"ANABOLIC MINDS" needed to test White FLOOD™ !!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Exclamation "ANABOLIC MINDS" needed to test White FLOOD™ !!

FLOOD your system
    for
    PEAK performance !!

From the makers of White BLOOD, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present White FLOOD... if you are interested in being the FIRST to log / review your own DETAILED White FLOOD experience, apply below (the White FLOOD writeup will be released by the time we select the lucky testers.)

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing THREE reputable members from this forum to do a log / review of White FLOOD.

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. The initial "log / review" should include a minimum of 50 White FLOOD WORKOUTS in detail, with one final summary when the White FLOOD bottle is completed. Before / After photos and measurements are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:_____________________
    Good Luck !!

2. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

All interested members, please read the White FLOOD FAQ here for product details:
    White FLOOD™ FAQ

Good luck !!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

if I apply here as well do I get two tubs?

•   

4. Registered User

LOL!

Hey Strester! Good to see some familiar "faces".
  5. Registered User

Sex: M

Height: 5'8

Weight: 182

Bodytype: Endo / Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I have been working out seriously for approximately one year. I live for the gym, and it is the focal point of every day of my life as pathetic as that may sound. I dread Sunday's as it is my off day. I started chubby, and am now 182 pounds at 10% bodyfat. I am never satisfied with my results, and work out with 110% on a daily basis, with the exception of the dreaded sunday. I go to the gym for myself - not to impress family, friends, or the more popular choice girl's. Sure, the attention is an added benefit but I am there solely for my own well-being. I would have to be deathly sick, inebriated in a hospital bed to miss a day at the gym. I am a student studying for my bachelor of science to ultimately become a veterinary, but ALWAYS make time for at least an hour and a half at the gym. I have sacraficed and continue to sacrafice a lot to be successful in the gym, including the copious nights of partying as a teenager of legal drinking age (here in Canada) and unhealthy eating, despite tasting ever so delicious.

I am currently bulking, aiming for 200 pounds by May:

Monday - Chest (flat bench, incline dumbell press, incline cable flies, flat dumbell flies)

Tuesday - Back (bent-over barbell or dumbell rows, weighted pullups, wide-grip pull downs, close grip pull downs, lat pulldowns, deadlifts)

Wednesday - Shoulders (dumbell press, rear lateral raises, rear barbell press, shrugs, upright rows, external rotations, rear delt row, as well as a few others - I rotate exercises when necessary, and do not necessarily do all of these in a single day)

Thursday - Chest (incline bench, flat dumbell press, decline dumbell flies, weighted dips)

Friday - Biceps and Triceps (varied exercises with close grip bench press and preacher curls being staples)

Saturday - Legs (varied exercises with squats, leg press and leg extensions being staples)

Sunday: Strict Rest

Unless I begin putting on undesirable levels of fat, no cardio will be done until cutting phase in May. I work in a veterinary clinic where my activity level is very high.

BSN Mass Stack (NO Xplode [fruit punch], Nitrix, Cell Mass [grape])
    NOW Fish Oil
    Animal Pak
    ON's 100% Whey Protein (strawberry)
    ON's 100% Casein Protein (chocolate supreme)
    AllMax CLA

Major Protein Sources: lean red meats, bonless/skinless chicken breasts, protein, egg whites, protein shakes (casein and whey), cottage cheese

Major Carbohydrate Sources: Dempster's or Country Side whole grain breads (varied 'flavours'), whole grain rice, whole grain pasta, oatmeal, mixed fruits and vegetables

Major Fat Sources: fish oil supplements, various nuts

I do not count calories (always 3500+ a day) and vary my protein and carbohydrate sources to total over 250 grams of protein and 300+ grams of carbohydrates on a daily basis. I eat at a minimum of every three hours with protein and complex carbohydrate sources included in each meal, without neglecting healthy fats from fish oils and varied nuts. Protein shakes are consumed between meals, with two scoops of ON's 100% whey totaling ~46 grams of protein. Pre-workout meals are complete with complex carbohydrate sources, a high protein meat source and a whey shake one hour prior to commencing workout. Post-workout meal is a fast acting protein source (whey) with a simple sugar source such as fruit, gatorade or dextrose. Before bed, a long-lasting protein source is consumed with a healthy fat source, typically either cottage cheese or casein powder with skim milk.

A minimum of six liters, usually more.

Short Term Goal:

200 pounds with a BF of less then 15%

Long Term Goal:

250 pounds with a BF of 6&

None

Besides protein, my first supplement was ProLab's creatine monohydrate. I experienced great results, but was fascinated with the new creatine products coming to the market and soon switched over to Controlled Lab's green bulge and whiteblood stack. While my diet was not on par at the time, the results were very favourable, with incredible pumps ESPECIALLY on arm days. Approximately six months ago, I started cycling the BSN Mass Stack with two months on and one month off, and was very happy with the results with the cost being the only downfall. The effects of the products are now slimming down to nothing, and am looking to switch back on to Controlled Labs products (GreenMAG, Purple Wraath, Glycer Grow and hopefully White Flood). I have in the past tried ZMA with better sleep and incredible dreams being the only noteable results.

None

Would be able to provide.

Absolutely.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of PRESENT, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:
    forum.bodybuilding.com, anabolicminds.com/forum/, discountanabolics.com/forum/ (all three or just one, whatever you guys prefer).

I applied at BB.com under the same username!
  6. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Persistance pays off...

TESTER # 1: GeeNo
  7. Registered User

SAWWWEEEET! You guys wont regret it! I had a few questions, but sent them to you VIA e-mail. If you prefer I'd post here, let me know!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.

I dont think im what youre looking for, but i hope to see the logs from this, i love the Controlled Labs stuff and have been using White Blood and Green Bulge exclusively for a long time now and theres a good reason why, lol,
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Minus83 View Post
    I dont think im what youre looking for,
    Why do you say that?
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I do a lot a MMA training in addition to lifting and I was wondering if you think that this would help my performance?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Cordeen

Weight: 188lbs
    Body fat: 13-14% BF
    Sex: Male
    Body type: Ecto

Arms: L 16 ½” - R 16 ¼”
    Forearms: L 12 ¼” - R 12 3/8”
    Quads: L 24 ½” – R 24 ½”
    Calves: L 15 ½ ” – R 15 ½ ”
    Chest: 46” relaxed

Training: ~5years. I've tried lots of programs and seems upper body/lower body broken odwn into 2 seperate workouts works best for me. 4-5 days in between bodyparts trained...gives the best results. I admire HST and DC training the most.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Nil

Medical Condition(s): Nil

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Maintenance intake with favorable amount of carbs. Good carbs that is.

Current Daily water intake: 2 litres per day

Short Term Goal: 190lbs lean

Long Term Goal: 190lbs ripped

Routine: 2 on/ 1off 2on/2off (upper/lower body workouts) Cardio and abs on off days

Supplement history: Everything from creatine to PH's to designer steroids. Tried natural test boosters and played around with glucose transporters. If I had to choose, I would favor the NHA stack along with some DHEA. I never respond as well as others to creatine. I am very estrogen sensitive to AI's when it comes to libido too, hence the DHEA. Oh and I love Retain....seems to create great pumps for me and increases the ole sex drive.

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Would consider it. Would perfer to leave facial out though.

Previous Logs

Thermolife E-Bol Log
    Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
    Green Bulge Review - DC1
    Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
    BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums

Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

A couple of these need to be edited becase the link is not working. Will try to fix it soon.....(edited minutes later....well I tried to repair them...seems links to a certain site is forbidden...and those were my best logs too....ah well.)

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___anytime___, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:___mind and muscle_________
  12. Registered User

white flood

If your still looking for testers i have 5 weeks left for my broken hand.I will be clean from all supps except purple wraath at that time and would love to try something new to get back in the game after 7 weeks off.Thanks for your time.
  13. Registered User

Height: 5'11"

Weight:192

Bodytype: Endo-Meso

I've been seriously weightlifting for almost 2 years now. i've done many different workout programs. I find myself doing more high volume and high intensity training with as much weight as i can handle. Most notable routines that i have done is 5x5 and DC.

Monday: Chest/Back:
    Flat BB
    Incline DB
    Cable Crossover
    Lying DB Pullover
    T-Bar Row
    Cable Front Pulldown
    V-bar Pulldown

Tuesday: Arms:
    DB Curls
    Standing BB Curls
    Preacher curls
    Concentration curls
    Behind head tri. Extension
    Skull Crushers
    Dips

Wed.: Off:

Thurs: Shoulders/Back/Traps
    DB shoulder Press
    Side Lateral Cable Raises
    DB Rows
    DB Shrugs
    BB Shrugs
    Upright Rows

Fri: Legs:
    Leg Press
    Lying Hamstring curls
    Leg Extension
    Calf Raises on Leg Press
    MON,WED, FRI Morning cardio 35min stationary bike or treadmill low intensity

ON Whey Protein
    Now ADAM MULTI
    Creatine MONO

I don't count anything....i just eat massive amounts of food

Protien: chicken, lean red meat, fish (tuna or salmon), Protein shakes. cottage cheese

Carbs: Brown rice, Whole wheat Pasta, Oats, whole wheat bread

Fats: just what i get from the fish and meat and whatever else i happen to eat.

ussually 6 massive meals of the above throughout the day.

Current Daily water intake:1.5 gallons at least per day if not more

Short Term Goal: Get to 200 pounds and consistently stay there.

Long Term Goal: 230 with less than 10% BF

none

GNC Protein, GNC Creatine Mono, NX Care ANAVOL, NX Care Aminovol. BSN Cell Mass, BSN NItrix, BSN NO-Xplode,

My workout Log
    My Workout Log....Gettin Ripped

Sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _as soon as i get it, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Height: 6ft3

Weight: 205

Bodytype: Ecto-Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible): Five years Weight training. You can see my Video and Thread in the PICS section , MY QUEST FOR A SIXPACK is the name of the thread. My recent video of me posing is on page 5.

Hams/Calves
    Chest/Tris
    Biceps/Abs
    Back
    Shoulders/Traps

I do max-pot style training(4-6 REPS) When I can do 6 reps The eight increases. Example Last week I did 95 lbs on Incline Dumbell press for 6. This Week I did Incline DB press 100 lbs for 4. I train every bodypart; however this training protocol Im not training quads because Im focused on bring my Hams up, and my quads are quite big. Ill resume training them next protocol. I train for 6-8 weeks then take a week break. Im lean bulking and I start Lean cutting March the first. Again go to my quest for a sixpack in the pics section for more info.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Not much right now. March The first at least 2 x's a week with one day of the week for one-two hours( MMA Fighting/Boxing)

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Ast-Creatine
    Dynamise-Iso-100 WPI
    Np-pea
    NP-Alcar
    NP-Nac
    NP-Leucine
    Np-Taurine
    NP-Sulbutamaine
    Kilosports-Gaba
    Np-Phenibut(once in a blue moon)
    coconut oil
    Protein bars (Labrada, and mesotech)
    MPR's -EAS
    Adam's Now
    Vit C-Spring Valley Brand
    Glucosamine-Spring Valley
    Sinus Buster-all natural nasal Spray
    Dextose

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):3,000 cals. Higher carb intake. around forty grams to fifty protein each meal, Healthy fats at least 15%.
    about 45/40/15. Not really counting right now. Plan to start doing the No, Low, and high carb days when I start cutting. My bodyfats around 12% maybe. Fairly lean.

Current Daily water intakene -two gallons. average one and a half

Short Term Goal: Increase My strength and muscle mass

Long Term Goal: Increase My Strength and musclemass

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):Ive done most of them out there and spent a lot of money at GNC when first starting.

Superdrol(two cycles)
    Mohn (two cycles)
    6-oxo (two cycles)
    Novadex Xt(one cycle)

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): My Quest for a sixpack

Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Yes

To be considered, post the following Required Information in this thread.

Disclaimer:
    I have read the terms above completely. I DO NOT have/know of any medical condition regarding my health and well being. By posting your information, you agree to all terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms entirely and agree to them completely. Please make sure you have read all of the above terms before posting your information.
    Last edited by John Smeton; 02-28-2007 at 06:32 PM. Reason: My quest for a sicpack link
  15. Registered User

To start - I am keep a log for AX Mass FX + X-factor at the moment, and i am participating the the DS Contest. That will end on march 15th, so I could start this on that date.

