Purple Wraath grape flavor being improved due to customer demand!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
you have begged and pleaded and we have listened :)

Purple Wraath's grape flavor is being improved once again and at no additional cost to you (although it did cost us a lot more to improve the taste). the next batch will feature the improved taste. :) (no active ingredients were changed)

so how will you know if you got the new batch?

Easy, it will have the bottle weight at 1084 grams instead of the current 981 grams.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow, a third version. Getting better everytime with the taste. Way to strive for perfection guys! :bruce3:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Wow, a third version. Getting better everytime with the taste. Way to strive for perfection guys! :bruce3:

And I thought version 2 tasted great can't wait to taste version 3 :)

VtecTypeR

Awards
Is their going to be samples of the new one as well?

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
Thank God, I had the first version which I felt was a great product but unfortunately it tasted like a cross between anthrax and rat ass.

I'll have to give the new stuff a shot.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Thank God, I had the first version which I felt was a great product but unfortunately it tasted like a cross between anthrax and rat ass.

the current version is a lot better than the first version, but the 3rd version coming out in a couple of week swill top all 3 by a landslide.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

:welcome:

Did you ever get sample packets of WRAATH / MAGnitude ?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't WAIT! any plans to make an additional flavor of wraath? maybe a cherry?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you actually release a cherry, than i should get a tub for guessing so early! ;)

figured black cherry is about the only flavor that would still fit with the "purple" color!

GREAT NEWS, guys! I am falling in love all over again! :thumbsup:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
if you actually release a cherry, than i should get a tub for guessing so early! ;)

figured black cherry is about the only flavor that would still fit with the "purple" color!

GREAT NEWS, guys! I am falling in love all over again! :thumbsup:
it wont be cherry. either lemonade or sour green apple

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you guys giving samples of magnitude by chance...just tried my sample of PW and ill definetly be ordering some....that flushing effect was a little wierd though...can you hook me up with a sample of Mag though?

Keivn Kriston
13569 Hilleary Park Dr.
Poway, CA 92064

I know Im a sample whore.....I cant help it.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
are you guys giving samples of magnitude by chance...just tried my sample of PW and ill definetly be ordering some....that flushing effect was a little wierd though...can you hook me up with a sample of Mag though?

I will see what I have left and get a couple out to you.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established

Keivn Kriston
13569 Hilleary Park Dr.
Poway, CA 92064

the warehouse is out of them for the next 6 weeks at least.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate thought....If you think of me when they come in send one my way..thanks

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
to me its a more dramatic change than version 1 to version 2 was.
you guys sent me a sample about 3 weeks ago... that would have been the old flavoring, right? it tastes great whatever it was, ill soon be a wraath customer

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
you guys sent me a sample about 3 weeks ago... that would have been the old flavoring, right? it tastes great whatever it was, ill soon be a wraath customer
the samples were version 2 in a few weeks version 3 will be out that tastes even better :) was you get hooked on the purple drank its hard to let it go :)

I would love to hear your feedbak when you order purple wraath good luck

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how will we know that we are ordering version 3?

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
how will we know that we are ordering version 3?
by the gram size right now its 981 grams I am thinking its going to have over 1000 grams in it,Tank would know the correct number of grams in the tub, plus I am sure that we will make a thread when we ship the new batches out to stores.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
by the gram size right now its 981 grams I am thinking its going to have over 1000 grams in it,Tank would know the correct number of grams in the tub, plus I am sure that we will make a thread when we ship the new batches out to stores.
version 3 will be 1084 grams per tub.

GeeNo

Awards
Four more posts and I can finally post pictures on my log! How stupid is this, I am just spamming now, posting everywhere I can LOL!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my 'original' flavoring of PW and moved onto my tub of the 'newer' flavoring. I can't imagine how you can improve this flavor, but more power to ya!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my 'original' flavoring of PW and moved onto my tub of the 'newer' flavoring. I can't imagine how you can improve this flavor, but more power to ya!
we did it, it cost us a pretty penny, but we did it :dance:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so it is out at the retailers, then? all of your retailers?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
so it is out at the retailers, then? all of your retailers?
the batch just finished yesterday, but we still have a tiny amount of ver 2 left. so I assume ver 3 should start shipping to retailer some time this week ( retailers will most likely work through old stock before getting into ver 3 though)

Beige

Awards
  • Established
So even if i order some today (version 2), the flavor should be pallatable?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
So even if i order some today (version 2), the flavor should be pallatable?
Yep, unless you simply don't like grape at all :head:

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
Yep, unless you simply don't like grape at all :head:
Care to sling some samples my way? Shoot me a PM here or elsewhere.

One thing I did to make the original formula better was mix it with grape gatorade powder. Was also a good way to get some carbs in pre or during my workout.

Edit: nm, just noticed the sample thread and it seems like you don't have v3 samples as of now.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Care to sling some samples my way? Shoot me a PM here or elsewhere.

One thing I did to make the original formula better was mix it with grape gatorade powder. Was also a good way to get some carbs in pre or during my workout.

Edit: nm, just noticed the sample thread and it seems like you don't have v3 samples as of now.
correct, no ver 3 samples. I just tried the production batch of ver 3 yesterday and it is a huge step up from ver 2. it tastes good, not just ok at this point.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
correct, no ver 3 samples. I just tried the production batch of ver 3 yesterday and it is a huge step up from ver 2. it tastes good, not just ok at this point.
So the "2.1 lb container" I ordered last week is the new version? Not that it matters, I thought the sample of the old one tasted great... cant wait to see how you improved it!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
So the "2.1 lb container" I ordered last week is the new version? Not that it matters, I thought the sample of the old one tasted great... cant wait to see how you improved it!
the sample are of the 2.16 container which is what all retailers have now. ver 3 2.39 lbs (or 1084 grams) will be at most retailers within weeks (already started shipping)

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
the sample are of the 2.16 container which is what all retailers have now. ver 3 2.39 lbs (or 1084 grams) will be at most retailers within weeks (already started shipping)
Ok thanks... I'll be trying the new flavor on the order after this current one then (along with a tub of green mag). :woohoo:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Ok thanks... I'll be trying the new flavor on the order after this current one then (along with a tub of green mag). :woohoo:
pw + gm = lights out!!!!!!!!!!!