Red ACID GEN 2™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
What is Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

Red Acid GEN 2: Fat Incineration Matrix

Red Acid GEN 2™ is the most advanced fat incineration matrix available today... so effective you can actually feel it working !! This unique formula is designed to enhance your metabolism, control your appetite and cravings, and keep you focused and energized all day long. Even with proper diet and cardio, many individuals will eventually experience problems losing fat at an "optimal" rate. As time goes on, your metabolism downregulates due to "survival mode", working against what you want to accomplish. Now we have the solution: Red Acid GEN 2™. Unlike other fat loss products, Red Acid GEN 2™ helps you to achieve fat loss via several different pathways to overcome your metabolism for optimal fatloss results:

Key Attributes:

* Thermogenic fatloss you can FEEL
* Control Appetite and Cravings
* Long Lasting Energy
* Enhanced metabolism
* Ephedra Free / Ephedrine Free
* Body Fat Reduction via Lipolysis
* Help Activate PPAR-alpha
* Enhanced Blood Flow
* Insulin Regulation
* Yohimbe Free / Yohimbine Free
* Designed to stack VERY well with SesaGlow™ and Blue UP™ (Stim Free)

Red Acid GEN 2™ includes a special cacao extract, that serves as a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha) agonist and can help to modulate ghrelin levels, producing a hunger satisfaction and stimulating glycerol and fatty acid release from adipocytes throughout the body. To enhance this effect, we included herbal appetite suppressants that work via the brains central nervous system rather than the digestive tract to deliver a one-two punch to "knock out" hunger and cravings.

With cravings and appetite under complete control, we took Red Acid GEN 2™ to the next level with powerful naturally occuring energizers, nootropics, and thermogenics like isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide, theobromine, hordenine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine. Forskolin stimulates cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) and a synergistic blend of cayenne extract and raspberry ketones releases norepinephrine, which in turn increases lipolysis and results in the reduction of fat storage. The potent cayenne extract aids in delivery and absorption. Working together, these powerful compounds work to increase your metabolism, activity level, and focus all day long making Red Acid GEN 2™ one of the most powerful and effective fatloss products on the market.

Let's face it, fatloss shouldn't be torture... with the Red Acid GEN 2™ formula, instead of constant hunger, low energy, and carb cravings, you can focus on cardio, the gym, and the other important things in your life !

Where can I purchase Red Acid GEN 2™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $25 to $30)​

How many capsules per bottle ?

120​

How many capsules per serving ?

2​

How many servings per day ?

2​

How many servings per bottle ?

60​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30​

Is Red Acid GEN 2™ for men or women ?

Both​

What are some of the major differences between the original Red Acid™ and Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

One major difference is the removal of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid. Although it proved effective, the side effects weren't always worth it. We listened to our customers and took it out. We removed Guggulsterones due to consumer feedback as well.​

Does Red Acid GEN 2™ replace proper diet and cardio ?

No​

Will Red Acid GEN 2™ help raise my metabolism / basal metabolic rate ?

Yes​

What it my basal metabolic rate ?

Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the energy used (measured in calories) by your body to perform basic functions, including internal energy expenditure, breathing, and body temperature. It is the number of calories your body would expend if you performed no physical activity throughout the day.

Simply put... your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the rate at which your body burns calories while you rest. This is very important because we only have so much time for cardio each day.

BMR Calculator:
BMR Calculator

Simply put, what is Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide ?

Isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide is a potent ergogenic that improves stamina, focus, and muscular performance during aerobic and anaerobic exercise.​

Simply put, what are Raspberry Ketones ?

Raspberry ketone 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone is a compound of red raspberry that has been shown to increase norepinephrine-induced lipolysis significantly enhancing fat metabolism and preventing fat storage. It may have additional benefits as well, so more research is needed on this exciting compound.​

Simply put, what is Theobromine ?

Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.​

Simply put, what is Hordenine ?

Hordenine is a potent alkaloid that acts in synergy with the other compounds to help us oxidize fat for energy, increase peripheral blood flow, and promote a feeling of fullness between meals.​

Simply put, what is Evodiamine ?

