"ANABOLIC MINDS" needed to test White FLOOD™ !!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I want some bad. I'll probably end up buying some after I go through this unopened jug of NO-Xplode I have though. I've never used any of these next gen cell volumizers/NO products. I think the only thing I've used is SAN V-12 when it first came out.

I'd apply to be a tester for sure but I already have a project in the works.

I have a really dumb newb question, so feel free to flame me, just give me an answer as well. Do we stack this with CEE or no?

2. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I want some bad. I'll probably end up buying some after I go through this unopened jug of NO-Xplode I have though. I've never used any of these next gen cell volumizers/NO products. I think the only thing I've used is SAN V-12 when it first came out.

I have a really dumb newb question, so feel free to flame me, just give me an answer as well. Do we stack this with CEE or no?
    yes, cee or another creatine like green magnitude or green bulge
    •   

3. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I want some bad. I'll probably end up buying some after I go through this unopened jug of NO-Xplode I have though. I've never used any of these next gen cell volumizers/NO products. I think the only thing I've used is SAN V-12 when it first came out.

Saw your update post on another forum the other day ! Glad to know that a fellow lab rat is still kickin !!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Saw your update post on another forum the other day ! Glad to know that a fellow lab rat is still kickin !!!

I missed you guys...
  5. Cool

Sex: M

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 219

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience:
    Lifting on/off for six years, seriously for 3.5 or so. I'm a powerbuilder that's never bothered cutting until recently. It was much needed. I did the "Fat Smash Diet" as featured on VH1's Celebrity Fit Club, mostly for the detox at the beginning of it. I've dropped a ton of fat and I'm looking forward to the last 9 pounds. I have only been doing cardio since Jan. 3rd, but if approved for this test, I'll start lifting heavy again for a nice clean bulk.

Current Training Schedule :
    4x/week with Double Squats.

Monday:
    Back/Bis: 3 Exercises x 3 Sets x 8-12 reps per bodypart, moderate weight.

Tuesday:
    Squats part 1
    Heavy reps: [email protected]%, [email protected]%, [email protected]%.

Wednesday:
    Chest/Tris/Shoulders: 2-3 Exercises x 3 Sets x 8-12 reps per bodypart, moderate weight.

Thursday:
    Off

Friday:
    Squats part 2
    Reps, reps, reps. 12x12 of light/moderate weight.

Sat/Sun:
    Work lagging parts: calves/shoulders. Depends on my weekend schedule.

Cardio Schedule:
    5x/week.
    Currently 50 [email protected]%, roughly 340 calories. Eliptical and/or Upright Stationary Bike.
    When I move to a clean bulk, I'll reduce it by 20-25%, maybe cut a day out, probably the same day as Squat day 1.

Current supplements:
    None. Just my regular regimen of Shaklee Multis, EFAs, Vit.C, B Complex, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc. When starting the bulk I'll supplement with ON Whey and up my caloric intake.

Current Diet and macros :
    6 meals, clean.

Meal 1: steel cut oats/water/fruit or 2 whole eggs/3 white omelette with veggies
    Meal 2: nonfat yogurt/fruit
    Meal 3: Protein source (chicken/fish), br. rice, veggies
    Meal 4: nonfat yogurt/fruit
    Meal 5: Protein source (chicken/fish/steak), br. rice, sw. potato, veggies
    Meal 6: small snack of fruit or veggies

Yes, I'm clearly on a cut.
    No, the fruit isn't holding me back.

Current Daily water intake:
    2.5-3.5L

Short Term Goal:
    Finish Cutting and hit 210.

Long Term Goal:
    Bulk back to 220 cleanly (4-5 months), maintain 10-11% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    none/occasional painkiller/none

Supplement history:
    Lots of SNS products in the last two/three years (as you'll see in my logs): ReduceXT, AE2M, CVME
    ON Whey, various flavors/levels
    Various forms of creatine, bulk CEE
    Fatburners: VPX's Clenbutrx, Redline, Instone's InfernoV2

Other product reviews / logs you have done:
    SNS ReduceXT
    SNS AE2M/CVME Stack
    SNS FocusXT

Current / Progress Photos:
    None. They're n00dz, and you can't see 'em. :P

Can you post "before" and "after" photos:
    Sure!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of March 19, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: BodyBuilding.com, IronMagazineForums.com, Photochopz.com
    •   

6. Oh man some really strong apps so far can't wait to see the logs

7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    CORDEEN is a VERY EXCELLENT CHOICE!

SMETON and Rodja, are you gonna test this AND HD X-2? you might want to decide which one you wnat to do before applying for EVERYTHING!
    I was just curious about his opinion.

