Orange Triad Question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    White FLOOD is working very well for me now. I've been using CL products for about 2 years now, almost their whole line, and I can say honestly they are one of about two companies that I put my full trust in. Can't go wrong with their products bro
    who is the other? and do you like the taste of white flood, i hear mixed reviews, mostly bad about the taste. I was planning on mixing with lemonade xtend.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    who is the other? and do you like the taste of white flood, i hear mixed reviews, mostly bad about the taste. I was planning on mixing with lemonade xtend.
    I am using the new & improved version! It tastes better than the old one, but thats not to say the old one is gross. it is quite tolerable. mixing it with lemonade xtend + green mag lemonade would be the ultimate pre w/o cocktail!
    •   
       


  3. Been using Orange triad as my multi aswell.. NO complaints here. I like that CL has their products in larger quantities. I hate having to order stuff every month. It is great if things last me 1-2 months.

    I think i may have to try out White flood, green mag next.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Been using Orange triad as my multi aswell.. NO complaints here. I like that CL has their products in larger quantities. I hate having to order stuff every month. It is great if things last me 1-2 months.

    I think i may have to try out White flood, green mag next.
    Great to hear you're liking it! I also love the big bottles, especially the TRIad

    Good luck with what you choose to try next, you wont be disappointed either way

  5. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Been using Orange triad as my multi aswell.. NO complaints here. I like that CL has their products in larger quantities. I hate having to order stuff every month. It is great if things last me 1-2 months.

    I think i may have to try out White flood, green mag next.
    you'll enjoy that stack my friend. I have to buy some orange triad for myself. I have multi vitamins as of now but I also like the idea of digestion and joint relief as well. It would save me some major cash but I still have 3 months of multi vitimins left.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cboesger View Post
    Great to hear you're liking it! I also love the big bottles, especially the TRIad

    Good luck with what you choose to try next, you wont be disappointed either way

    let me test some stuff for my pct of my epi cycle..lol But seriously i am going to try Green Mag/White flood in about a month i think when i need to get more OT.

    Cellar- Thanks bro. Hope so.. I have never really tried any Creatine products, so we will see how it goes.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    let me test some stuff for my post cycle therapy of my epi cycle..lol But seriously i am going to try Green Mag/White flood in about a month i think when i need to get more OT.

    Cellar- Thanks bro. Hope so.. I have never really tried any Creatine products, so we will see how it goes.
    you will love it, also stop by our forum at www.controlledlabsforum.com for more info and good deals

  8. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    let me test some stuff for my post cycle therapy of my epi cycle..lol But seriously i am going to try Green Mag/White flood in about a month i think when i need to get more OT.

    Cellar- Thanks bro. Hope so.. I have never really tried any Creatine products, so we will see how it goes.
    no problem check out my detailed logs for some progress. with the green mag white flood combo you'll be amazed at the endurance and muscle fullness effects these two provide. very noticable effects if I might add.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    let me test some stuff for my post cycle therapy of my epi cycle..
    nutraplanets having a 10 day sale on blue up, that would be a great PCT addition. (used it in my PP cycle PCT and it worked very well)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    nutraplanets having a 10 day sale on blue up, that would be a great post cycle therapy addition. (used it in my PP cycle PCT and it worked very well)
    Yea go figure..lol I was gunna order that monday when i put a NP order in, but was like ahh **** it, i am spending enough, ill get it some other time with WF/GM.. Now this sale..lol

    Story of my life..lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange TRIAD FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 07:39 PM
  2. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:08 PM
  3. ?Orange TRIad?
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:44 PM
  4. Orange Triad?
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 06:26 PM
  5. Orange Triad Now Available!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Log in
Log in