Purple Wraath Review

propho

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the sample guys!

So today I worked a 3am-11am shift.. by 3pm I was ready to sleep..

I had to go to the gym so I took purple wraath.. It definitely removed the cloudiness I was feeling from needing sleep(might I add I only slept like 4 1/2 hours) .. Surprisingly, I had some nice endurance.. so I just kept working out I even though my mind set was just do this and get it overwith..

Mixture and taste were somewhat of an issue but if I remember correctly the sample is not the new flavor and I ain't complaining about mixture cuz you can never mix the raws anyway..

A side would be I felt a tingling throughout my body and as I was working out it would increase but slowly it faded..

But the tingling didn't really bother me..

Thanks for letting me try this guys! It's definitly on my list of good products.. just wonder how much better the new flavor will be..

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

I had to go to the gym so I took purple wraath.. It definitely removed the cloudiness I was feeling from needing sleep(might I add I only slept like 4 1/2 hours) .. Surprisingly, I had some nice endurance.. so I just kept working out I even though my mind set was just do this and get it overwith..

Mixture and taste were somewhat of an issue but if I remember correctly the sample is not the new flavor and I ain't complaining about mixture cuz you can never mix the raws anyway..

A side would be I felt a tingling throughout my body and as I was working out it would increase but slowly it faded..

Thanks for letting me try this guys! It's definitly on my list of good products.. just wonder how much better the new flavor will be..
thanks for the great review. the new one tastes like candy compared to the older versions :)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for giving it a try !

The endurance is AWESOME pre-cardio :woohoo:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
any idea when then new flavored one will be out and where someone would be able to get it first?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got my sample today. im going to workout my back tonight and log it for ya`ll

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good deal!
it was pretty sick. i had a awesome back workout. check my log in cycle info. it made me feel kinda wierd but in a good way. i had the burning feeling in my skin for about ten min and then it turned into a really intense zoned feeling. id give it 9 out of 10. the only thing i didnt like was its taste. but i see you are fixing that.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
it was pretty sick. i had a awesome back workout. check my log in cycle info. it made me feel kinda wierd but in a good way. i had the burning feeling in my skin for about ten min and then it turned into a really intense zoned feeling. id give it 9 out of 10. the only thing i didnt like was its taste. but i see you are fixing that.
very nice review. that feeling on the skin is from the beta alanine, its perfectly normal :)