Weight: 183

Body type: Endo/Meso

Training experience: 1 Year + 1 Month

Training Schedule/Protocol: Will be starting a Upper/Lower Strength + Hypertrophy routine ASAP.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 3 Times per week - HIIT.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: NONE

Medical Condition(s): NONE

Current Supplements:

X-Factor
    DS Xceed
    AX Mass FX

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Xpand Log undsponsored - Haiz69's First Bulk - Rippetoe's - Dymatize Xpand Log - Watch The Journey! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Clout Log Sponsored - 50 Days and Nights with MAN Clout and Haiz. - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Controlled Labs Unsponsored Log - Haiz - A 60 Day Event - Yellow Gold, GreenMAG, GlycerGrow, PWraath Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Reviews:

- Haiz Reviews CORE MRP - Bodybuilding.com Forums - CORE
    - Haiz Reviews MAN CLOUT - Bodybuilding.com Forums ?€“ Clout

CURRENT Log - X-factor + Mass FX:

Haiz Xceeds Expectations - DS Contest Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

40/40/20 - 4000 calories.

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons.

Short Term Goal: 200 lbs.

Long Term Goal: 225 lbs lean.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: YES

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: YES

WHY should we select YOU?

I feel that I keep a pretty detailed and informative log. I especially feel that I have my diet and training right on track as well. I have kept some logs, and I think that they are the best indication of my ability to log a product.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___march 15th__________, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at:__________Anabolic Minds, Anabolic Xtreme, Controlled Labs___________
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

CORDEEN is a VERY EXCELLENT CHOICE!

SMETON and Rodja, are you gonna test this AND HD X-2? you might want to decide which one you wnat to do before applying for EVERYTHING!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

MAN, you guys got some good apps, HAIZ69 is a good one, too!
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    MAN, you guys got some good apps, HAIZ69 is a good one, too!
    No app from you?
  19. Registered User

Hey PT its me from OT just sayin whats up and filling this application out.

Height: 6'0

Weight: 208

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Ive been lifting weights for about 1 year consistently now and have been playing basketball for a good 8 years. I have a hectic work and school schedule and sometimes I do need a nice boost in the gym to get me going. I think this would be a great test for the product to see how well it works.

Mon- Legs
    5x5 Squats
    5x5 Deadlifts
    3x10 Pullthroughs
    3x10 Hyper Extension

Tues - Chest
    4 sets incline db or barbell 8-12
    3 sets flat db or barbell 8-12
    3 sets db fly or machine 12-12 reps
    2 sets weighted dips

WED OFF

thur - back
    bodyweight pullups 4 sets upto 15
    bent over row barbell or db 4 sets 8-12
    front pulldown wide or narrow (switch it up) 3 sets 8-10
    cable row 3 sets 6-10
    behind the head(ya ya they're bad blah blah blah) 2 sets 15 reps Medium easy weight...just squeeze.

fri - shoulders/arm
    3 sets db press or front military 8-10
    3 sets side laterals 10-12
    3 sets reaer lateral machine or db 10-12
    6 sets shrugs behind the back for 3 sets and too the front for 3

tris
    3 sets 10-15 rope pushdown
    3 sets french curl bar or machine 6-10
    3 sets reversed push down (palms facing) 8-10

bis
    3 sets barbell curl or cambered bar 8-12
    3 sets preacher machine or db/barbell 8-12
    2 sets hammer curl db or rope 10-15

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Cardio 3 times a week and Basketball as well.

GNC multi vitamin
    Fish Oil
    USP labs SuperCissus
    Xtend

Right now I'm eating roughly 2600-2800 calories. I have a 40/40/20 split. All my fats come from either olive oil or peanut butter. I eat lean meats or chicken throughout the day. I also have oatmeal every morning.

Current Daily water intake: 1 Gallon

Short Term Goal: Lose 10 pounds

Long Term Goal: Get to 10% or lower body fat

None
    ECY
    PowerFull
    Cissus
    Rebound Reloaded
    Creatine monohydrate
    Creatine Gluconate
    CEE
    Green Magnitude
    Xtend
    GABA
    Melatonin
    Superpump 250
    I did one at DA.com

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Ya

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____ASAP_________, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

BB.com and DA.com
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

not allowed...........company rules!

you know i'll buy it though! I bleed in multi-COLOR! LOL!
  21. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I do a lot a MMA training in addition to lifting and I was wondering if you think that this would help my performance?
    I think it would be a great add in personally, will help with energy boost and focus.
  22. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Cool

Awesome !!!
  23. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Will you post "Before" and "After" photos (yes or no): Would consider it. Would perfer to leave facial out though.
    Not a prob :squat:
  24. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by epinlasvegas View Post
    If your still looking for testers i have 5 weeks left for my broken hand.I will be clean from all supps except purple wraath at that time and would love to try something new to get back in the game after 7 weeks off.Thanks for your time.
    Sorry to hear about your hand.. we are looking for these logs / reviews to start ASAP but make sure to get some MAGnitude samples (MAGnitude samples should be available again soon).

