White Flood Samples

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Is there any way I can get some? I have used pretty much NO product out there and have found only a few that I like. I have heard great things about CL. Also what about some testers on this forum and that can post on other forums?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Is there any way I can get some? I have used pretty much NO product out there and have found only a few that I like. I have heard great things about CL. Also what about some testers on this forum and that can post on other forums?
we dont have any samples right now but may do some in a couple of months depending on how the early progress is in the logs.

GeeNo

Awards
Do yourself a favor and buy the product! Check out the reviews so far, just over a week in on some and the results are phenominal!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the samples. It would def. be a good idea! :dance:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
we shall see, hopefully we can do them.
yeah, i almost purchased some WF the other day when i placed my nutraplanet order.
had it in my cart but cancled it from my order at the last second. i've just been dissapointed with some past NO products.
i would like to try a sample if you do decide to give some.
it could become part of my supp regimen.

Jdub

Awards
I think it would be cool if on your website you had like a trial pack with a 3-5 serving sample of WF, PW, GM. For like 15 bucks or somethings just to let everyone sample it. You wouldnt be losing money this way either.

Jdub

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I think all companies should give away sample packs. You have to spend money to make money. The companies that do give away samples have an advantage in the fact that people can try the product before actually purchasing it. That means a lot more people may purchase the product they sample. It also may mean a lot of people don't purchase, but it says a lot about the company reputation when then are willing to give away free samples for people to try before they buy. To me it says they are that confident in there product line and I respect that confidence.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
I think it would be cool if on your website you had like a trial pack with a 3-5 serving sample of WF, PW, GM. For like 15 bucks or somethings just to let everyone sample it. You wouldnt be losing money this way either.

Jdub
nice idea :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Well I think all companies should give away sample packs. You have to spend money to make money. The companies that do give away samples have an advantage in the fact that people can try the product before actually purchasing it. That means a lot more people may purchase the product they sample. It also may mean a lot of people don't purchase, but it says a lot about the company reputation when then are willing to give away free samples for people to try before they buy. To me it says they are that confident in there product line and I respect that confidence.
agreed and we do this form some products. you can taste and feel some products, so samples make sense for those, but ones that take multiple days to see result and dont have a taste are a waste to sample.

that being said, if we can do sample for white flood we will.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I felt GG the first day (massive pump.)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Jdub
That would be awesome... or even a 3 sample combo, and just pay shipping / handling. That way we can still keep prices low overall.

or maybe... order a T-Shirt and get several sample packets to share with friends / family.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
A great idea.

AX did this with Stim X. They offered like 5 sample packs for $5 or something like that.

I like the T-Shirt idea too.

Jdub

Awards
That would be awesome... or even a 3 sample combo, and just pay shipping / handling. That way we can still keep prices low overall.

or maybe... order a T-Shirt and get several sample packets to share with friends / family.
Yeah, when i imagine this though, i think of really small tubs that fit 3 servings. I dont know, i thought that would be cool but that packets are probably cheaper.

I like the t-shirt idea too.

Jdub

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, when i imagine this though, i think of really small tubs that fit 3 servings. I dont know, i thought that would be cool but that packets are probably cheaper.

I like the t-shirt idea too.

Jdub
packets are expensive, since they need to be printed and are much more costly than labels