My Purple Wrath Review

1. Registered User
    Answers

My Purple Wrath Review

First thank your for the freebie guys..Got it a couple weeks ago and used it the other day.

Mixability

When I first mixed it up, there was still quite a bit of stuff left floating in my shaker... but the majority of what was left dissolved within 2-3 min.

Taste

I thought that the taste was a little funky, I didn't enjoy it but it wasn't like I couldn't drink it. I'm sure the new taste in the improved formula is much better.

Pump

This gave me an overall good pump, wasn't extreme but it was more than what i normally get in the gym. It was more than I expected because I wasn't expecting anything as far as a pump goes.

Overall

Good Supp. Nuff Said. I think everyone knows this already. Flavor was the only issue but I'm sure it has been fixed in the updated version.

2. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234 View Post
    First thank your for the freebie guys..Got it a couple weeks ago and used it the other day.

Mixability

When I first mixed it up, there was still quite a bit of stuff left floating in my shaker... but the majority of what was left dissolved within 2-3 min.

Taste

I thought that the taste was a little funky, I didn't enjoy it but it wasn't like I couldn't drink it. I'm sure the new taste in the improved formula is much better.

Pump

This gave me an overall good pump, wasn't extreme but it was more than what i normally get in the gym. It was more than I expected because I wasn't expecting anything as far as a pump goes.

Overall

Good Supp. Nuff Said. I think everyone knows this already. Flavor was the only issue but I'm sure it has been fixed in the updated version.

Thanks for the feedback... nice review
  3. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

thanks for the review and feedback

yes, ver 3 (shipping to retailers for the past week) tastes like CANDY (your sample was ver 2)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Man was i shocked when mail call had a little manilla package containing my sample, that made it to me in iraq in like a week or less, hats of to CL, i used it along with my normal creatine carb protein during workout shake, cant really say much about effects from one dose but it gave me some variety in flavor for a day thanks much CL, you goodwilled yourself a customer
  5. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist2234 View Post

Mixability

Taste

Pump

Overall

:bb: Nice review
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  6. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    Man was i shocked when mail call had a little manilla package containing my sample, that made it to me in iraq in like a week or less, hats of to CL, i used it along with my normal creatine carb protein during workout shake, cant really say much about effects from one dose but it gave me some variety in flavor for a day thanks much CL, you goodwilled yourself a customer
    your welcome and thanks for your service
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I personally thought the flavouring was amazing and it had great effects on the workout! I was deff interested in buying a full bottle after I had those samples =D
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2fresh View Post
    I personally thought the flavouring was amazing and it had great effects on the workout! I was deff interested in buying a full bottle after I had those samples =D
    I didn't by any means think the taste was bad, it just wasn't great, I also thought about getting this after the sample. I'm pretty eager to try the new version.
  9. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 2fresh View Post
    then you will love ver 3 (started shipping to retailers already). it tastes like pure grape C A N D Y
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Lab's White Flood & Purple Wrath Review
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:42 AM
  2. my purple wraath mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 04:01 PM
  3. Purple Wraath review (after 1 day!)
    By dagecko in forum Supplement Logs