PURPLE WRAATH (NEW AND IMPROVED Ergogenic EAA Matrix !!) TESTERS NEEDED !!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS PRESENTS....

NEW AND IMPROVED !!!

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present PURPLE WRAATH - NEW AND IMPROVED... featuring a new and improved flavoring system. If you are interested in being the FIRST to log / review your own DETAILED Purple WRAATH experience, apply below.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing two (2) reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of Purple WRAATH

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. The initial "log / review" should include a minimum of 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUTS in detail, with one final summary in the product review section. Before / After photos and measurements are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007 and I will include at least 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my Purple WRAATH log / journal at:_____________________
:afro: Good Luck !! :afro:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
In first, now off to edit... :D

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 210

Bodytype: Ecto / meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am honest, free of any hormones for 1 year, never tried any of controlled labs products. On the board everyday, i am not rude and consider any logs to be unbiased. I have an active lifestyle with significant knowledge of diet and proper training for my goals. I would give a good log, interms of understanding how Purple wrath performs, free of extraneous variables.
Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): standard 8-12 rep range workouts w/ 12 working sets for large groups, 8-10 working sets for small groups, train for rugby and subsequent cardio. 3 days on 2 days off cardio as work shcedule permits. usually pair up muscle groups eg.
Monday back hams, tues chest quads cardio, wed off, thurs shoulders tris, fri abs calves, sat off, sun cardio back hams.

AS mentioned above, 15 minute run prior to training at 6.5 km/h. CArdio day 30 mins on bike 10 minute run. Rugby 2 days a week (1 hour varied speed running)
Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Acidophilus w/ bifidus now , mega mens multi gnc brand, ultimate nutrition whey protein.
Approx 40 p, 45c, 15 f on training days, 45 p, 40 c, 15 f off days. complex carbs, healthy fat, varied protein sources, whey pre and post WO, cottage cheese before bed.
Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon
Short Term Goal:
Performance, fat loss, consistency
Long Term Goal:
10 pounds lean mass change, could be due to muscle increase or fat loss .
none
Supplement history (as much detail as possible): hormonal - M1T, LG Masterdrol, gaspari halodrol. non hormonal - universal horsepower, USP AP, AX Hyperdrol cell tech MT , nitroxyn Universal, Eas pre race fuel, mega mens multi vit, now foods acidophilus, gnc brand magnesium calcium and glucosamine and chondrointin, nolva /clomid, AX retain, various brands of whey protein.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html

Current / Progress Photos:dont have a current photo but i do have a digital at home newest pics can be found in hyperdrol log above.Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes
Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of april 1, 2007 and I will include at least 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my Purple WRAATH log / journal at:__wherever.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards

Sex: male

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 210

Bodytype: Ecto / meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I am honest, free of any hormones for 1 year, never tried any of controlled labs products. On the board everyday, i am not rude and consider any logs to be unbiased. I have an active lifestyle with significant knowledge of diet and proper training for my goals. I would give a good log, interms of understanding how Purple wrath performs, free of extraeous variables.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): standard 8-12 rep range workouts w/ 12 working sets for large groups, 8-10 working sets for small groups, train for rugby and subsequent cardio. 3 days on 2 days off cardio as work shcedule permits. usually pair up muscle groups eg.
Monday back hams, tues chest quads cardio, wed off, thurs shoulders tris, fri abs calves, sat off, sun cardio back hams.

AS mentioned above, 15 minute run prior to training at 6.5 km/h. CArdio day 30 mins on bike 10 minute run. Rugby 2 days a week (1 hour varied speed running)

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Acidophilus w/ bifidus now , mega mens multi gnc brand, ultimate nutrition whey protein.

Approx 40 p, 45c, 15 f on training days, 45 p, 40 c, 15 f off days. complex carbs, healthy fat, varied protein sources, whey pre and post WO, cottage cheese before bed.

