CL Taste

1. Registered User

CL Taste

I hear a lot of *****ing when it comes to CL products and taste, so I was a little worried about my order of Purple WRAATH and White FLOOD.

they taste fine, they don't taste as good as coca cola, but it's impressive to get some much junk to be even half drinkable!

Also I must say (sorry Omega Sports!) that CL products taste better than Omega ONE, I think that is mostly because Omega use the same cherry flavour as in cough syrup though...

I had no issues mixing, no froth, no reflux, no nausea.

And even after drinking about a gallon of water between the 2 drinks, I hardly felt bloated!

I am also trying Orange triad, I'll keep posted on effects of that if I notice any, but as a multi I am not expecting much.

2. Registered User

heh, told ya! could be an aussie thing..
  3. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

sounds great, thanks for the feedback
    •   

4. Registered User

I just started some Purple Wraath again today, and am pleased to say that the new version does taste much better. There's still an odd aftertaste, but it's bearable and at least it no longer makes me gag as soon as it touches the taste buds.

It's also got most of the pre/during workout supps that I like all mixed together for convenience. Good job with this one, it will probably remain a staple supplement of mine for some time.
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bitterplacebo View Post
    I just started some Purple Wraath again today, and am pleased to say that the new version does taste much better. There's still an odd aftertaste, but it's bearable and at least it no longer makes me gag as soon as it touches the taste buds.

It's also got most of the pre/during workout supps that I like all mixed together for convenience. Good job with this one, it will probably remain a staple supplement of mine for some time.
    make sure to use 20 ounces or more of ice cold water and let it sit for 20 minutes before drinking. tastes like candy imo
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    make sure to use 20 ounces or more of ice cold water and let it sit for 20 minutes before drinking. tastes like candy imo
    I use 28 ounces, and it sits for about 1 hour. I didn't try ice cold water with this one yet, though.
  7. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I hear a lot of *****ing when it comes to CL products and taste, so I was a little worried about my order of Purple WRAATH and White FLOOD.

they taste fine, they don't taste as good as coca cola, but it's impressive to get some much junk to be even half drinkable!

Also I must say (sorry Omega Sports!) that CL products taste better than Omega ONE, I think that is mostly because Omega use the same cherry flavour as in cough syrup though...

I had no issues mixing, no froth, no reflux, no nausea.

And even after drinking about a gallon of water between the 2 drinks, I hardly felt bloated!

I am also trying Orange triad, I'll keep posted on effects of that if I notice any, but as a multi I am not expecting much.

glad you like it and thanks for the feedback I am pretty sure you are going to like orange triad, can't really beat 4 products in 1
  8. Registered User

I am liking it so far, they go down well, smell real good and I have heard some word of the anabolic properties of Glucosamine!

One thing with all the CL products is drinking 40oz of water pre workout, I tried mixing White Flood and Purple Wraath together but the taste is to much in 20oz, so I drink them one after the other (and half of the purple flood during the workout), but man I am pretty bloated at the end (20+20+10) (PW+WF+Protein).
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

ive been using PW, GM and Xtend for the past 6 months

i do 1scoop GM, 2pw preworkout
    then 3 servings xtend during workout

follwed by PWO shake

i then switched dosing up to
    GM + 2scoops Xtend 2 diff flavors half serving PW
    during workout drink has 2scoops xtend 2 flavors and half PW again.

might be overkill i know. but might not be who knows.

PROPS to controlled labs for great products i need to ORDER MORE HOOK ME UP DISCOUNT !!!
  10. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Board Sponsor

I am liking it so far, they go down well, smell real good and I have heard some word of the anabolic properties of Glucosamine!

One thing with all the CL products is drinking 40oz of water pre workout, I tried mixing White Flood and Purple Wraath together but the taste is to much in 20oz, so I drink them one after the other (and half of the purple flood during the workout), but man I am pretty bloated at the end (20+20+10) (PW+WF+Protein).
    if water is an issue or feeling bloated make one like with just a little water and just treat it like a shot....taste will be strong but at you won't have that bloat feeling
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    if water is an issue or feeling bloated make one like with just a little water and just treat it like a shot....taste will be strong but at you won't have that bloat feeling
    That is a fair idea, but I dunno if I could do it... I am sensitive to sweet foods, I think I should just start drinking a lot sooner than I do and take my time?
    What is the method that CL recommends, I am so impressed with the 3 products I have I wanna add glycer grow and Green Magnitude... But that is like a gallon of water...
  12. Registered User

That is a fair idea, but I dunno if I could do it... I am sensitive to sweet foods, I think I should just start drinking a lot sooner than I do and take my time?
    What is the method that CL recommends, I am so impressed with the 3 products I have I wanna add glycer grow and Green Magnitude... But that is like a gallon of water...

What I do with my White Flood and Purple WrAAth is mix them both together in about 24oz of water and start sipping about 40 minutes preworkout an on my way to the gym. I usually will finish before I get to the gym and have not had an issue with bloating. During workout and within 20 minutes of workout I drink a total of about 64oz.

With Glycergrow you need a minimum of a gallon a day total not with it. I will just take a dose and shot it down with some water. If adding in Green MAG I would mix White Flood and Green MAG together in ~20oz of water and drink it about 45-60 minutes preworkout and then the PW 15 minutes pre on into your workout.
  13. Registered User

Maybe GG might dehydrate me and help me drink down all this drinks. I find if I do some light cardio before I drink it is A LOT more enjoyable, I even like the sweet taste.
  14. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Maybe GG might dehydrate me and help me drink down all this drinks. I find if I do some light cardio before I drink it is A LOT more enjoyable, I even like the sweet taste.
    you need a ton of water on glycergrow
  15. Registered User

If you do take it your thirst will automatically increase so it will help out but you shoudl plan on drinking a minimum of 1.5 gallons a day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CL Product with Best Taste?
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 12:36 PM
  2. best tasting protein drink!
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 12:18 PM
  3. Liquid Nolva Tastes Horrible!!!!
    By Brendan6787 in forum Anabolics