My Review of Purple Wraath

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

My Review of Purple Wraath

Just got back from the gym, you guys were great and sent me a sample, and here is the well deserved review.

Much like anything that needs to be mixed, you will always have some pieces that do not dissolve. So, I can not cry about that. The taste is pallateable, not too sweet, and not bitter, and doesnt have a funky "chemical taste" like other products. I used about 12 ounces of water. A little extra water afterwards and there was no aftertaste at all.

No stomach irritation, or puky feeling, unlike some other products. I waited about 5 mins before cycling, and I immediately noticed that I had much more endurance. I kept trying to tell myself it was placebo effect, but there was no denying that the stuff was working and it wasn't my mind.

I got to the gym, and was ready to lift, no butt dragging today. It was back and biceps day. After working back and by the time I was into my first biceps exercise I felt a serious rush of blood coming on, I was doing cable curls. Honestly, I have tried other products in the past, I dont want to call out names or nothing, but there are some NO2 products that I don't think work this well. I felt like my skin was going to tear open, I was not expecting a serious pump like this from a BCAA product. Mind you this is my right elbow which I blew out in 2002, so it is nice to feel this way again. The intensity was great, I had energy the whole way through my workout, and I was still going strong.

One the bike road home, I was still stoked and continued to "race against the cars on the way home". I came straight to the PC as soon as I could, to let you guys know that this is the real deal.

I know, I know, sounds too good to be true right?? So, you think I'm just a newbie that perhaps was low on serum amino acids levels, and responded well to the extra protein. Wrong. I know many of you think I'm joking, but I'm serious. Somehow yes... it increased the pump in my muscles... it gave me excellent endurance during my biking... some great focus... WITHOUT CAFFEINE.... and a great workout that I will remember for a long time. You guys are great and this is an excellent product that I highly recommend. My only complaint is the price, and that is because I am going through some tough times financially. Once again, thanks you guys, I would be willing to test your products in the future if they are anything like this one. Great job with this, I'm thoroughly impressed.

Say, you need a pet guinea pig??...lol. Thanks

-T

2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great review, thanks for your feedback
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

got a sample yesterday.....and yea it gave me more energy,enderance and focus as well......but i was very itchy for about 20 min. after i took it, don't know what that was about....but i good product anyway...i'd buy more than a sample and intend to soon as funds become available, just to see what regular use will do..
    •   

4. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    got a sample yesterday.....and yea it gave me more energy,enderance and focus as well......but i was very itchy for about 20 min. after i took it, don't know what that was about....but i good product anyway...i'd buy more than a sample and intend to soon as funds become available, just to see what regular use will do..
    the itchy feeling is normal thats the Beta-Alanine in it. Thanks for the feedback!
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.05%

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    the itchy feeling is normal thats the Beta-Alanine in it. Thanks for the feedback!
    yup, its from the beta alanine. those tingles eventually diminish with continued use, but the effects get better
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

reply to tingling

I noticed no tingling or "itching", maybe sweated more than usual but that is about all. I suppose people react different to things.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.58%

Anybody try mixing this with White Flood yet? Like a moron I stocked up on NO-Xplode before White Flood became available, so I guess when I can afford some Purple Wraith, I'll have to mix them.
  8. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    Anybody try mixing this with White Flood yet? Like a moron I stocked up on NO-Xplode before White Flood became available, so I guess when I can afford some Purple Wraith, I'll have to mix them.
    yes, they taste/work great mixed together

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rosie's [Mini] Review of Purple Wraath
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:33 PM
  2. My review of Cordygen5
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 04:45 PM
  3. my review of nimbus nutriton protein advanced
    By dwb in forum Supplement Logs