Current Daily water intake: 1 gallon

Short Term Goal:
Performance, fat loss, consistency
Long Term Goal:
10 pounds lean mass change, could be due to muscle increase or fat loss .
none
Supplement history (as much detail as possible): M1T, LG Masterdrol,gaspari halodrol, universal horsepower, USP AP, AX Hyperdrol - hormonal
cell tech MT , nitroxyn Universal, Eas pre race fuel, mega mens multi vit, now foods acidophilus, gnc brand magnesium calcium and glucosamine and chondrointin, IBE nolva clomid, AX retain.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/54714-safe-smart-effective.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/40438-halodrol-50-50mg.html

Current / Progress Photos:dont have a current photo but i do have a digital at home newest pics can be found in hyperdrol log above.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of april 1, 2007 and I will include at least 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my Purple WRAATH log / journal at:__wherever.
strong app :) can't wait to see the testers and feedback

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Purple people! to the test!

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 213

Bodytype: Ecto

Training experience : All natural.
History with general weight lifting, with current emphasis in power lifting (Westside Barbell influence). Supplement weight lifting routines by including jump stretch bands for bending, and other excercises. Goals to increase benching, squats and deadlifts. Max weights used and tested often, however, I also change exercises for each bodypart often for maximum benefit.

I try to follow Westside Barbell Powerlifting Methods and Theories-
> Monday (A.M.): Max effort Upper Back: Rows (4x6-10),
Pull Downs (4x6-10), Curls, shrugs, Abs (cable row
weights sit-ups)
> Monday (P.M.) max Effort Squats, Stiff Leg Deadlifts,
hyper-extensions (machine), Middle Deltoids - upright
rows, lat raises
> Tuesday (A.M.): Chest/triceps (Dynamic effort/Speed and/or reps) - Bench (variable meaning: flat bench,
ISO Lateral Bench machines), Close Grip Bench or Dips,
Triceps extensions, Military Press, dumbbell shrugs
> Wednesday: Rest or Deadlift, Abs (cable row weights sit-ups)
> Thursday: Bench max effort: Bench (various equipment), Dips, Military Press, other (shoulders), shrugs w/barbell
> Friday: Dynamic effort: Squats (Box squats), good mornings, hyper-extensions, Shrugs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 30 minuted oliptical trainer 3x/week

True Protein (custom blend), ORYX - goat milk whey protein, No-Explode (pre workout), Animal Pak, DHEA 100 mg, Joint supplements

Metabolic Diet/Anabolic Diet for Powerlifters High Protein, high fat, low carbs = weekdays - carbs at 30g, weekends unlimited carbs.

Current Daily water intake: over 20 oz per hour, often and plenty

Short Term Goal:
Bench 315 (current as of today 245x1), Squat 405 (current 325) Dead-lift 405 (current 325)

Long Term Goal:
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): Bench 325x10 (achieve 1RM at 375), Squat 405 x10 (achieve a 1RM at
500), Dead-lift 500x3

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): rotate and change out as needed and desired. Past and semi-present favorites: Animal Nitro (participated as an Alpha tester), Animal Stak, Animal M-Stak, T-Bomb 2, various Aminos - GNC products, various protein powder brands.

Basically, always taking Animal Pak and a protein powder and creatine

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): have not had the opportunity.

Current / Progress Photos: none yet and will provide

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of April 1, 2007 and I will include at least 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my Purple WRAATH log / journal at: AM.com and/or as demanded.

DarkChyld

DarkChyld

Awards
Well, here goes everything...

Sex: Male

Height: 6' 2"

Weight:191

Bodytype: Ecto/Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I am very dedicated to the art of bodybuilding, but my genetics don't agree with my determination. I have been training for the last three years, and I am always looking for the right "mix" to take me to the next level. Hopefully, if given the opportunity to test your product, both of our goals are achieved.

