cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
Black Hole™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

by [email protected]

What is Black Hole™ ?

As you can guess from the name, it is the first appetite enhancer in bodybuilding supplements history.

Black Hole™: Appetite Enhancement Formula

Eat; It’s what all the guys in the gym tell you to do. If you want to get big there is no shortcut, no easy way out. You need to eat and you need to eat a lot. Most people find it hard to consume more than a few thousand calories per day. There is a good reason for that; your body uses hormones to tell your brain “stop eating, you already have enough calories for now”. You try to stuff yourself even more but you end up feeling sick; again it’s the hormones trying to physically make you stop at this point. These hormones are acting in most people’s best interest: people who are obese and do not exercise. However if you are eating clean and you are using all of these calories then it’s not helping you in any way, shape or form. What if there is a way to effectively stop these hormones from keeping you from eating, from your goals and dreams of packing on quality lean muscle mass? Now there is. Black Hole™ from Controlled Labs uses naturally occurring alkylamides to fool the brain into believing that you haven’t eaten enough calories and you need more food. Sound good? Then read on….

Key Attributes:

- Fast Absorption/Fast Acting
- Eat More Than Ever Before
- Helps Indirectly Add Lean Mass
- Legal, Safe, and Effective for Both Men and Women
- Stimulate Metabolism to Reduce Body Fat
- Natural Digestive Aids for Increased Calories
- Also Acts as a Natural Pain and Joint Supplement

Non-Psychoactive Cannabinomimetic Alkylamides™ Complex:

Everyone knows that marijuana makes you hungry. So how does an athlete or bodybuilder increase their appetite naturally without having to deal with an illegal drug? Well, if there were a chemical that was physically similar to the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, then it could potentially activate the same receptors and elicit the increased hunger response. There just so happens to be a group of alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure.

The next step was to look for herbs that contained these alkylamides that mimic the structure of cannabinoids. The two herbs that showed the greatest promise were Echinacea Purpurea and Spilanthes Acmella. Both of these herbs contain many different alkylamides, but recent clinical information has shown that there are 3 in particular that have a high affinity for binding to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide from the Spilanthes herb, found in a precise blend in Black Hole™, could be used to mimic the herbal cannabinoids found in marijuana, and more importantly, the endogenous cannabinoids found in the human body, including anandamide. Not only does the clinical information show that they can mimic them, but they can even bind to the receptors for a longer period of time than can the other two types. This means that Black Hole™ will help produce hunger stimulating effects potentially greater than anything you have experienced before.

The oral bioavailability of these alkylamides has also been shown to be extremely high in human studies, so they will make it to the receptors without getting degraded by the gastric juices and/or the liver. Because the alkylamides bind to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, Black Hole™ can also potentially help with anti-inflammatory response and better immune system function over the long term.

Now that you are hungry and have begun stuffing your mouth with tons of protein and good carbohydrates, what is your body going to do with all of those calories….

Digest-It-All™ Complex:

It wouldn’t be in your best interests to create a huge appetite and not have the ingredients to help you digest all of those extra calories, which is why we included the Digest-It-All™ complex in Black Hole™. Digest-It-All™ will not only soothe the gastrointestinal system, but will also help you produce more gastric juices to accommodate the increased calories and food mass. Humulus Lupulus, otherwise known as hops, that is typically used in the manufacturing of beer, helps the stomach produce a larger volume of gastric juices that aid in digestion. Why push yourself so hard in the gym only to look like you have a beer belly due to bloating? You deserve the physique you work so hard on, which is why we added Clavo Huasca and Cayaponia Tayuya to the formula. They both aid in digestion and in the expelling of extra gas from the intestines. Ginger has been added to help increase the volume of bile excreted from the gallbladder, as well as for its anti-oxidant benefits. Giant Knotweedl has also been added as an anti-oxidant. These two powerful anti-oxidants will help scavenge free radicals that can result from greater food consumption.

You asked for it and now you have it, the first and only appetite stimulator supplement on the market, Black Hole™!!

I've seen the Black Hole™ write-up now when can I purchase it ?

It should be available @ NutraPlanet the first week in July, 2006 and on all other sites the first week in August 2006​

Where can I purchase Black Hole™ and how much will it cost ?

You can buy it right now: Black Hole
or you can wait another month and purchase it online from internet retailers (around $30-$35):

How many capsules per serving ?

3​

How many servings per bottle ?

30​

How many servings per day ?

1​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30​

Does Black Hole™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No​

Why shouldn't I drive or operate machinery after consuming Black Hole™ ?

This is a precaution due to the potent nature of the all-natural extracts. If you are very sensitive to Black HOLE, you may experience a sedative / euphoria effect.​

I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is Black Hole™ good for me ?

Black Hole™ is a great option for carbup days​

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Black Hole™ ?

Whey Protein (throughout the day)
Fishoil / EFA
Plenty of water
Multivitamin
Creatine (such as Green Bulge™ or Green MAGnitude™)

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Black Hole™ ?

Purple Wraath™ (pre / during training)
SesaGlow™
GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)
White Blood™ (pre-workout or before bed)​

I'm on medication, should I take Black Hole™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Black Hole™​

I have a health condition, should I take Black Hole™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Black Hole™​

Is it necessary to cycle Black Hole™ ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off Black Hole™ every 10 to 12 weeks, for an “OFF” period of 2-4 weeks​

When starting Black Hole™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?

Follow the initial dosing instructions​

When cycling off of Black Hole™, should I "taper" down the dosage ?

This is not required​

What are some good indications that I'm gaining lean mass while on Black Hole™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength​

Can I stack Black Hole™ with Green Bulge™ ?

Yes​

Can I stack Black Hole™ with White Blood ™ ?

Yes​

Can I stack Black Hole™ with GlycerGrow ™ ?

Yes​

Can I stack Black Hole™ with Blue Up ™ ?

Yes​

Can I stack Black HOLE™ with Blue Up ™ (Stim Free) ?

Yes​

Can I stack Black Hole™ with Purple Wraath™ ?

Yes​

Can I stack Black Hole™ with SesaGlow™ ?

Yes​

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?

Yes, for complete details see Controlled Labs

Is Black Hole™ for men or women ?

Both​

What about drug tests ?

Black HOLE does not contain THC. Cannabis itself contains many different "cannabinoids" and drug tests "test" for a very specific psychoactive analogue delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC),... cannabinomimetics can have similar properties (appetite enhancement for example) without testing positive for actual THC or experiencing dependence etc...

So the short version is that with Black HOLE, we aren't trying to create a "legal high".... but only isolate and mimic the appetite stimulant properties (focusing on the CB1 and CB2 receptors - see the write-up above).​

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible​