is killing me right now. Once again no headaches and weight is steady @ 230.

Final writeup:

Overall this product is very effective when used in conjunction with clean diet and training. No crashing, and no noticeable side effects with the exception of weight loss(which is intended). I'm sure I could have dropped a little more, but the rate at which I lost bodyfat was right on the money. 5lbs/month. I am glad to have put my faith in controlled labs like I have others on the AM forums. Thanks to everyone for their input and support. I am looking forward to more of your products. I will be waiting 2 weeks from now, and I will 90% likely be going on another cutting cycle. Then the fun bulking stuff after that. Once again thanks for everything.:cheers:

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the awesome review and great log:djparty: