White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Done deal Tank Ol' Boy...Thanks a million


  2. I am going to give the White Food a shot manana
    will report back
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    I am going to give the White Food a shot manana
    will report back
    ok, taste was not as good as PRIMAL NO2, seemed a little metalic.

    I stacked it with RPM/Clear Edge and I must say my workout/pump was equal to what PRIMAL gives me.

    Similar tingly feeling to PRIMAL

    good preworkout boost just could be a little tastier

    THANKS FOR THE SAMPLE

  4. You still giving out samples?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rlee1185 View Post
    You still giving out samples?
    yep I believe we are out of white flood samples but still have green mag and purple wraath
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    ok, taste was not as good as PRIMAL NO2, seemed a little metalic.

    I stacked it with RPM/Clear Edge and I must say my workout/pump was equal to what PRIMAL gives me.

    Similar tingly feeling to PRIMAL

    good preworkout boost just could be a little tastier

    THANKS FOR THE SAMPLE
    You are welcome and thank you for your quick hit review. How much water did you mix it with?

  7. Still have any samples?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ShawnCP View Post
    Still have any samples?
    Yep, we still have GM and PW samples but are out of WF.

  9. Alright cool. Well i followed all of those directions above so are yall going to send me an email first or should i just expect to see it come in soon?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ShawnCP View Post
    Alright cool. Well i followed all of those directions above so are yall going to send me an email first or should i just expect to see it come in soon?
    As long as you emailed tank and posted in the thread on CL.com then they will be sent

  11. email being sent

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ctrivedi View Post
    email being sent
    Awesome ! Looking forward to your feedback !!

    :squat:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  13. e-mail sent, can not wait to try these products out!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Stahl7639 View Post
    e-mail sent, can not wait to try these products out!
    :dl::dl:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  15. email sent

  16. i want some samples you guys ROCK!!! love the products

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    i want some samples you guys ROCK!!! love the products
    thanks. this is an old thread, we no longer have white flood samples, but we do have the other two plus the lemonade green magnitude as well.

  18. any possible golden finish samples available?

  19. Just got my PW sample today...thanks!!

    Used it pre & during wo & felt good...no tingles tho.

    But I liked it enough to order 2lbs of it...thanks!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    any possible golden finish samples available?
    not in the near future, but you never know

    Quote Originally Posted by kram View Post
    Just got my PW sample today...thanks!!

    Used it pre & during wo & felt good...no tingles tho.

    But I liked it enough to order 2lbs of it...thanks!
    awesome, look for the new lemonade flavor that just launched yesterday

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome, look for the new lemonade flavor that just launched yesterday
    FINALLLY received my order from the retailer I purchased from....took forever...but that's neither here nor there. But got to use a full serving of PW for my workout yesterday. I love it!! I was focused & energized for the entire workout. Great pump afterwards too. Excellent product...it will now be a staple for me! Plus I see you guys are in Jersey...proud to support a Jersey biz. :-)

    Thanks!

  22. Email sent, thanks in advance!

  23. gonna test em out

  24. Hey,
    Can't wait to try it out, thanks mate.
    I'll definatly leave some feedback on the product.

  25. Count me in for WF, PW samples.

  26. Awesome guys! Spread the word!

  27. I miss PW

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    I miss PW
    Get some!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. white flood/purple wraath, beta alanine?
    By hvactech in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 10:43 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 08:12 PM
  3. White Flood / Purple Wraath Initial Impressions
    By SoCo4Fun in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 12:06 PM
  4. The White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude log
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:29 PM
  5. White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in