Purple WRAATH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Purple WRAATH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Seems fine to me
    x2. I wouldn't see any interaction with them

  2. New Member
    TheMatzah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    What's the release date of the new CL site?
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

    Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.
  3. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    What's the release date of the new CL site?
    Should be soon... can't wait!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    TheMatzah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    37
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    152

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Should be soon... can't wait!
    Ditto. Next, you guys should come out with some 'lift in color' CL brand Chucks!

    But not too colorful, wouldn't want some rainbow shoes
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

    Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.
  5. New Member
    Lilbulldogz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  125 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Ditto. Next, you guys should come out with some 'lift in color' CL brand Chucks!

    But not too colorful, wouldn't want some rainbow shoes
    That would be awesome!!!
    Controlled Labs Rep
    Laurie@controlledlabs.com
  6. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,571
    Rep Power
    115434

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are you guys really reformulating purple wraath? and can i get a ballpark number for the amount of leucine in 2 scoops? Over 5g? thanks for all help.
  7. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Are you guys really reformulating purple wraath? and can i get a ballpark number for the amount of leucine in 2 scoops? Over 5g? thanks for all help.
    There are no plans to reformulate it.
    There is "enough" Leucine in 2 scoops, let's put it that way!
    Your ballpark is close
  8. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This:
    Leucine:
    - Primary anabolic trigger
    - Enhance recovery
    - Optimize hormone levels

    Valine:
    - Energy
    - Recovery
    - Glucose production
    - Nitrogen balance
    - Anti-inflammatory
    - Analgesic

    Isoleucine:
    - Energy
    - Recovery
    - Glucose production
    - Hormones

    Lysine:
    - Beta-oxidation
    - Nitrogen balance
    - Calcium absorption
    - Energy

    Arginine:
    - Vasodilator
    - Nutrient delivery
    - Anti-Catabolic

    Histidine:
    - Vasodilator
    - Sexual function

    Threonine:
    - Nutrient uptake
    - Immune system

    Methionine:
    - Enhance metabolism
    - Energy
    - Mood
    - Antioxidant

    Phenylalanine:
    - Energy
    - Hormones
    - Mood
    and this...
    Modulations of muscle protein metabolism by branched-chain amino acids in normal and muscle-atrophying rats.
    Kobayashi H, Kato H, Hirabayashi Y, Murakami H, Suzuki H.

    Applied Research Department, AminoScience Laboratories, Ajinomoto Co., Kawasaki, Japan. hisamine_kobayashi@ajinomoto.c om

    It has been shown that BCAAs, especially leucine, regulate skeletal muscle protein metabolism. However, it remains unclear how BCAAs regulate muscle protein metabolism and lead to anabolism in vivo. We examined muscle protein synthesis rate and breakdown rate simultaneously during BCAA infusion in muscle atrophy models as well as in normal healthy rats. Corticosterone-treated rats and hindlimb-immobilized rats were used as muscle atrophy models. Muscle protein synthesis rate and breakdown rate were measured as phenylalanine kinetics across the hindlimb. In anesthetized normal rats, BCAAs stimulated muscle protein synthesis despite low insulin concentration and did not suppress muscle protein breakdown. In corticosterone-treated rats, BCAAs failed to restore inhibited muscle protein synthesis, but reduced muscle protein breakdown. Immobilization of hindlimb increased muscle protein breakdown within a day. BCAAs did not change muscle protein metabolism, although essential amino acids (EAAs) suppressed muscle protein breakdown in hindlimb-immobilized rats. We also evaluated changes of fractional synthesis rate (FSR) of skeletal muscle protein during infusion of leucine alone or EAAs for 4 h in anesthetized normal rats. FSR showed a transient increase at 15-30 min of leucine infusion and then declined, whereas FSR stayed elevated throughout EAA infusion. We concluded that

    1) BCAAs primarily stimulate muscle protein synthesis in normal rats independently of insulin
    2) EAAs are required to maintain the BCAA stimulation of muscle protein synthesis and
    3) The effects of BCAAs on muscle protein metabolism differ between atrophy models.
    Why aren't more people hitting up the EAA products?
  9. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    This:


    and this...


    Why aren't more people hitting up the EAA products?
    Layne norton did his study on Luecine thats why lol.