- Pt
  25. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by VtecTypeR View Post
    BB.com and DA.com
    Check DA.COM ASAP.... I should be able to get you in over there.
  26. Registered User

Height: 5'10

Weight: 166

Bodytype: Ecto

Started training at 16 in my basement with free-weights. Long story short: I have tried HST, 5x5, and many mixes.
    HST worked well at the start, but faded in effectiveness quickly.
    5x5 did NOT work for me. The only exercises that it helped me with were deadlifts and squats.
    My most effective training is usually every muscle group, 2 times per week (abs only once, because I only need the strength, not the aesthetics). Which is my current schedule.

I now workout out seriously, 5 days a week. My new workout schedule is as follows:

Monday
    Shoulders – Overhead Presses, Side Raises, Front Raises, External Rotations, Arnold Presses
    Triceps – Skull Crushers, Rope Push Down/Close-grip bench machine, Bench Dip, Flat-bar Push-Down

Tuesday
    Legs – Deadlifts, Leg Presses, Leg Curls, Leg Extensions, Smith Machine Calves/leg press calves
    Back – Bent-over Rows, Close-Grip Pull-down, close-grip rows, shrugs

Wednesday
    OFF (cardio)

Thursday
    Chest –Incline/Flat Dumbbell Press, Flat Flies, Low Cables, High Cables
    Triceps – Bench Dips, Rope Pushdowns, Flat-bar pushdowns, overhead extensions

Friday
    Back – Chinups, Close-grip rows, Close-grip pull-downs,
    Biceps – Hammer Curls, Barbell Curls, Rope Curls
    Reverse Curls, Wrist Curls

Saturday
    Legs – Squats, Stiff-legged Deadlifts, Leg Curls, Quad extensions, Calves
    Shoulders – Overhead Press, Lateral Raises, External Rotations, Front Raises, Shrugs

All exercises, with the exception of abs, calves, and shoulders, are 8-10 reps, strict form. Training HARD for the last 3 months has helped me, the hardest gainer, to make 12lbs of muscle in 3 months.

Currently on a bulk (as much of a bulk as an ecto can be on, that is). I am planning on starting High intensity rowing and HIIT after March break. This is to help elevate my VO2 for recovery and endurance purposes. I am also one to struggle with my legs more than anything else. I feel that, an increased capillary density from the cardivascular training would give a slight aid in nutrient delivery specifically to my legs. Will start to cut at the end of June and will perform much more cardio then.

Allmax Quickmass (almost gone)
    PVL WheyMaxx (almost gone)
    PVL multiMaxx multivitamin
    Omega 3-6-9 oils (Generic-Jaimeson perhaps)

as of right now I just plain eat as much as I can. I take in alot of complex carbs in the morning as oatmeal as well as some WPI mixed with my Quickmass so that my breakfast is BIG (usually around 800-1000 calories). The rest of the day i try to maintain my protein intake as high as possible (hard for a poor college student) as well as keeping my carbs complex, with the exception of my carbs around my workout. I supplement omega oils and quite often use Olive oil in my cooking. Most of my nutrients come form whole foods so i find it cumbersome to count macros and therefore do not at the moment. I just try to make sure i get enough of everything, as I am a hardgainer. ( I am for about 3500 calories a day) I can send you a detailed meal schedule if you would like it.

5 liters (give or take 1)

Short Term Goal: To make it to 174 lbs by the end of this school semester (I am well on my way at 166)

Long Term Goal: To gain enough mass by the end of june (hopefully almost to 180) to go on a cut an compete 20 weeks later in November in my first contest

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE (no drinking or smoking either)

Have taken: Diesel Test 2010 +trib test, SizeON, Creatine mono, tons of types of whey, n-large 2, ZMA, NO-Xplode, several other small things here and there

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): NONE online

Current / Progress Photos: try my bodyspace at bodybuilding.com

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): FRIGGIN RIGHT

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of MARCH 12, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: ANYWHERES YOU WANT

I am Science Kinesiology student who I can garuntee will give you an amazingly detailed review/log of your product (it helps when you understand the science). ANYthing else I can do to help out or improve my chances, please let me know.

