PW questions. - AnabolicMinds.com

PW questions.

1. New Member

Question PW questions.

I recently got a tub of PW and GG to try out since I found them for so cheap($60 for both!).

I currently take bulk AEE,CEE,CM,Taurine(2 grams each) pre-workout and was wondering should I still take the CM pre-workout???I will be drinking the PW during workouts and I know it has some CM in it.

Also,is it O.K to throw some extra Leucine(like 5 grams) in the PW or would it mess up the EAA ratio??

2. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz_Worf View Post
    I recently got a tub of PW and GG to try out since I found them for so cheap($60 for both!).

I currently take bulk AEE,CEE,CM,Taurine(2 grams each) pre-workout and was wondering should I still take the CM pre-workout???I will be drinking the PW during workouts and I know it has some CM in it.

Also,is it O.K to throw some extra Leucine(like 5 grams) in the PW or would it mess up the EAA ratio??
    great find, that price is amazing.

yes, PW does have CM, but adding extra will not hurt. It is fine to add extra leucine although it isnt necessary.
  3. New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    great find, that price is amazing.

yes, PW does have CM, but adding extra will not hurt. It is fine to add extra leucine although it isnt necessary.
    Hey,thanks for the help,appreciate it.
    •   

4. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Hey,thanks for the help,appreciate it.
    my pleasure, that is what we are here for
  5. New Member

Well I am definitely liking the PW,I had only tried it once before when I got a sample and the flavor and mixability turned me off,but now that I have used it for a few days,I can vouch that this is good stuff.

Mixability is no problem when you mix it with room temperature water and let it sit in the frideg for half an hour,I use about 12 ounces with 1 scoop,taste is good,especially when you're doing cardio,some nice cold water with PW is very pleasant.During lifting I threw some Dextrose in with the PW and it was pretty good.When I opened my tub I downed a serving right away,about 15 minutes later I felt the tingle,kinda startled me because I had forgot about it,then I remembered the BA in it.

I also used the GG a few times stacked with AEE,CM,CEE,Taurine,it definitely added to the pump,I'm going to try and use it by itself a few times to see how intense the pump is without the added AEE and CM.

Overall,good products,I look forward to trying White Flood and GM in the future.
  6. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Well I am definitely liking the PW,I had only tried it once before when I got a sample and the flavor and mixability turned me off,but now that I have used it for a few days,I can vouch that this is good stuff.

Mixability is no problem when you mix it with room temperature water and let it sit in the frideg for half an hour,I use about 12 ounces with 1 scoop,taste is good,especially when you're doing cardio,some nice cold water with PW is very pleasant.During lifting I threw some Dextrose in with the PW and it was pretty good.When I opened my tub I downed a serving right away,about 15 minutes later I felt the tingle,kinda startled me because I had forgot about it,then I remembered the BA in it.

I also used the GG a few times stacked with AEE,CM,CEE,Taurine,it definitely added to the pump,I'm going to try and use it by itself a few times to see how intense the pump is without the added AEE and CM.

Overall,good products,I look forward to trying White Flood and GM in the future.
    That's one hell of a combo... give it about 2 weeks to kick in 100%

Keep us updated !
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  7. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

great to hear. yes, PW is amazing with cardio. kicks my as into gear.
  8. Controlled Labs Board Rep

I tell you cardio just isn't cardio without Purple Wraath............ I had to do cardio the other day without Purple Wraath can't believe how horrible my stamina was (yes I am an idiot was looking at a hottie in the gym and tripped over the weight rack and spilled it everywhere )
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    I tell you cardio just isn't cardio without Purple Wraath............ I had to do cardio the other day without Purple Wraath can't believe how horrible my stamina was (yes I am an idiot was looking at a hottie in the gym and tripped over the weight rack and spilled it everywhere )
    Smooth! Need a spill proof jug!
  10. Controlled Labs Board Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    Smooth! Need a spill proof jug!
    Oh I made a very nice impression on her............ I was walking and putting the lid on at the same time and then all of a sudden BAM!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    That's one hell of a combo... give it about 2 weeks to kick in 100%

Keep us updated !
    Yeah it definitely is.

Today I left out the AEE and Taurine pre-workout and just took 2 scoops of GG along with 2 grams CEE and 3 caps of PowerFULL+1/2 tsp.Cissus,also threw 200 mgs of Caffeine in there for extra kick,workout was nice.Sipped on PW with extra Leucine and some Dextrose during.

Do you think taking Caffeine along with the GG is a bad idea seeing as how Caffeine is a Diuretic and GG helps your body hold water???

Yeah it's good stuff.
  12. New Member

I don't see it as much of an issue.
  13. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

Do you think taking Caffeine along with the GG is a bad idea seeing as how Caffeine is a Diuretic and GG helps your body hold water???
    Just stay hydrated and you're golden
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WF,GM,PW STACK question?
    By nfishauf in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:32 PM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
  3. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