Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS - Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

by [email protected]

What is Yellow nEuphoria™?

Yellow nEuphoria ™: Euphoric Stimulant Matrix
SKU: YN101

90 Capsules (30 Servings)

Key Attributes:

- Caffeine Free
- Helps boost natural endorphins and libido
- Useful for bulking AND cutting (fat loss) phases
- Help improve mental focus and mood
- Helps fight stress and fatigue
- Experience feelings of well being
- Helps to increase endurance and stamina
- Ephedra and Yohimbe Free

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to finally present the most innovative and cutting edge euphoric stimulant available!

YOU ASKED FOR IT:

Stress is directly linked to hypoxia (lack of oxygen), cortisol, and reduced rate of recovery. The athletic lifestyle is extremely demanding and CONTROLLED LABS customers have requested a product to improve central nervous system / oxygen function, reduce stress, and improve mood / vigor during training and all day long.

CONTROLLED LABS DELIVERS:

CONTROLLED LABS has responded with a exclusive, powerful, and synergistic blend of only the best mood-elevating and endorphin-boosting extracts, and naturally occurring adaptogens that will help you elevate to a level you never thought possible. By focusing on enhancing and potentiating the bodies own natural (very powerful) endorphins, we were able to keep the formula caffeine-free, so that you can take nEuphoria ™ even in the evening without the crash / jitters associated with caffeine products. Unlike many other stimulant products, as your intensity level increases the boost from nEuphoria ™ will become even more noticable.

nEuphoria Complex:

Rhizoma Corydalis Yanhusuo and Nymphaea Caerulea

Used since ancient times to promote feelings of wellbeing, promote circulation, enhance awareness and concentration, and alleviate pain, this complex includes potent dopaminergics that are partly responsible for the calm, steady, and long lasting rush of focused well-being that is part of the nEuphoria™ experience. Unlike some prescription and illegal opiates, this blend does not appear to affect brain serotonin levels, deplete monoamine stores, or block GABA receptors.

aDapt Complex:

Humulus lupulus

Humulus lupulus is unique because it is one of only two plants in the family Cannabinaceae. You guessed it.... the other plant is Marijuana. The alkaloid extract known as Lupulinum produces a mild stimulant effect at first, followed by a very agreeable, calming sensation... the perfect combination. Historically, it has been used in some cases of nervous irritability where opium / narcotics failed.

Rhodiola Rosea and Bacopa Monnieri

Used for centuries in the traditional medicines of many countries, these all-natural compounds are included to help improve performance, endurance, and mood, reduce mental fatigue / stress, and support the central nervous system. As a bonus, they may also have potent antioxidant properties. If you are looking for a legal, natural way to enhance your calm, focus, and psychological well being... look no further than nEuphoria™.

Bioperine

Developed and patented by Sabinsa Corporation, this extract has been clinically tested in the United States and shown to significantly enhance the bioavailability of supplemented nutrients through increased absorption. This results in a convenient serving size of 3 capsules.

Cayenne

Cayenne is a natural stimulant, ergogenic, and thermogenic that may also enhance libido and circulation (enhancing the effects of the entire formula).

Vinpocetine

Vinpocetine has been shown to enhance circulation, oxygen utilization, glucose uptake, and to increase neuronal ATP production, even under hypoxic conditions.

N-Acetyl-Cysteine

The benefits of NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) / glutathione are so numerous that there are books devoted to it. Simply put, if you are interested in peak performance, NAC is one of the most potent all-around supplements that you can take. Some of the benefits include free radical protection, reducing fatigue, and enhancing cell glutathione levels (antitoxin and neurotransmitter).

cRush Complex:

Phenylethylamine and Octopamine

Phenylethylamine and Octopamine are well known CNS and SNS stimulants that contribute to the initial energy, stimulant, and pleasure effects of nEuphoria™. Phenylethylamine is a natural alkaloid found in cocoa beans that has been shown to improve mood as rapidly as amphetamine, but does not produce tolerance. Octopamine is a rare, naturally occurring beta3 adrenergic agonist found in citrus fruit, and like Phenylethylamine, it appears that it doesn't produce tolerance.

Simply put, nEuphoria™ is the most innovative and cutting edge euphoric stimulant available !

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By chance do you all got some samples of this... the profile looks abit intriguing... but these types of supps arent known to work well for me.

Adams

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
By chance do you all got some samples of this... the profile looks abit intriguing... but these types of supps arent known to work well for me.

Adams
Adams, sorry we do not have samples at this time. We are discussing the possiblity for the future.

trivium

Awards
Ddawg,

I find that I get migraines when I take 210mg capsules of straight Rhodiola, but not when I take the Millenium Sport Technologies product that has 75mg of Rhodiola. Can you tell us how much Rhodiola is in Yellow nEuphoria?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Ddawg,

I find that I get migraines when I take 210mg capsules of straight Rhodiola, but not when I take the Millenium Sport Technologies product that has 75mg of Rhodiola. Can you tell us how much Rhodiola is in Yellow nEuphoria?
you will be fine with yellow neuphoria