For an example of what my review would look like, please visit the bodybuilding.com forums and look for benjuito's review of Allmax QuickMass!

Thanks guys!

wow, what amazing smilies we have around here
  27. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Cool

SMETON and Rodja, are you gonna test this AND HD X-2? you might want to decide which one you wnat to do before applying for EVERYTHING!
    Good call... let's not overlap. Mace, I'll hit you up via email right now about this.
  28. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Cool

TESTER # 2: Cordeen

:dl:
  29. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Check DA.COM ASAP.... I should be able to get you in over there.
    haha, you sound like the host at a restaurant
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  171 lbs.

Sex:M

Height:69''

Weight:160

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Lifting consistently for a little over a year now (minus 2 months for an injury). Lifting for 8 years on and off.

Mon: chest/abs
    incline press 3X8-12
    bench press 4X8-12
    weighted dips 3X6-10
    cable crossovers 3X9-12
    ab workouts vary week to week. Usually two exercises, three sets each

Tues: Back/calves
    dead lifts 4X5-7
    pull ups until failiure
    bent over or t-bar rows 3x8
    one arm rows 3X8
    straight bar curls 3X8
    leg press calf raises 5X20
    seated calf raise 5X20

Wed: shoulders
    military press 4X6-10
    arnold presses 3X8
    laterals 3X8
    bent over laterals or reverse pec deck 3X12

Thurs: legs/calves
    squats 5X5-8
    leg press 3X8
    leg extensions 3x12-15
    leg curls 3X8-12

Fri:arms
    straight bar curls 4X8
    incline curls 3X8-12
    reverse curls 3X8-12
    dips 3X6-10
    skullcrushers 3X10
    cable extensions 3X8-12

Sat/Sun off

Monday, Wednesday, Friday I do 20 minutes of cardio. Because I'm an ecto, I try to do as little cardio as possible. I only do this much because I'm in the military and they make me.
    genesis nutrition aminos
    SNS inhibit E
    Anabolic Extreme retain
    Designer Supplements ActivaTe
    multi, flax, etc.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): About
    2700-3000 calories per day. Typically 50/35/15. I get most of my carbs during pre/post workout meals. I eat around 200 grams of protein per day.

Current Daily water intake: 80 oz./day

Short Term Goal: Gain mass all around, especially in deltoids

Long Term Goal: 20 more lbs of muscle, cut up

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

I've tried a lot. Everything listed above. andro, halodrol, superdrol, pheraplex, creatine mono, cee, creakic, n'gorge, nO2, vitrix, about 25 different types of protein, on cycle, off cycle, growth factor-1, that's all I can think of right now

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _1May____________, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

31. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

I want some bad. I'll probably end up buying some after I go through this unopened jug of NO-Xplode I have though. I've never used any of these next gen cell volumizers/NO products. I think the only thing I've used is SAN V-12 when it first came out.

I'd apply to be a tester for sure but I already have a project in the works.

I have a really dumb newb question, so feel free to flame me, just give me an answer as well. Do we stack this with CEE or no?
  32. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I want some bad. I'll probably end up buying some after I go through this unopened jug of NO-Xplode I have though. I've never used any of these next gen cell volumizers/NO products. I think the only thing I've used is SAN V-12 when it first came out.

I have a really dumb newb question, so feel free to flame me, just give me an answer as well. Do we stack this with CEE or no?
    yes, cee or another creatine like green magnitude or green bulge
  33. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post

Saw your update post on another forum the other day ! Glad to know that a fellow lab rat is still kickin !!!

34. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Saw your update post on another forum the other day ! Glad to know that a fellow lab rat is still kickin !!!

I missed you guys...
  35. Registered User

Cool

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 219

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience:
    Lifting on/off for six years, seriously for 3.5 or so. I'm a powerbuilder that's never bothered cutting until recently. It was much needed. I did the "Fat Smash Diet" as featured on VH1's Celebrity Fit Club, mostly for the detox at the beginning of it. I've dropped a ton of fat and I'm looking forward to the last 9 pounds. I have only been doing cardio since Jan. 3rd, but if approved for this test, I'll start lifting heavy again for a nice clean bulk.

Current Training Schedule :
    4x/week with Double Squats.

Monday:
    Back/Bis: 3 Exercises x 3 Sets x 8-12 reps per bodypart, moderate weight.

Tuesday:
    Squats part 1
    Heavy reps: Triples@80%, Doubles@85%, Singles@90%.

Wednesday:
    Chest/Tris/Shoulders: 2-3 Exercises x 3 Sets x 8-12 reps per bodypart, moderate weight.

Thursday:
    Off

Friday:
    Squats part 2
    Reps, reps, reps. 12x12 of light/moderate weight.

Sat/Sun:
    Work lagging parts: calves/shoulders. Depends on my weekend schedule.

Cardio Schedule:
    5x/week.
    Currently 50 minutes@80-85%, roughly 340 calories. Eliptical and/or Upright Stationary Bike.
    When I move to a clean bulk, I'll reduce it by 20-25%, maybe cut a day out, probably the same day as Squat day 1.

Current supplements:
    None. Just my regular regimen of Shaklee Multis, EFAs, Vit.C, B Complex, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc. When starting the bulk I'll supplement with ON Whey and up my caloric intake.

Current Diet and macros :
    6 meals, clean.

Meal 1: steel cut oats/water/fruit or 2 whole eggs/3 white omelette with veggies
    Meal 2: nonfat yogurt/fruit
    Meal 3: Protein source (chicken/fish), br. rice, veggies
    Meal 4: nonfat yogurt/fruit
    Meal 5: Protein source (chicken/fish/steak), br. rice, sw. potato, veggies
    Meal 6: small snack of fruit or veggies

Yes, I'm clearly on a cut.
    No, the fruit isn't holding me back.

2.5-3.5L

Short Term Goal:
    Finish Cutting and hit 210.

Long Term Goal:
    Bulk back to 220 cleanly (4-5 months), maintain 10-11% bf

none/occasional painkiller/none

Supplement history:
    Lots of SNS products in the last two/three years (as you'll see in my logs): ReduceXT, AE2M, CVME
    ON Whey, various flavors/levels
    Various forms of creatine, bulk CEE
    Fatburners: VPX's Clenbutrx, Redline, Instone's InfernoV2

Other product reviews / logs you have done:
    SNS ReduceXT
    SNS AE2M/CVME Stack
    SNS FocusXT

None. They're n00dz, and you can't see 'em. :P

Can you post "before" and "after" photos:
    Sure!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of March 19, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: BodyBuilding.com, IronMagazineForums.com, Photochopz.com
  36. Controlled Labs Board Rep
    Board Sponsor

Oh man some really strong apps so far can't wait to see the logs
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I was just curious about his opinion.
  38. Registered User

Sex:Male

Height:5'10"

Weight:163

Training experience:

I worked out high volume for a year but my nutrition was horrible so I was always sore and experiencing DOMS. Then ran into family and other problems for like 6 months and dropped down to 155 lbs. Just started a new log at elitefitness.com about three weeks ago and am at 163lbs now. My goal is to gain 6lbs a month.

I'm working on my Biology major and I've become increasingly interested in Biomechanics and the human body in general. I plan on pursuing a career in medicine. This addiction has stemmed over to bodybuilding, I've begun studying the chemical makeup of all the supplements out there and comparing what they claim they do with knowledge I've gained in my chemistry courses.

I realize I'm not already "built" so my reason for posting to try and get the review sample is to mix it up; the first two testers already both deep into bodybuilding so lets get the wildcard in here and see what this product can do with someone thats fresh into it.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : I'm doing Rippetoe's 3x5. Its all about the basics! I'm doing it Wed, Fri, Sun. All information on the program can be found here: Guide to Novice Barbell Training, aka the Official Rippetoe-Starting Strength FAQ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : No cardio, I'm trying to gain weight here. If I gain any unwanted fat I'll just start counting calories and cut back a bit on them.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): None

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Not counting calories, just eating all the protein I can and staying away from junk food/soda/alcohol. My daily diet is basically made up of oatmeal, tuna, chicken breast/wing/thigh/whatever, turkey, vegetables and fruits, whole grain bread. I just figure if it has plenty of protein its good to eat.

