White FLOOD™ FAQ

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. I think I read a little about that WB. Sounds like a great idea. I'll have to check it out.


  2. hello, im new to the site and am interested in beginning some type of supplements. Im considering white flood, green magnitude, and purple wraath...but to be honest im not sure where to start. Do i need all of them? or which ones? I am almost 18, 6' 2'' and about 180 pounds. My goals are to gain lean muscle/some size and also get cut. Thanks for any help!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by natg101 View Post
    hello, im new to the site and am interested in beginning some type of supplements. Im considering white flood, green magnitude, and purple wraath...but to be honest im not sure where to start. Do i need all of them? or which ones? I am almost 18, 6' 2'' and about 180 pounds. My goals are to gain lean muscle/some size and also get cut. Thanks for any help!
    make your own thread, you will probly get more advice.

  4. answered via pm

  5. hell of a product IMO, has become my prewo of choice. Great energy and boost
    •   
       


  6. Would adding a 60mg cap of N.P. Geranamine be too much?

    I work out first thing in the morning and this together with Beta-Alanine and BCAA's are staples.

    I really like the sound of White Flood.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Would adding a 60mg cap of N.P. Geranamine be too much?

    I work out first thing in the morning and this together with Beta-Alanine and BCAA's are staples.

    I really like the sound of White Flood.
    It depends on your stim tolerance.

    For me, the gernamine plus WF would be too much.
    Maybe cut the WF in half (1 scoop) and see how you react.

  8. Found White flood about 9 months ago and I have to say it is the best pre-workout supplement IMHO. Clean and clear energy without the crash of other NO products (i.e. NO xplode). Also fifty servings is completely a steal for under 50$ compared to other companies. Five stars all the way

  9. Awesome thanks for the amazing feedback!

  10. how many mgs caffeine does a full serving have?

    how about gaba?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  11. Caffeine is about a cup of coffee.

  12. thought i heard there was 300mg of caffeine per scoop

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rynie27 View Post
    thought i heard there was 300mg of caffeine per scoop
    Nope, not that much

    Full serving = ~cup of coffee

  14. I just joined to ask about White Flood timing...

    If I do ~20 mins of cardio before hitting the weights, should I take my dose right before getting on the treadmill (so that it's 30 mins before weights), or 30 mins before getting to the gym? Also, will the energy boosting effects last through another 60 mins of lifting? I'd hate to have an intense run followed by a crash mid-squat!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Pretend View Post
    I just joined to ask about White Flood timing...

    If I do ~20 mins of cardio before hitting the weights, should I take my dose right before getting on the treadmill (so that it's 30 mins before weights), or 30 mins before getting to the gym? Also, will the energy boosting effects last through another 60 mins of lifting? I'd hate to have an intense run followed by a crash mid-squat!
    This is an excellent question, and it all boils down to personal preference. Whether or not you react strongly to caffeine, stims, etc.

    I think you should be all set, as I've found there to be NO CRASH with WF, and also for the energy to last me up to 4 hours after dosing.

    My advice to you is try a dose before your cardio and see what happens. It should carry you through, no problem. If you have an off day where your tired to begin with, maybe you could carry an extra dose (pre-mixed in a bottle) in case you need to drink it following your cardio.

    Let us know how it works for you!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    This is an excellent question, and it all boils down to personal preference. Whether or not you react strongly to caffeine, stims, etc.

    I think you should be all set, as I've found there to be NO CRASH with WF, and also for the energy to last me up to 4 hours after dosing.

    My advice to you is try a dose before your cardio and see what happens. It should carry you through, no problem. If you have an off day where your tired to begin with, maybe you could carry an extra dose (pre-mixed in a bottle) in case you need to drink it following your cardio.

    Let us know how it works for you!
    Thanks for the detailed response!

    I was just about to put an order in at BB (they have a $10 off promo this month), but apparently they won't ship WF to Canada. And I checked this site's store, and the cheapest/slowest shipping would be $23! I'll have to put this on hold until I can find some place to get this at something close to the $27 with shipping over at BB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Pretend View Post
    Thanks for the detailed response!