Monday - Arms
Biceps - Barbell Curls (and campered bar) 8-10 reps, 3 sets
Hammer Curls - 8-10 reps, 3 sets
Preacher Curls - 8-10 reps, 3 sets
Concentration Curls - 15 reps, 2 sets

Triceps - Close Grip Bench - 8-12 reps, 3 sets
Overhead Extensions (dumbbell) 8-10 reps, 3 sets
Pushdowns - 12 reps, 3 sets
One-Arm Kickbacks - 12 reps, 2 sets

Tuesday - Thighs
Quads - Leg Press 12-15 reps, 3 sets
Front Squats - 12-15 reps, 3 sets
Leg Extensions - 12-15 reps, 3 sets
Hamstrings - Lunges 10 per leg, 3 sets
Lying Leg Curl 10-12 reps, 3 sets

Thursday - Chest/Shoulders (Delts)
Bench Press - 6-8 reps, 3 sets
Incline dumbbell press - 8-10 reps, 3 sets
Decline Smith press - 8-10 reps, 3 sets
Cable Crossovers - 20 reps, 2 sets
Shoulder Press - 8-10 reps, 3 sets
Upright Row - 10 reps, 3 sets
Side Lateral Raises - 10 reps, 3 sets
Front Lateral Raises - 10 reps, 3 sets

Friday - Back
Pullups - 2 set to failure
Front Pulldown - 10-12 reps, 3 sets
Seated Rows - 10-12 reps, 3 sets
T-Bar Row - 12-15 reps, 3 sets
Reverse Pec-Deck - 15 reps, 3 sets

Current Cardio Routine (type/intensity):
10 Mins warm-up
5-10 cool down
For cutting: 30-45 cardio, 3-5 days a week w/workout

Designer Whey Protein
Gaspari Superpump 250
GAT Jet Fuel
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Glutamine
One-A-Day Multi-Vitamin
MHP NO2 Supplement

Basics, Chicken Breast, Fish, Vegs, Oatmeal, Salad, Eggs

1-1.5 gallons daily (I piss like a racehorse)

Short Term Goal:
Loose Fat/Lean Muscle

Long Term Goal:
Build Mass

None

See above list, been taking most of that for the past 6 months, but always taken multi-vitamins and Creatine for as long as I've been working out.

On the prospect list for a few palo alto lab products, but not selected.

Current / Progress Photos: None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): If needed!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _ASAP_, 2007 and I will include at least 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my Purple WRAATH log / journal at:_Wherever You Want It___

surive123

surive123

Awards
hmmm can i post the same app i did at bb.com?

haha

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

Sex: M

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 180

Bodytype: ecto

My history: naturally athletic and always in top shape. went to college i on a D1 (PAC-10) swimming scholarship. following college, i competed on the national level for freestyle mogul skiing.
i've always lifted but over the past eight years, i've been progressively much more interested in the art and science of bodybuilding. although i like to stay in shape for the sports i enjoy, i have to admit a lot of it is for my own personal vanity. i have no desire to look super huge but love to look muscular and in such good shape that it catches people’s attention.
for the past 3 yrs i've kept a detailed journal of my workouts and progress. over the past year and a half i've kept a nutrition breakdown on fitday. so, it would be no problem for me to publish these progress journals here.
i really enjoy the AM.com forums and have become addicted to them. it is so helpful to learn about others experiences and share my own personal results with others who enjoy this lifestyle.

Typical training week for me is as follows:
3-4 weight workouts/week + skiing 2 days per week in the winter (skiing replaced w/running 2-3 days/week in summer)
My weight routine is split into three workouts and cycled through every 6 days (taken from my journal last wk):
Weight workout 1: Chest & tris -
flat bench 18x135, 12x205, 10x225, 6x245, 5x245
incline bench 10x185, 7-8x205, 6-7x205, 6x205
close grip bench 8x135, 8x135, 6x135
skull crushers 12x75, 10x80, 8x80
weighted dip drop sets 12xbodyweight+45plate - then immediatly follow w/just body weight to failure, 10xbodyweight+45plate then body weight to failure