    I think though, Layne used to drink some dexatrose/whey intra workout drink b4, and he uses Luecine between meals now. Not sure if he ditched that intra workout drink though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  10. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,571
    Rep Power
    115434

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I thought he did research on BCAAs, not leucine? got a link to his research?
    He doesnt use an intra wo, he does 5g bcaa pre and 10g bcaa with 20g dextrose post. Purp wraath is an amazing product! Not just bc of the eaa content but it shines with the beta-alanine, cit mal, and ginger.
  11. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Purp wraath is an amazing product! Not just bc of the eaa content but it shines with the beta-alanine, cit mal, and ginger.
    Totally agree. Ginger is underrated !
  12. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,571
    Rep Power
    115434

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Made me sweat balls, and super amped oddly enough
  13. Elite Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,439
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    anyone see any problem adding L-alanine and bitter melon extract to pw, great product btw!
  14. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    anyone see any problem adding L-alanine and bitter melon extract to pw, great product btw!
    This should be fine
  15. New Member
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    Best post workout drink


    Absolutely the best post workout recovery drink I have ever tried. Don't want to knock any other brands but the WRAATH is awesome. I always take it after a very hard BJJ or Muay Thai training session and I always recover by the next day. Without the magical WRAATH, my recovery takes much, much longer. Also helps after intense weight training especially if taken within a half hour after my workout. On my third tub and will always be a staple. I keep trying other products hoping they will work (Purple WRAATH gets expensive) but the cheaper products SUCK! You really do get what you pay for. I also add Glutamine on the days I train heavy with weights to my Post W/O drink.
  16. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Absolutely the best post workout recovery drink I have ever tried. Don't want to knock any other brands but the WRAATH is awesome. I always take it after a very hard BJJ or Muay Thai training session and I always recover by the next day. Without the magical WRAATH, my recovery takes much, much longer. Also helps after intense weight training especially if taken within a half hour after my workout. On my third tub and will always be a staple. I keep trying other products hoping they will work (Purple WRAATH gets expensive) but the cheaper products SUCK! You really do get what you pay for. I also add Glutamine on the days I train heavy with weights to my Post W/O drink.
    Awesome feedback. I'm a martial artist as well, and wraath is a staple for my training. Your exactly right about the price. Plus the extras you get (which of course increases price), makes the aminos work much better. The other good part about PW's price, is we offer the small size, if for whatever reason you use PW for certain training sessions, this is optimal. PW is amazing. Thanks again for your awesome feedback
  17. New Member
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    Finally tried The Wraath as a PreWO and it is awesome. Always used it as a post work out. Can be used as either pre or post work out. ****, I love this product. My absolute favorite. I always have a sealed tub waiting because I can't be without it. I love how it gives me a euphoria each and every time. Waiting for it to lose it's effectiveness but it is a workhorse, always delivers. I did a late night work out and only had Purple Wraath with me and used it as my Pre work out and was not expecting much since I only use it post. I was really tired and didn't want to hit the gym, but after drinking my juicy grape pwo i didnt want to leave!! Truly the best and most versatile product (for me) that works EVERY time. I really get excited when I find a great product that works. I only have a few that I can always rely on.
  18. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Finally tried The Wraath as a PreWO and it is awesome. Always used it as a post work out. Can be used as either pre or post work out. ****, I love this product. My absolute favorite. I always have a sealed tub waiting because I can't be without it. I love how it gives me a euphoria each and every time. Waiting for it to lose it's effectiveness but it is a workhorse, always delivers. I did a late night work out and only had Purple Wraath with me and used it as my Pre work out and was not expecting much since I only use it post. I was really tired and didn't want to hit the gym, but after drinking my juicy grape pwo i didnt want to leave!! Truly the best and most versatile product (for me) that works EVERY time. I really get excited when I find a great product that works. I only have a few that I can always rely on.
    Fantastic review, using it preworkout you mustve seen a huge increase in your workload during the workout. It truly is very versatile, and can be utilized for many purposes and ways. thanks again for the great feedback!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GlycerGROW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By cervasa1977 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. Purple INTRAIN™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:58 PM
  3. Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:59 PM
  4. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:43 PM
  5. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in