White FLOOD™ FAQ

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    It's says to take "preworkout". Is there a preferred timeframe? I'm thinking since it is a powder/drink and not a pill it will work faster so I guess 20-30 minutes.
    I found that white flood hits me a LOT faster than other preworkout products. On days where I needed a long warmup (working towards max deadlift, for example), I'd take it 15 minutes pre-workout, and I'd be ready to roll by the end of my warm-up.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    I found that white flood hits me a LOT faster than other preworkout products. On days where I needed a long warmup (working towards max deadlift, for example), I'd take it 15 minutes pre-workout, and I'd be ready to roll by the end of my warm-up.
    Perfect :dl:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  3. might be a rookie question but is x-factor-igf2-dcp-and white flood good to go..
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamOfWeight View Post
    might be a rookie question but is x-factor-igf2-dcp-and white flood good to go..
    should be a fine combo

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    should be a fine combo
    thanks

  6. Hello there , my 1ºs post on this forum ..

    I have a doubt , i go to do a combo Green Mag + White Flood...

    How i should manage the takes of both supplements ?


    How is the better cycle to do ?" how much time of cycle to optimum results "

    Thanks for the time.

  7. Awesome Product

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigfitness View Post
    Awesome Product
    Truth

    :clean:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Tigas View Post
    I have a doubt , i go to do a combo Green Mag + White Flood...

    How i should manage the takes of both supplements ?
    With a shaker bottle and plenty of water
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  10. Dang I thought white flood had creatine in it, no biggie I just started mixing in some creatine mono and some kwik carb. Had a great work out, I felt like a beast.
    WHITE FLOOD FOR THE WIN BABY

  11. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    Dang I thought white flood had creatine in it, no biggie I just started mixing in some creatine mono and some kwik carb. Had a great work out, I felt like a beast.
    WHITE FLOOD FOR THE WIN BABY
    Hell yeah!!!! White FLOOD is the real deal!!!

  12. Would it be more effective taking after eating breakfast? or more effective taking with kwik karb, and bcaa's on an empty stomache?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    Would it be more effective taking after eating breakfast? or more effective taking with kwik karb, and bcaa's on an empty stomache?
    Play around with the dosing ... I would personally use it only around a workout, unless you needed a boost during the day...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Play around with the dosing ... I would personally use it only around a workout, unless you needed a boost during the day...
    yea that is what i mean, taking it in the morning before a workout after breakfast, or with kwik carb

  15. Quote Originally Posted by theBIGcactus View Post
    yea that is what i mean, taking it in the morning before a workout after breakfast, or with kwik carb
    Perfect
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  16. i tried buying white flood this week but bodybuilding.com wouldn't sell it to and im 18. They told me it would be bad for my heart and to stick with no xplode they told me to wait till i was 30 i couldn't believe it. Doesn't this sound stupid and please tell me they are wrong i wanted to try this stuff so bad

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Knewsance View Post
    i tried buying white flood this week but bodybuilding.com wouldn't sell it to and im 18. They told me it would be bad for my heart and to stick with no xplode they told me to wait till i was 30 i couldn't believe it. Doesn't this sound stupid and please tell me they are wrong i wanted to try this stuff so bad
    It's no worse for your heart than NO xplode to be honest with you, which is to say no worse than a few cups of coffee. Who told you this?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    It's no worse for your heart than NO xplode to be honest with you, which is to say no worse than a few cups of coffee. Who told you this?
    one of the people you talk to when you call and make an order at bodybuilding .com idk he said some stuff idk if I can believe or not

  19. I got my sample and that stuff is ridiculous. Last week I barely got 5 reps of 245 on flat bnch. Yesterday 255 4 times. 4th wasn't easy but the first 3 WERE. I really should have read up on the sleeping comment though. Wasn't horrible but also wasn't the best sleep after taking it at 6:30pm.
    I really like this stuff, so if I only used it Friday's after work and Saturday so as to not effect my work week sleep cycle will I still get the same effects? I mean even if I don't get the benefits of the build up with a multiple day consumption I still think the initial power boost I got was sweet enough.

    little info: I took 4 of the 8 pills at once.