Weight workout 2: Shoulders & legs
overhead dumbell presses 16x50, 16,50, 10x65, 8x70, 8x70, 7x70, 7x70
upright row 16x90, 12x100, 10x110, 8x110
dumbbell shrug 12x90, 12x90, 12x90, 12x90
dumbell lateral raise drop sets 10x25 then 15lbs to failure (3 sets total)
dumbbell front raise 10x20 then 10lbs to failure (3 sets total)
squats 14x225, 10x295, 9x295, 8x295

Weight workout 3: Back & bis
Deadlift 45x135, 18x245, 10x305, 8x345, 7x345
weighted pull ups 16xbodyweight+30lbs (wide grip), 12xbodyweight+30lbs (wide grip) 10xbodyweight+30lbs(shoulder width grip), 10xbodyweight+30lbs(narrow grip) followed by bodyweight to failure
bent over row 12x155(wide grip), 10x175 (wide grip), 8x175 (shoulder grip), 8x175 (narrow grip), 8x175 (narrow grip)
straight bar curl 10x80, 8x80, 7x80
incline seated dumbbell curl 10x35, 9x35, 8x35 followed by 25s to failure

currently no cardio. do go skiing approx 2x per week. after april 15th i'll replace skiing with running 3xper week.
running routine is as follows -
cartio 1: 5 mile run moderate pace
cardio 2: 5 mile run moderate pace
cardio 3: 15 minute moderate pace run followed by 30-40 minutes of hill sprints (resting 1-2 minutes between each climb) then 15 minute light jog

CreaFrom - creatine mono by PrimaForce
100% Whey Protien Gold Standard by Optimum Nutrition
Daily multivit by NOW Foods
i wouldn't call myself a supplement junkie like some here on AM. it's not that i wouldn't like to take them, it's just that can't afford them all. i'm a cheap bastard!

from fitday i show approx 45%carbs, 35%protien, 20%fat
downing approx 3,700calories/day

1/2 - 1 gal, but i also drink a crapload of skim milk

Short Term Goal:
i was 170lbs heading into the winter. ran a superdrol cycle and put on 15lbs - 10 of which i still have. this puts me at a bodyweight around 180 today. currently, i'm carrying a little more bodyfat than i usually do. muscle definition and abs can be seen but but I will get much more ripped by summer.
my ultimate short term goal would be to try to reduce my bodyfat percentage with out losing any weight or strength.
in reality and from past experience i'll probably have to lose 5-10 lbs to get as ripped as i'd like for summer. when i lean down and lose weight for summer i always lose strength (like 20-40lbs off my bench, squat, and deads)
after april 15th (when ski season is over) i'll be incorporating more cardio and altering my diet to higher protein and lower carbs. and possibly include some purple wrath if i am lucky enough to be picked to keep a log. mabe the 'wrath' can help me better maintain my strenght and weight while shedding bodyfat.

Long Term Goal:
long term i would like to be around 180 with the bodyfat percentage i typically have at around 170. so pack on 10lbs of solid muscle while staying lean. i also wouldn't mind growing an inch or two on my **** (but not sure which excersises/suppplements do this). do these long-term goals sound familiar? it's what everyone wants - right?

no prescriptions but do take claritin occasionally for allergies in the spring. no drugs. i'm not a drinker but do have usually 1-2 beers or glasses of wine every few weeks to fit in at parties or functions.

for the past 8yrs i've consistently used creatine mono (i respond very well and cycle off a few times/yr), multivit, and whey protien - keepin it cheap and simple.
for cutting phases i incorporate yohimbine and caffine caps.
have ran 2 cycles in the past 2 yrs. 1st cycle was promagnon-25 (last winter - see my log), then a cycle of superdrol (Dec 06). post cycle therapy was RXT & Nolva.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/38348-promagnon-25-log.html#post430710

Current / Progress Photos: have never posted up photos but have some. was 160 for the longest time. focus on weights espescially over the past 4 yrs has pushed me up 20lbs so now if i lean down to around 170 i look rippped enough to see muscle strands in my chest.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): yes - and this is actually good timming for me because i'm carrying a little extra fat from my winter bulk and can shed it off quickly over 6-8 weeks. i would probably want to string out a purple wrath log over 2 months during this period. should see great results regardless but it would hopefully be enhanced by a great product.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of __would like to start April 15th and run a log through June 15_, 2007 and I will include at least 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my Purple WRAATH log / journal at:__would post results on both AM.com and BB.com_____