    I was just about to put an order in at BB (they have a $10 off promo this month), but apparently they won't ship WF to Canada. And I checked this site's store, and the cheapest/slowest shipping would be $23! I'll have to put this on hold until I can find some place to get this at something close to the $27 with shipping over at BB
    Ouch, sorry to hear that

    NP has awesome prices on the products, so I would srsly consider going there, it may even out the cost.

  18. I've done some more research into why WF has troubles getting into Canada (some people have reported customs seizures/rejections). Apparently theobromine *was* classified as "Schedule F" of the Food and Drug Regulations act (ie. requiring a prescription). As of January or February, it was removed and so can be registered as a Natural Health Product.

    Original initiative:
    hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/consultation/drug-medic/project_projet_1577-eng.php

    Update, results to be officially published soon:
    experchemlab.com/news.php?id=25
    Another article:
    dsaconsultants.com/blog/assessment-of-naturally-sourced-ingredients-found-on-schedule-f.aspx

    Hopefully things get easier soon!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Pretend View Post
    I've done some more research into why WF has troubles getting into Canada (some people have reported customs seizures/rejections). Apparently theobromine *was* classified as "Schedule F" of the Food and Drug Regulations act (ie. requiring a prescription). As of January or February, it was removed and so can be registered as a Natural Health Product.

    Original initiative:
    hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/consultation/drug-medic/project_projet_1577-eng.php

    Update, results to be officially published soon:
    experchemlab.com/news.php?id=25
    Another article:
    dsaconsultants.com/blog/assessment-of-naturally-sourced-ingredients-found-on-schedule-f.aspx

    Hopefully things get easier soon!
    Great insight bro. I do hope things become easier for your sake as well! Like I said, Nutraplanet can probably accommodate you

  20. To keep things hassle-free, I decided to bite the bullet and overpay for some at a local shop. Tried it out for the first time today.

    Took 1 scoop with 10oz water, about 3 hours after my morning meal, and 30 mins after 20g whey protein in milk. It took 30 mins before I could start my 20min of cardio (damn bus service). Then about 60min of weights.

    The only unusual effect I really noticed was a bit stronger heart beat about 20 mins post-consumption. No tingling or "pump" or extra focus that I noticed. I was really drained by the end of weights, but it was squat day which is always killer, so it's possible it would have been even tougher without the WF. I'll go with 2 scoops next time and see how I feel.

  21. great product guys, great focus,pumps with no crash and taste was good. i like the fact it dosent have the 1,3-dimthely in it gives people who want a break a great option without losing the kick

  22. Quote Originally Posted by PNC View Post
    great product guys, great focus,pumps with no crash and taste was good. i like the fact it dosent have the 1,3-dimthely in it gives people who want a break a great option without losing the kick
    Thank you sir! i'm really glad it doesn't have 1,3 in it either. And that it doesn't give a crash...and it tastes great!!! Have you used the new formula/flavors??? There's big demand of WF among my friends/lifting partners. It's their favorite, along with Blue GENE!

  23. i recently brought it into my store and cracked a lemonade for myself to use so i would assume its the new formula? but either way i have loved it. havent tried the blue Gene honestly dont know much about that products?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by PNC View Post
    i recently brought it into my store and cracked a lemonade for myself to use so i would assume its the new formula? but either way i have loved it. havent tried the blue Gene honestly dont know much about that products?
    Ahh the lemonade is delicious!!!

    Blue Gene provides clean energy, and optimizes test levels + keeps estrogen in check, but it does so much more. Increases oxygen levels, and I've even heard it helps with joints because it contains Cissus. There's a good amount of feedback floating around here and at Controlled Labs' forum.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    Ahh the lemonade is delicious!!!

    Blue Gene provides clean energy, and optimizes test levels + keeps estrogen in check, but it does so much more. Increases oxygen levels, and I've even heard it helps with joints because it contains Cissus. There's a good amount of feedback floating around here and at Controlled Labs' forum.
    Been taking blue gene with my white flood. It's great. Joints feel good, focus is great and mood is good as well.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  26. sounds solid gonna have to bring some in to use and sell to the consumers
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  2. White FLOOD *VERSION 2* Writeup & FAQ
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:04 AM
  3. White Flood Updates (new flavor, size , etc.)! FAQ
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:29 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in