Evodiamine is a unique naturally occuring thermogenic, and it also promotes a feeling of fullness​

Simply put, what is Vinpocetine ?

Vinpocetine is a very potent nootropic, meaning that it helps enhance the performance of the brain. It may also help to boost performance during exercise by improving oxygen utilization.​

Simply put, what is Bioperine ?

Bioperine is a patented ingredient that increases the bioavailability of many compounds, making Red Acid GEN 2™ very effective at a 2 pill dosage​

Simply put, what is Forskolin ?

Forskolin helps enhance your metabolism by optimizing thyroid function and increasing cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP)​

Simply put, what is EGCG ?

EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) is a powerful antioxidant and mild thermogenic found in Green Tea​

Simply put, what is Huperzine A ?

Used in China for centuries, Huperzine A is a naturally occurring alkaloid. It enhances focus and concentration, but more importantly it is synergistic with the rest of the Red Acid GEN 2™​

Simply put, what is Salvia sclarea ?

Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) is known to promote energy / cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) and has a uplifting effect on the mind.​

Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?

Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.​

Simply put, what is Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract ?

The powerful thermogenic properties of Big Red™ cayenne fruit extract are due to capsaicin, and it may also improve circulation.​

I'm on a low-carb / carb-cycling diet... is Red Acid GEN 2™ good for me ?

Red Acid GEN 2™ is a great option for you !​

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

Creatine (pre and post-workout) such as Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE
Whey Protein (pre and post-workout)
Fishoil
Multivitamin
PLENTY of water

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what "other" ergogenics, compounds, or supplements do you recommend to maximize my fatloss results while on Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

EAA /BCAA such as Purple WRAATH™ (during cardio / training)
Carnitine
Electrolytes (during cardio / training) such as GlycerGROW™
SesaGLOW™​

I'm on medication, should I take Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Red Acid GEN 2™​

I have a health condition, should I take Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Red Acid GEN 2™​

Why didn't Controlled Labs include Yohimbe / Yohimbine in Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

a) As a standalone, Red Acid GEN 2™ is a GREAT choice for those that either "don't respond" to Yohimbe, or respond negatively to Yohimbe

b) By not adding Yohimbe, we made it possible to customize, maximize, and individualize your own potent "Red Acid GEN 2™ fatloss" stack.​

Is it necessary to cycle Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

This depends on many variables, but if using it as a standalone, we generally recommend that you cycle off Red Acid GEN 2™ every 8 weeks for 1-2 weeks​

When starting Red Acid GEN 2™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance to Red Acid GEN 2™?

This is always a good idea​

When cycling off of Red Acid GEN 2™, should I "taper" down the dosage to avoid withdrawal... etc.. ?

This is always a good idea, but not required​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat while on Red Acid GEN 2™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements
Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight​

If I workout in the evening / before bedtime, should I still take the 2nd serving preworkout ?

VERY good question. It's possible that this 2nd serving the Red Acid GEN 2™ stims / thermos would prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving in the early afternoon. Try to make ONE of those servings a pre-workout serving.​

I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, should I still take the 2nd serving preworkout ?

VERY good question. It's possible that taking both servings so close together could cause over-stimulation or a "crash" later in the day. In this situation, simply take 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving in the early afternoon. Try to make ONE of those servings a pre-workout serving.​

Where can I learn more about various Red Acid GEN 2™ stacks / combos ?

Controlled Labs stacking information:
Controlled Labs

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible​

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Since GB and WB have both mabe thier way to a powder, which I think is a great idea, anychance we could see a RA enrgy mix? Red Hot or Red Form? Is it even realistic to think you could flavor the ingrediants?

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Since GB and WB have both mabe thier way to a powder, which I think is a great idea, anychance we could see a RA enrgy mix? Red Hot or Red Form? I sit even realistic to think you could flavor the ingrediants?
Not a bad idea :) make it taste like red hots.......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my bottle of ra gen2 says not to take yohimbine why? i bought a lot of yohimbine powder cheap and wanted to use it along with gen2, if i do how far apart do i space it and what are the risks if i do?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not a bad idea :) make it taste like red hots.......
I just got a bottle of Gen 2 during the sale at NP. I would be much, much more likely if you guys could do like a double size powdered version. I take way too many caps as it is - and anything to get a longer cycle of this while getting the cost down would be a bonus.

