I didn't get a scoop for white flood

fst89lx

Awards
Upon opening my container of white flood this morning, there is NO scooper in the jug ( I dumped the whole thing into another container and sifted through it.)

How can I dose this? how many teaspoons would equal 2 scoops?
Thanks!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Upon opening my container of white flood this morning, there is NO scooper in the jug ( I dumped the whole thing into another container and sifted through it.)

How can I dose this? how many teaspoons would equal 2 scoops?
Thanks!
1 teaspoon is around 4.7 grams and 1 tablespoon is around 14 grams

If i remember correctly (i left my white flood at school for the summer), the serving size is around 11 grams. That would be about 2 teaspoons... I would probably do 2 and a half

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that. email me at [email protected] with your address and we will get one sent out right away.

in the meantime do you have any of our other supps? we can tell you what to use from those for the scoop

it is an 11cc scoop

fst89lx

Awards
This is the first Controlled labs product that I have purchased so I do not have any other scoops and the only scoops I do have are for protein powders.

Thank you for offering to send me a scoop, Email has been sent.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I did not get a pony for Christmas back in 1978...Controlled Labs, whaddaya say?:D

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
This is the first Controlled labs product that I have purchased so I do not have any other scoops and the only scoops I do have are for protein powders.

Thank you for offering to send me a scoop, Email has been sent.
scoop is shipping today. again, sorry for that