First Dose (Again) of Green Mag

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since being sick, and getting better today I had restarted Green Mag. Anyway, I didn't get the runs and the stomach problems I had before. I just took it though, so its the end of the day and I have some solid food in me. Thats the only difference, so I guess that was the problem before. I don't think I will be able to take pre-workout now though. I don't know maybe if I keep taking it this way for a while then switch all of a sudden one day I still won't have the problem of running to the bathroom?. One other weird thing is that after I drank it I got all itchy, especially my legs. I had that same sensation when I was sick in the hospital with liver problems. This passed though. Can anyone tell me what that was from?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Well since being sick, and getting better today I had restarted Green Mag. Anyway, I didn't get the runs and the stomach problems I had before. I just took it though, so its the end of the day and I have some solid food in me. Thats the only difference, so I guess that was the problem before. I don't think I will be able to take pre-workout now though. I don't know maybe if I keep taking it this way for a while then switch all of a sudden one day I still won't have the problem of running to the bathroom?. One other weird thing is that after I drank it I got all itchy, especially my legs. I had that same sensation when I was sick in the hospital with liver problems. This passed though. Can anyone tell me what that was from?
you could always do a split dosage (half pre workout and half post workout) this has worked int hose snesitive to magnesium

I never heard of itching with green mag. it must be unrelated.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could always do a split dosage (half pre workout and half post workout) this has worked int hose snesitive to magnesium

I never heard of itching with green mag. it must be unrelated.

I still have not tried that and I think I spoke too soon. I just got out of the s*tter!. I did have 1 scoop of DS Sustain mixed with 1 Scoop 100% Casein. Maybe it was the Inulin in the Sustain because I felt fine until just after I drank it. On the part about the itching, its the only addition different to my diet today and thats what happend. I don't know though, kind of scared me though. These are the conditions I had when I was in the hospital for my liver problems,

Cholestasis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Itch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No I don't think your product could cause any liver problems. Thats just what gets into my head when I start to feel an itch. Its just because I had Pruritus(constant itchy all over your body) for about 4 months. Sorry, just being paranoid... Tommorow I will try a half dose when I wake up.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Definately try the split dosage method above, and keep us updated !

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately try the split dosage method above, and keep us updated !

Well I tried the split dosage today and its a no go. Shortly after my first half dose I was in the bathroom and have been in and out all day. Too bad because I know the product works I just can't deal with this runing to the bathroom all day anymore. I mean my ass is sore from wiping so damn much!..Can't I send back the unused portion and White Flood instead?. Or am I stuck with the rest of it?.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Well I tried the split dosage today and its a no go. Shortly after my first half dose I was in the bathroom and have been in and out all day. Too bad because I know the product works I just can't deal with this runing to the bathroom all day anymore. I mean my ass is sore from wiping so damn much!..Can't I send back the unused portion and White Flood instead?. Or am I stuck with the rest of it?.
try it with some solid food. that should def work

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
try it with some solid food. that should def work

I did try it right after a meal of chicken breast and cottage cheese. I use a phase shift type diet though so I can't always have it with carbs. I know you sugested using carbs with it before. I don't want to break my diet though and can only take it with carbs obviously on carb up days.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I did try it right after a meal of chicken breast and cottage cheese. I use a phase shift type diet though so I can't always have it with carbs. I know you sugested using carbs with it before. I don't want to break my diet though and can only take it with carbs obviously on carb up days.
take it during a different part of the day then when you do take carbs in.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take it during a different part of the day then when you do take carbs in.
I try to spread them out throughout the day and get most of my carbs from fiberous vegetables. Sorry I guess I just can't use it. Anyway I just got your Purple Wrath sample a few days ago. I also had the same reaction to that. Maybe there is just something in both products that my stomach "doesn't agree with". One thing though, I really like the taste of Purple Wrath. Just wanted to let you know that because I heard a lot of people don't like the taste. Its too bad I can't take both of these supplements I wish I knew what it was that is in both products causing the same symptoms...

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
I just started Green Mag and im not having any "bathroom" problems. I did have a lot of issues with storm which is weird cause it seems like theres more CMM in green mag.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I just started Green Mag and im not having any "bathroom" problems. I did have a lot of issues with storm which is weird cause it seems like theres more CMM in green mag.
it may be the glycocyamine in storm causing it. aeternatitis had the same problem with it

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
it may be the glycocyamine in storm causing it. aeternatitis had the same problem with it
Yea, thats why I just threw out the rest of my storm, ST. Supposibly they got rid of it, they are quality product though. BTW just had my first serving of WF today and the energy was VERY SMOOTH, me likey.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Yea, thats why I just threw out the rest of my storm, ST. Supposibly they got rid of it, they are quality product though. BTW just had my first serving of WF today and the energy was VERY SMOOTH, me likey.
glad you like the White Flood

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
yeah, people are loving the white flood :)