I think, for me, this would be best taken for 2 months.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
my bottle of ra gen2 says not to take yohimbine why? i bought a lot of yohimbine powder cheap and wanted to use it along with gen2, if i do how far apart do i space it and what are the risks if i do?
becuase the stimulants may bee too much for some people to handle

I just got a bottle of Gen 2 during the sale at NP. I would be much, much more likely if you guys could do like a double size powdered version. I take way too many caps as it is - and anything to get a longer cycle of this while getting the cost down would be a bonus.

I think, for me, this would be best taken for 2 months.
it would taste very very bad and to flavor it would make it more expensive than caps. also the ingredients are very expensive in the product so the capsules are the cheapest part of it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, so if i were to take yohimbine w/gen2, how far apart would you suggest? the stim effect of gen 2 is nice but far from overpowering. this looks like a great product i just took my 3rd dose, but i use a lot of stims and wanted to add the fatburning of the yohimbine. appreciate the help.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
becuase the stimulants may bee too much for some people to handle

it would taste very very bad and to flavor it would make it more expensive than caps. also the ingredients are very expensive in the product so the capsules are the cheapest part of it.
I don't know the meaning of bad flavored supplements after Yellow Gold.
;)

Now - make me a bulk Gen2 powder OR ELSE!!!!
:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey jmh80, sounds like you really like gen2. this is my 1st time using it, what can i expect?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
hey jmh80, sounds like you really like gen2. this is my 1st time using it, what can i expect?
I've only taken 2 caps a day. I've not noticed any energy - but I'm sure I've got adrenal fatigue (if mine aren't flat out gone :sick:).

So - I'm not sure this stuff would give me any energy.

I did read up on the ingredients - it is impressive. I really like the formulation of this product.

I'm taking this as a recomp/lean bulk (keep fat off) supp. I'm sure I'll buy it again to try during a cut. (Doubt I'll ever get big enough to need cut - only 170 lbs at 5'11"w/ 30" waist.)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
I've only taken 2 caps a day. I've not noticed any energy - but I'm sure I've got adrenal fatigue (if mine aren't flat out gone :sick:).

So - I'm not sure this stuff would give me any energy.

I did read up on the ingredients - it is impressive. I really like the formulation of this product.

I'm taking this as a recomp/lean bulk (keep fat off) supp. I'm sure I'll buy it again to try during a cut. (Doubt I'll ever get big enough to need cut - only 170 lbs at 5'11"w/ 30" waist.)
Thanks for the feedback.. yes for the energy effects advertised, I would recommend the full dosage.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
question. I'm hypoglycemic as well as sensitive to stimulants. It's hard to find a fat loss product that doesn't one. lower my blood sugar and feel exhausted within and few days and two give me the jitters. I was wondering if this product lowers blood sugar similar to the effects of caffeine or fenugreek would and not raise my anxiety. So far my only options are A-L -carnitine, fish oils, cla, sesathin, forskolin. thanks.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
question. I'm hypoglycemic as well as sensitive to stimulants. It's hard to find a fat loss product that doesn't one. lower my blood sugar and feel exhausted within and few days and two give me the jitters. I was wondering if this product lowers blood sugar similar to the effects of caffeine or fenugreek would and not raise my anxiety. So far my only options are A-L -carnitine, fish oils, cla, sesathin, forskolin. thanks.
I can't guarantee that it won't cause anxiety if you're sensitive to stims

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
to.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
get

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
not really bumping. Chose this one because it is outdated. Trying to hit 50 posts so I can post a profile label for someone

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
50!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not really bumping. Chose this one because it is outdated. Trying to hit 50 posts so I can post a profile label for someone
Is it me or have I seen that avi before. :ponder:

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it me or have I seen that avi before. :ponder:
lol yes. Switched all my usernames to the same name to alleviate confusion since most people know me as this name on other sites

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought so. Definitely makes things easier.