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
how funny...

i just finished my application to be a purple wrath tester and then went home for lunch and checked the mail. guess what i found? a little yellow envelope from controlled labs.

all excited, i opened it up immediatly and found a single sample of...you guessed it - purple wrath. i forgot i had responded to your original thread giving out single samples two weeks ago.

i've read everything you've put out on this product and it sounds very promising so i've reallly wanted to try it.

now i'm sooooooo EXCITED! and can't wait until my workout this afternoon.

it's only one sample packet, so should i take it all today during my workout? or should i split it into maybe two workouts?

i've never taken any supplements like this so i may feel it with just 1/2 a dose???

i'll be sure to post how my workout goes.

thanks controlled labs!!!

:dance:

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
how funny...

i just finished my application to be a purple wrath tester and then went home for lunch and checked the mail. guess what i found? a little yellow envelope from controlled labs.

all excited, i opened it up immediatly and found a single sample of...you guessed it - purple wrath. i forgot i had responded to your original thread giving out single samples two weeks ago.

i've read everything you've put out on this product and it sounds very promising so i've reallly wanted to try it.

it's only one sample packet, so should i take it all today during my workout? or should i split it into maybe two workouts?

i've never taken any supplements like this so i may feel it with just 1/2 a dose???

Take it all before your workout, I drink mine on the way to the gym (about 15 minutes)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh pick me!!!!!! pick meeeeeeeeee!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

These smileys rock

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
So is it just the taste that has been upgraded? I am thinking of trying some type of BCAA EAA it has come down to OMEGA ONE or Purple Wrath as the final two now I just have to see which one of those two. I really like PW but also think ONE is gonna be good.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
how funny...

sample packets are ver 2 (so if you get picked you can compare the ver 2 to the new ver 3 taste too) :)

So is it just the taste that has been upgraded? I am thinking of trying some type of BCAA EAA it has come down to OMEGA ONE or Purple Wrath as the final two now I just have to see which one of those two. I really like PW but also think ONE is gonna be good.
yup, just the flavoring has been upgraded, the actives havent changed since the day ver 1 rolled off the line.

omega one is a much different product that purple wraath. also you get 90 servings with purple wraath, its very affordable

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Can't hurt to try and apply :)

Sex: M

Height: 6

Weight: 196

Bodytype: ecto/endo

My AM training log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/56616-my-log.html

I have been lifting weights off/on since high school. I really figured out a lot more after reading Tom Venuto's ebook in Sept of 06 and finding this site to read and learn more in Oct of 06. I would call myself a newb still as I'm still learning what works best etc.

My current schedule is in my log above.
Mon - chest/tri's: 3-4 sets chest, 1-2 sets tri
Weds - back/bi's: 3-4 sets back, 1-2 sets bi
Fri - legs/shoulders: 2-3 sets legs, 3 sets shoulders

I try to get in cardio on mon/weds/fri after I lift when I have time left.
Tues and/or Th I'll do only cardio, 40mins
Some nights I'll also ride my bike for 20-30mins.

six star protein (almost gone)
xtend
kal fish oil
kal probiotics

I cleaned up my diet in Sept, my wife is amazed how healthy I still eat.
eggs, turkey, chicken, high fiber foods, a few Taiwanese dishes a week, lots of h20, no soda, no alky

~1/2 gallon

Short Term Goal:
My goal was to cut, but my body has been recomping, I'll continue my goal of losing bf% and gaining lbm

Long Term Goal:
to drop my bf% down to 12%, currently 21%

propecia, prevacid

I've used other protein powders/bars. VPX low impact, micell egde, ON whey, EAS whey, amino vital drinks

none

Current / Progress Photos:
if needed

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):
probably

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of apr 2nd, 2007 and I will include at least 30 Purple WRAATH WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product in the product review section.