    Oh and THANK YOU!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    I got my sample and that stuff is ridiculous. Last week I barely got 5 reps of 245 on flat bnch. Yesterday 255 4 times. 4th wasn't easy but the first 3 WERE. I really should have read up on the sleeping comment though. Wasn't horrible but also wasn't the best sleep after taking it at 6:30pm.
    I really like this stuff, so if I only used it Friday's after work and Saturday so as to not effect my work week sleep cycle will I still get the same effects? I mean even if I don't get the benefits of the build up with a multiple day consumption I still think the initial power boost I got was sweet enough.

    little info: I took 4 of the 8 pills at once.

    Oh and THANK YOU!!
    You would benefit and have a boost on that fri & sat nite workouts, yes.

    I may recommend something like White BLOOD which provides pumps and endurance, as well as strength but contains no stims/caffeine.

    It's tough when you workout at night, like you said alot of products affect sleep. But the power boost will last a few days after dosing IMO

  21. I think I read a little about that WB. Sounds like a great idea. I'll have to check it out.

  22. hello, im new to the site and am interested in beginning some type of supplements. Im considering white flood, green magnitude, and purple wraath...but to be honest im not sure where to start. Do i need all of them? or which ones? I am almost 18, 6' 2'' and about 180 pounds. My goals are to gain lean muscle/some size and also get cut. Thanks for any help!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by natg101 View Post
    hello, im new to the site and am interested in beginning some type of supplements. Im considering white flood, green magnitude, and purple wraath...but to be honest im not sure where to start. Do i need all of them? or which ones? I am almost 18, 6' 2'' and about 180 pounds. My goals are to gain lean muscle/some size and also get cut. Thanks for any help!
    make your own thread, you will probly get more advice.

  24. answered via pm

  25. hell of a product IMO, has become my prewo of choice. Great energy and boost
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  26. Would adding a 60mg cap of N.P. Geranamine be too much?

    I work out first thing in the morning and this together with Beta-Alanine and BCAA's are staples.

    I really like the sound of White Flood.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    Would adding a 60mg cap of N.P. Geranamine be too much?

    I work out first thing in the morning and this together with Beta-Alanine and BCAA's are staples.

    I really like the sound of White Flood.
    It depends on your stim tolerance.

    For me, the gernamine plus WF would be too much.
    Maybe cut the WF in half (1 scoop) and see how you react.

  28. Found White flood about 9 months ago and I have to say it is the best pre-workout supplement IMHO. Clean and clear energy without the crash of other NO products (i.e. NO xplode). Also fifty servings is completely a steal for under 50$ compared to other companies. Five stars all the way

  29. Awesome thanks for the amazing feedback!

  30. how many mgs caffeine does a full serving have?

    how about gaba?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  31. Caffeine is about a cup of coffee.

  32. thought i heard there was 300mg of caffeine per scoop

  33. Quote Originally Posted by rynie27 View Post
    thought i heard there was 300mg of caffeine per scoop
    Nope, not that much

    Full serving = ~cup of coffee

  34. I just joined to ask about White Flood timing...

    If I do ~20 mins of cardio before hitting the weights, should I take my dose right before getting on the treadmill (so that it's 30 mins before weights), or 30 mins before getting to the gym? Also, will the energy boosting effects last through another 60 mins of lifting? I'd hate to have an intense run followed by a crash mid-squat!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Pretend View Post
    I just joined to ask about White Flood timing...

    If I do ~20 mins of cardio before hitting the weights, should I take my dose right before getting on the treadmill (so that it's 30 mins before weights), or 30 mins before getting to the gym? Also, will the energy boosting effects last through another 60 mins of lifting? I'd hate to have an intense run followed by a crash mid-squat!
    This is an excellent question, and it all boils down to personal preference. Whether or not you react strongly to caffeine, stims, etc.

