White flood rocks!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I just want evryone to know thath white flood is one of the best products ive taken in a long time my girlfriend even likes it. I bought a bottle of superpump250 and hated it so I got white flood and to say the least it rocks my world thanks for making **** that works controlled labs!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I just want evryone to know thath white flood is one of the best products ive taken in a long time my girlfriend even likes it. I bought a bottle of superpump250 and hated it so I got white flood and to say the least it rocks my world thanks for making **** that works controlled labs!
great feedback. thanks :)

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Glad you and your girlfriend liked it so much and thanks for the feed back.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Nice.. how are you taking it (how much water, and what other supps) ?

:clean:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I took 1 scoop with like prolly 14oz of water pre-workout. Im just taking labrada glutamine,multi v, minerals,goat whey protein,black hole and im just finishing sizeon. I cant wait to try some creatine from you guys!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I took 1 scoop with like prolly 14oz of water pre-workout. Im just taking labrada glutamine,multi v, minerals,goat whey protein,black hole and im just finishing sizeon. I cant wait to try some creatine from you guys!
you are only taking a half serving and the results are that good, imagine a full serving. :eek:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
you are only taking a half serving and the results are that good, imagine a full serving. :eek:
x2 that rocks.........if it only takes you one scoop that means it would last you for a least 100 workouts.......... thats crazy

Motox

Awards
  • Established
haha Im gonna try 2 scoops today. I did poweers cleans and I felt so explosive it was awesome im looking forward to using this whole bottle

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
haha Im gonna try 2 scoops today. I did poweers cleans and I felt so explosive it was awesome im looking forward to using this whole bottle

Awesome, keep us updated!

:clean:

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I took two scoops today and it was suuuuweet I felt tigly and fired up! I started with explosive deadlifts with core work nonstop 4 sets then went straight to lower body plyos+pullups and still had energy to burn so I did some chest, resistance sprints and climbed the rock wall all the way around! This stuff kicks ass! Props on adding gaba!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
I took two scoops today and it was suuuuweet I felt tigly and fired up! I started with explosive deadlifts with core work nonstop 4 sets then went straight to lower body plyos+pullups and still had energy to burn so I did some chest, resistance sprints and climbed the rock wall all the way around! This stuff kicks ass! Props on adding gaba!
Nice I have a hard time leaving the gym after downing some WF

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
nice. yes, the gaba works amazing. that was PT's idea. he loves the preworkout GABA.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Oh I know it man I just wanna keep goin all day! Should I stack It with white flood?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
oh oops lol I ment should I stack it with white blood? I wanna bulk but I wanna do it without any hormones or anything this time around what products of yours would be best?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
oh oops lol I ment should I stack it with white blood? I wanna bulk but I wanna do it without any hormones or anything this time around what products of yours would be best?
you can take white blood before bed if you like or on off days and take white flood on workout days.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
If you're already taking a creatine product, you could consider adding GlycerGROW / WRAATH... both totally optional of course.

:afro:

GeeNo

Awards
Just got my flood in today, look out for my log on this site as well as a few others!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Tight im finished with sizeon so il wait a bit and then get some other stuff. Did I mention the black hole is awesome!