A Beastly Review: PW+ WF+ GFH

OBeast

Awards
I dont know how to post pics so here is the links to the FAQs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/60809-purple-wraath-faq.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/60779-white-flood-faq.html
I am really to lazy to run a full log But I thought I would give a initial impression first workout review.

Eye candy/first impression: 5/10
I really like Cl's labeling and the safety orange color of the WF really makes the product look serious and somehow powerfull, but when I cracked open the container and gave it the whiff test I threw up a liitle in my mouth.

Mixability: 10/10
The only similar product of this nature I have used is Charge from Labrada I think and It was like drinking sandy water. I put this stuff in a shaker bottle gave it a little shaky-shaky and viola mixed. There were a few shiney blue things I could see swirling around the bottle, But I couldnt feel them going down and that is what is important to me.

Taste: 2/10
I know a lot of people say playing with the quantity of the water makes a difference and I will see but at 1 scoop PW, 2 scoops WF, and 25 ounces of water it was bad,real bad.

Energy: 10/10
This really easily could have been one of those lazy saturdays but not with this stuff. I drank it about 1:00 and at 1:25 as I pulled into the parking lot I started feeling the tingle and knew it was going to be a good day.

Focus: 8/10
The focus was great today except I dont usually get a lot of caffeine and after my first set I felt a little jittery so I walked into the locker-room and sat down for a minute and tried to calm down. It worked and It was smooth energy all the way after that.

Pump: 10/10
I am giving this a 10 but I almost felt like a different 'kind' of pump. After my first set which was a superset of flat bench and wide grip low pulley rows I didnt really feel anything different but when I went into the locker-room and saw myself in the mirrors I was like "Damn, my pecs are swole!!" And this trend continued I didnt really feel a pump but the mirror said otherwise. Which was really the thing I liked best because the "pump and the burn" sometimes is a bit of a destraction to me especially in my arms when I am trying to do back.

Overall: 10/10
I know this isn't and average of the above scores but really, is smell and taste that important in a sup. It really performed in the gym and that is all that matters to me. If taste was that important I would have just drank some Kool-aid and sat on the couch all day.... mmmmmm ..... Kool-aid.
:dl:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

I am really to lazy to run a full log But I thought I would give a initial impression first workout review.

I really like Cl's labeling and the safety orange color of the WF really makes the product look serious and somehow powerfull, but when I cracked open the container and gave it the whiff test I threw up a liitle in my mouth.

The only similar product of this nature I have used is Charge from Labrada I think and It was like drinking sandy water. I put this stuff in a shaker bottle gave it a little shaky-shaky and viola mixed. There were a few shiney blue things I could see swirling around the bottle, But I couldnt feel them going down and that is what is important to me.

I know a lot of people say playing with the quantity of the water makes a difference and I will see but at 1 scoop PW, 2 scoops WF, and 25 ounces of water it was bad,real bad.

This really easily could have been one of those lazy saturdays but not with this stuff. I drank it about 1:00 and at 1:25 as I pulled into the parking lot I started feeling the tingle and knew it was going to be a good day.

The focus was great today except I dont usually get a lot of caffeine and after my first set I felt a little jittery so I walked into the locker-room and sat down for a minute and tried to calm down. It worked and It was smooth energy all the way after that.

I am giving this a 10 but I almost felt like a different 'kind' of pump. After my first set which was a superset of flat bench and wide grip low pulley rows I didnt really feel anything different but when I went into the locker-room and saw myself in the mirrors I was like "Damn, my pecs are swole!!" And this trend continued I didnt really feel a pump but the mirror said otherwise. Which was really the thing I liked best because the "pump and the burn" sometimes is a bit of a destraction to me especially in my arms when I am trying to do back.

I know this isn't and average of the above scores but really, is smell and taste that important in a sup. It really performed in the gym and that is all that matters to me. If taste was that important I would have just drank some Kool-aid and sat on the couch all day.... mmmmmm ..... Kool-aid.
Thanks for the feedback :squat:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards

great feedback! And for the PW taste version 3 with enhanced grape taste will be out in 3 - 4 weeks

OBeast

Awards
Update

This time I used 2 scoops WF, 1 scoop PW, 50 ounces of water.
This amount of water I think is just right. This makes it a completely different animal. It actually tastes like something designed for human consumption, pleasant even. The fact that it actually tastes pleasant means I was able to sip it over about 15-20 minutes. This in turn really helped with the focus/energy. Before, the energy hit so hard I was a bit jittery but not this time. So my updated scores are.

Taste: 8/10

Focus: 10/10

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
This amount of water I think is just right. This makes it a completely different animal. It actually tastes like something designed for human consumption, pleasant even. The fact that it actually tastes pleasant means I was able to sip it over about 15-20 minutes. This in turn really helped with the focus/energy. Before, the energy hit so hard I was a bit jittery but not this time. So my updated scores are.

Nice experimenting... sounds like it made a pretty big difference. Please help spread the word a bit (I don't agree with the label recommendation).

OBeast

Awards
Yeah it made a huge difference. I just thought it would just water down the bad taste but it actually changes it. Whatever causes the bitterness seems to disapear and the lemonaidyness really comes through.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

yeah, since everyone's taste buds are different, playing with the amount of water is very important. nice job :)

OBeast

Awards
A few weeks into it and the resluts are still kickin ass. The only real negative side effect is I have to have solid food in me when I take it or it gives me tha poops. I used to wake have a protein/carb shake then hit the gym. That wasnt working out well for my cornhole so now I replaced the Carbs in the shake with some oats then wait an hour then pound the WF. This seems to work better

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting on the stomach upset, glad to hear you got it resolved though.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
You need LOTS of water with WF.I usually mix 2 scoops w/24 oz. of water in my shaker and it is like drinking some lemon-laundry detergent,LOL..However once i get to the gym and my shaker is 3/4 empty i fill it back up and that is when the taste starts to get smooth. Unlike some other sissy's whining about the taste i pay for the results,not the other way around.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You need LOTS of water with WF.I usually mix 2 scoops w/24 oz. of water in my shaker and it is like drinking some lemon-laundry detergent,LOL..However once i get to the gym and my shaker is 3/4 empty i fill it back up and that is when the taste starts to get smooth. Unlike some other sissy's whining about the taste i pay for the results,not the other way around.
I agree the results are what counts, but I enjoy the flavor of WF! :)