I also volunteer to post my Purple WRAATH log / journal at: anywhere

There will be one week in may where i won't be able to take it, I'll be tanning in hawaii :)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, i downed the entire sample pack during my afternoon workout yesterday - like you recommended.

i didn't think the flavor was so horrible. maybe after hearing people complain about the flavor, i was expecting it to taste like sh*t. so when it didn't taste like sh*t i was plesantly surprised. maybe i'd get tired of the flavor if i drank it every workout for an extended period of time. i know you said the version 3 is much improved, so it must be like liquid candy.

i think one serving is plenty for me. maybe its because it was the first time trying a product such as this. i did get the tingly pins and needles like others have reported. also felt a little light headed - like i was floating around the weightroom. also could feel my heart pounding after each set. does this raise blood pressure? the overall feeling was kind of euphoric.

aside from the feeling - my workout was AMAZING! i really think i needed a boost in the gym. i've fallen into that lul where you go in and bang out the same routine and just push through to get it done. this gave me a much needed new attitude during my workout. the biggest change i noticed during my workout was on my heavy sets. i just felt strong and had great endurance. so i added an additional set to most of my excersises. it was definatly one of the hardest workouts i've had in over two months and my muscles wern't feeling shaky and tired like they usually do when i work them this hard.

oh yeah, one more thing. my muscles got a very nice pump during my workout. i know PW contains some hermodiolator properties - well, they work.

so today, i was expecting to be really sore after that workout - but i'm not?? maybe it's the BCAAs helping rebuild and avoid the complete breakdown i usually experience. i've never taken a BCAA specific supplement before, i just usually rely on my post workout protien to give me the needed refuel.

the only thing i would change is maybe the timming of my workouts - from afternoon to morning workouts. i had a really hard time getting to sleep and i'm usually a head to the pillow - lights out kind of guy. i think it must have been from taking the PW around 5pm. i just wasn't tired.

overall, i have to say i was very happy the one day sample. i'd like to see what types of results it would produce over a longer period.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Congrats tester#1: somewhatgifted

Please PM me with your complete shipping info

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Congrats tester#2: dlew308

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Congrats tester#1: Hank Vangut

(somewhatgifted had a scheduling conflict)

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
congrats to all the testers can't wait for the logs

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
thank you Controlled Labs for selecting me to post a log on Purple Wraath.

pu12en12g - i sent you a PM yesterday and an email today w/my mailing address. hopefully you recieved it.

i'm excited to incorporate this into my workout routine! :woohoo:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
thank you Controlled Labs for selecting me to post a log on Purple Wraath.

pu12en12g - i sent you a PM yesterday and an email today w/my mailing address. hopefully you recieved it.

i'm excited to incorporate this into my workout routine! :woohoo:
Soory about the confllict gentlement, hank was an excellent choice, im going to miss out on this one!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Soory about the confllict gentlement, hank was an excellent choice, im going to miss out on this one!
glad i could fill in!
somewhatgifted - i see you are going to be testing another product. i'll be sure to follow along.

anyway, i've started http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/63044-purple-wraath-log.html#post771072

i'll post up some pics in the next week and hopefully start pumping some PW through my veins shortly!!

follow along if you like.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
woo hoo it came today, after I came back from the gym
usage question: Do I just need 1 scoop PRE or should I do 2 scoops and take 1/2 PRE and 1/2 POST?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
woo hoo it came today, after I came back from the gym
usage question: Do I just need 1 scoop PRE or should I do 2 scoops and take 1/2 PRE and 1/2 POST?
cool! hopefully mine shows up too.

dlew308 - when are you going to start?

i was wondering the same thing - one or two scoops?
i was thinking starting with one for a few days then bumping to two depending on how i was feeling.
i know i was feeling extremly jittery + pinns&needles with the single sample packet i tried. i think i may need to ease into it.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
I would jsut start with 1 scoop for 1 day, if your tollerance is fine then go to 2 scoops.