Green Mag mini review

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I took the green mag sample that's been lurking in my work drawer.
Wow it's tasty, that's a pretty yummy sour apple flavor. I took 3 scoops of xtend PWO, then 1/2 green mag, the other 1/2 with my lunch. I'm not sure what the effects are but the taste was impressive. I can't wait to stop logging the new purple wraath :)

:head:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I took the green mag sample that's been lurking in my work drawer.
Wow it's tasty, that's a pretty yummy sour apple flavor. I took 3 scoops of xtend PWO, then 1/2 green mag, the other 1/2 with my lunch. I'm not sure what the effects are but the taste was impressive. I can't wait to stop logging the new purple wraath :)

:head:
sounds awesome, people love the green mag taste and effects :)

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
how do people stack it with purple wraath? take em both b4 workout? I'm not sure how it'd taste to mix both together.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
how do people stack it with purple wraath? take em both b4 workout? I'm not sure how it'd taste to mix both together.
I like something like this:

30-60min pre:
Green MAG + GlycerGROW

Pre / during:
Purple WRAATH + White FLOOD
Carbs / Palatinose (optional)

:dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
could i mix 2 servings each of green mag , purple wraith, and poseidon and sip at work, or do i have to take green mag pre and post only? work in a factory that gets hot as hell, looking for a good strength/hydration drink. im going to go with pw/poseidon just dont know about gm.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
could i mix 2 servings each of green mag , purple wraith, and poseidon and sip at work, or do i have to take green mag pre and post only? work in a factory that gets hot as hell, looking for a good strength/hydration drink. im going to go with pw/poseidon just dont know about gm.
I personally would save the Green MAGnitude for workouts only, the other two would be great throughout the day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
that is fine, just get it in

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
have you started using mag ? :)
I used it during my workouts for one week as I was training with a friend of mine that used it pre workout. He allowed me to try 4 servings of his (one per workout). I was very impressed with the stamina and boost in strength I received. I was not on it long enough to reap all it's benefits, but was happy with what I saw in the short time I took it! :)

Great product Controlled Labs!

Workin

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I used it during my workouts for one week as I was training with a friend of mine that used it pre workout. He allowed me to try 4 servings of his (one per workout). I was very impressed with the stamina and boost in strength I received. I was not on it long enough to reap all it's benefits, but was happy with what I saw in the short time I took it! :)

Great product Controlled Labs!

Workin
cool. how did you like the taste?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
cool. how did you like the taste?
I mixed it in with Diet V-8 Splash so I can't give an accurate review of the taste by itself, but it I loved it in the V-8 Splash. My friend drank it straight I believe and never mentioned a thing. He is as picky as they come, so if he was drinking it straight, it must have had a pleasant taste. ;)

I will say this, there is NOTHING bitter about it and it had no unpleasant after taste...both things I would have noted even mixed with V-8 Splash.

Workin

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of a greEn wrAAth? I think it'd be good if there was a green wraath with the same great taste as green mag :)