My Review of Purple Wraath

1. My Review of Purple Wraath

Just got back from the gym, you guys were great and sent me a sample, and here is the well deserved review.

Much like anything that needs to be mixed, you will always have some pieces that do not dissolve. So, I can not cry about that. The taste is pallateable, not too sweet, and not bitter, and doesnt have a funky "chemical taste" like other products. I used about 12 ounces of water. A little extra water afterwards and there was no aftertaste at all.

No stomach irritation, or puky feeling, unlike some other products. I waited about 5 mins before cycling, and I immediately noticed that I had much more endurance. I kept trying to tell myself it was placebo effect, but there was no denying that the stuff was working and it wasn't my mind.

I got to the gym, and was ready to lift, no butt dragging today. It was back and biceps day. After working back and by the time I was into my first biceps exercise I felt a serious rush of blood coming on, I was doing cable curls. Honestly, I have tried other products in the past, I dont want to call out names or nothing, but there are some NO2 products that I don't think work this well. I felt like my skin was going to tear open, I was not expecting a serious pump like this from a BCAA product. Mind you this is my right elbow which I blew out in 2002, so it is nice to feel this way again. The intensity was great, I had energy the whole way through my workout, and I was still going strong.

One the bike road home, I was still stoked and continued to "race against the cars on the way home". I came straight to the PC as soon as I could, to let you guys know that this is the real deal.

I know, I know, sounds too good to be true right?? So, you think I'm just a newbie that perhaps was low on serum amino acids levels, and responded well to the extra protein. Wrong. I know many of you think I'm joking, but I'm serious. Somehow yes... it increased the pump in my muscles... it gave me e****lent endurance during my biking... some great focus... WITHOUT CAFFEINE.... and a great workout that I will remember for a long time. You guys are great and this is an e****lent product that I highly recommend. My only complaint is the price, and that is because I am going through some tough times financially. Once again, thanks you guys, I would be willing to test your products in the future if they are anything like this one. Great job with this, I'm thoroughly impressed.

Say, you need a pet guinea pig??...lol. Thanks

-T

•   

2. got a sample yesterday.....and yea it gave me more energy,enderance and focus as well......but i was very itchy for about 20 min. after i took it, don't know what that was about....but i good product anyway...i'd buy more than a sample and intend to soon as funds become available, just to see what regular use will do..

3. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    got a sample yesterday.....and yea it gave me more energy,enderance and focus as well......but i was very itchy for about 20 min. after i took it, don't know what that was about....but i good product anyway...i'd buy more than a sample and intend to soon as funds become available, just to see what regular use will do..
    the itchy feeling is normal thats the Beta-Alanine in it. Thanks for the feedback!

4. Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    the itchy feeling is normal thats the Beta-Alanine in it. Thanks for the feedback!
    yup, its from the beta alanine. those tingles eventually diminish with continued use, but the effects get better
  5. reply to tingling

I noticed no tingling or "itching", maybe sweated more than usual but that is about all. I suppose people react different to things.

6. Anybody try mixing this with White Flood yet? Like a moron I stocked up on NO-Xplode before White Flood became available, so I guess when I can afford some Purple Wraith, I'll have to mix them.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Anybody try mixing this with White Flood yet? Like a moron I stocked up on NO-Xplode before White Flood became available, so I guess when I can afford some Purple Wraith, I'll have to mix them.
    yes, they taste/work great mixed together

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Purple Wraath
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 12:33 AM
  2. My review of Cordygen5
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 05:45 PM
  3. my review of nimbus nutriton protein advanced
    By dwb in forum Supplement Logs