    I think you should be all set, as I've found there to be NO CRASH with WF, and also for the energy to last me up to 4 hours after dosing.

    My advice to you is try a dose before your cardio and see what happens. It should carry you through, no problem. If you have an off day where your tired to begin with, maybe you could carry an extra dose (pre-mixed in a bottle) in case you need to drink it following your cardio.

    Let us know how it works for you!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    This is an excellent question, and it all boils down to personal preference. Whether or not you react strongly to caffeine, stims, etc.

    I think you should be all set, as I've found there to be NO CRASH with WF, and also for the energy to last me up to 4 hours after dosing.

    My advice to you is try a dose before your cardio and see what happens. It should carry you through, no problem. If you have an off day where your tired to begin with, maybe you could carry an extra dose (pre-mixed in a bottle) in case you need to drink it following your cardio.

    Let us know how it works for you!
    Thanks for the detailed response!

    I was just about to put an order in at BB (they have a $10 off promo this month), but apparently they won't ship WF to Canada. And I checked this site's store, and the cheapest/slowest shipping would be $23! I'll have to put this on hold until I can find some place to get this at something close to the $27 with shipping over at BB

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Pretend View Post
    Thanks for the detailed response!

    I was just about to put an order in at BB (they have a $10 off promo this month), but apparently they won't ship WF to Canada. And I checked this site's store, and the cheapest/slowest shipping would be $23! I'll have to put this on hold until I can find some place to get this at something close to the $27 with shipping over at BB
    Ouch, sorry to hear that

    NP has awesome prices on the products, so I would srsly consider going there, it may even out the cost.

  38. I've done some more research into why WF has troubles getting into Canada (some people have reported customs seizures/rejections). Apparently theobromine *was* classified as "Schedule F" of the Food and Drug Regulations act (ie. requiring a prescription). As of January or February, it was removed and so can be registered as a Natural Health Product.

    Original initiative:
    hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/consultation/drug-medic/project_projet_1577-eng.php

    Update, results to be officially published soon:
    experchemlab.com/news.php?id=25
    Another article:
    dsaconsultants.com/blog/assessment-of-naturally-sourced-ingredients-found-on-schedule-f.aspx

    Hopefully things get easier soon!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Pretend View Post
    I've done some more research into why WF has troubles getting into Canada (some people have reported customs seizures/rejections). Apparently theobromine *was* classified as "Schedule F" of the Food and Drug Regulations act (ie. requiring a prescription). As of January or February, it was removed and so can be registered as a Natural Health Product.

    Original initiative:
    hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/consultation/drug-medic/project_projet_1577-eng.php

    Update, results to be officially published soon:
    experchemlab.com/news.php?id=25
    Another article:
    dsaconsultants.com/blog/assessment-of-naturally-sourced-ingredients-found-on-schedule-f.aspx

    Hopefully things get easier soon!
    Great insight bro. I do hope things become easier for your sake as well! Like I said, Nutraplanet can probably accommodate you

  40. To keep things hassle-free, I decided to bite the bullet and overpay for some at a local shop. Tried it out for the first time today.

    Took 1 scoop with 10oz water, about 3 hours after my morning meal, and 30 mins after 20g whey protein in milk. It took 30 mins before I could start my 20min of cardio (damn bus service). Then about 60min of weights.

    The only unusual effect I really noticed was a bit stronger heart beat about 20 mins post-consumption. No tingling or "pump" or extra focus that I noticed. I was really drained by the end of weights, but it was squat day which is always killer, so it's possible it would have been even tougher without the WF. I'll go with 2 scoops next time and see how I feel.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  2. White FLOOD *VERSION 2* Writeup & FAQ
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:04 AM
  3. White Flood Updates (new flavor, size , etc.)! FAQ
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:29 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:17 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in