Current Daily water intake: Usually about 6 20oz. bottles worth.

Short Term Goal: Gain 6lbs a month.

Long Term Goal: 400lb squat, 500lb deadlift, 300lb bench.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): KreAlkalyn Creatine one bottle, Nitrix one bottle, thats it. Both were used a while ago when I first started off, I saw decent results off of them but I think my diet and lack of sleep affected results negatively.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Just started my first log at:TaeKwonDoKid's Worklog: From Chump to Pump'd - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

Current / Progress Photos: None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes, can't do weekly pics but I can borrow my friend's camera to get a before and a final after.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: elitefitness.com and anabolicminds.com and ironaddicts.com and discussbodybuilding.com, whichever you guys prefer. I know I will continue my log at elitefitness for sure, and probably post it up here also if needed.
  39. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was just curious about his opinion.
    That's fine! just wanted to make sure!
  40. Registered User

Here goes my hat into the ring!

Height: 5'8

Weight: 194 Lbs

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):I have been hitting the gym for 6 years. My diet has come a long way as well. I have learned when and what to eat in order to achieve the results I want. My training is constantly improving as well. I have a fantastic partner and we push ourselves to the limit every single time we work out. I competed in my first show and I won the Short Class in the 2005 PRO/AM Natural NBI Bodybuilding Show held in Tarrytown, NY on October 1, 2005. On March 11, 2006 I won both my class and the overall Novice Title (while talking home Best Poser) in the NBI Tri-State Open Bodybuilding Championships.

I am now preparing to hit the stage again on June 30, 2007 for the INBF Beyond 2000 Nutrition Hercules International Bodybuilding Championships

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Training 5 days a week. Monday, Tues, wed-off day, then again on thursday, Friday and Saturday

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days a week, first thing in the morning. 7:00 am treadmill work at 30-40 minutes at 130-150 heart rate.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Sesaglow, Lipo6, ZMA, Green Buldge, Substance WPI Protein, Multi-vitamins, BCAA, Glutamine, Liver Tabs

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 2300 Calories per day. 300 g protein, 100g carbs, 60g fat
    typical day:
    Egg Whites 7 Meal 1 28 0 0 0 119
    Whole Egg 1 7 78 0 6 80

Broccoli 1 cup 8 184 10 0 60
    Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz 0 0 24 0 96
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84
    Grilled Chicken 5 oz Meal 3 40 350 0 0 175
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84
    Grilled Chicken 5 oz Meal 3 40 350 0 0 175
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84
    Substance WPI 1 scoop Meal 4 22 70 2.5 0 100

Substance WPI 2 scoops Meal 5 44 140 5 0 200
    BCAA 6 tsp 0 0 0 0
    Glutamine 10g 0 0 0 0
    Grilled Chicken 5 oz Meal 6 40 350 0 0 175
    Avocado 2 oz 2 4 4 8 94
    Grilled Chicken 3 oz Meal 7 24 210 0 0 105
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84

Current Daily water intake:2 plus gallons, can't let myself go anywhere with knowing where the restrooms are

Short Term Goal: Hit the stage fuller and harder than I have ever been on June 30th!

Long Term Goal: Keep the focus and determaination I have had every time I step into the gym

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:Since I am training for a show.....NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Gultamine, Xtend, BCAA, Optimum Whey Protein Powder, Substance WPI Protein Powder, Liver Pills, Amino 2222, Dextrose, Creatine Ethel Ester, Animal Pak, ISS Micellar Matrix, White Blood, Green Buldge, Blue Rhino.....really a little bit of everything short of pro-hormones and steroids.

I am very interested and intrigued in this product. I think it would make a great edition to my current Training and Cardio routine and I would really like the opportunity to provide in-depth and accurate information for other regarding it.

Current / Progress Photos: Tons of pics on my Bodyspace page, which is updated regularly here: Bodybuilding.com - Lando33's BodySpace

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Of couse, that's what I do!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: anabolicminds.com or bodybuilding.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 11:42 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:11 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 08:47 PM
  4. Need Help With Synovex-to-Test
    By sikdogg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 02:14 PM