8. Age:21

Sex:Male

Height:5'10"

Weight:163

Training experience:

I worked out high volume for a year but my nutrition was horrible so I was always sore and experiencing DOMS. Then ran into family and other problems for like 6 months and dropped down to 155 lbs. Just started a new log at elitefitness.com about three weeks ago and am at 163lbs now. My goal is to gain 6lbs a month.

I'm working on my Biology major and I've become increasingly interested in Biomechanics and the human body in general. I plan on pursuing a career in medicine. This addiction has stemmed over to bodybuilding, I've begun studying the chemical makeup of all the supplements out there and comparing what they claim they do with knowledge I've gained in my chemistry courses.

I realize I'm not already "built" so my reason for posting to try and get the review sample is to mix it up; the first two testers already both deep into bodybuilding so lets get the wildcard in here and see what this product can do with someone thats fresh into it.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol : I'm doing Rippetoe's 3x5. Its all about the basics! I'm doing it Wed, Fri, Sun. All information on the program can be found here: Guide to Novice Barbell Training, aka the Official Rippetoe-Starting Strength FAQ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : No cardio, I'm trying to gain weight here. If I gain any unwanted fat I'll just start counting calories and cut back a bit on them.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): None

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Not counting calories, just eating all the protein I can and staying away from junk food/soda/alcohol. My daily diet is basically made up of oatmeal, tuna, chicken breast/wing/thigh/whatever, turkey, vegetables and fruits, whole grain bread. I just figure if it has plenty of protein its good to eat.

Current Daily water intake: Usually about 6 20oz. bottles worth.

Short Term Goal: Gain 6lbs a month.

Long Term Goal: 400lb squat, 500lb deadlift, 300lb bench.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): KreAlkalyn Creatine one bottle, Nitrix one bottle, thats it. Both were used a while ago when I first started off, I saw decent results off of them but I think my diet and lack of sleep affected results negatively.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Just started my first log at:TaeKwonDoKid's Worklog: From Chump to Pump'd - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums

Current / Progress Photos: None

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes, can't do weekly pics but I can borrow my friend's camera to get a before and a final after.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review immediately and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: elitefitness.com and anabolicminds.com and ironaddicts.com and discussbodybuilding.com, whichever you guys prefer. I know I will continue my log at elitefitness for sure, and probably post it up here also if needed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I was just curious about his opinion.
    That's fine! just wanted to make sure!
  10. Here goes my hat into the ring!

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8

Weight: 194 Lbs

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):I have been hitting the gym for 6 years. My diet has come a long way as well. I have learned when and what to eat in order to achieve the results I want. My training is constantly improving as well. I have a fantastic partner and we push ourselves to the limit every single time we work out. I competed in my first show and I won the Short Class in the 2005 PRO/AM Natural NBI Bodybuilding Show held in Tarrytown, NY on October 1, 2005. On March 11, 2006 I won both my class and the overall Novice Title (while talking home Best Poser) in the NBI Tri-State Open Bodybuilding Championships.

I am now preparing to hit the stage again on June 30, 2007 for the INBF Beyond 2000 Nutrition Hercules International Bodybuilding Championships

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):Training 5 days a week. Monday, Tues, wed-off day, then again on thursday, Friday and Saturday

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days a week, first thing in the morning. 7:00 am treadmill work at 30-40 minutes at 130-150 heart rate.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Sesaglow, Lipo6, ZMA, Green Buldge, Substance WPI Protein, Multi-vitamins, BCAA, Glutamine, Liver Tabs

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): 2300 Calories per day. 300 g protein, 100g carbs, 60g fat
    typical day:
    Egg Whites 7 Meal 1 28 0 0 0 119
    Whole Egg 1 7 78 0 6 80

Broccoli 1 cup 8 184 10 0 60
    Peeled Grapefruit 8 oz 0 0 24 0 96
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84
    Grilled Chicken 5 oz Meal 3 40 350 0 0 175
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84
    Grilled Chicken 5 oz Meal 3 40 350 0 0 175
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84
    Substance WPI 1 scoop Meal 4 22 70 2.5 0 100

Substance WPI 2 scoops Meal 5 44 140 5 0 200
    BCAA 6 tsp 0 0 0 0
    Glutamine 10g 0 0 0 0
    Grilled Chicken 5 oz Meal 6 40 350 0 0 175
    Avocado 2 oz 2 4 4 8 94
    Grilled Chicken 3 oz Meal 7 24 210 0 0 105
    Almonds 12 4 0 3 7 84

Current Daily water intake:2 plus gallons, can't let myself go anywhere with knowing where the restrooms are

Short Term Goal: Hit the stage fuller and harder than I have ever been on June 30th!

Long Term Goal: Keep the focus and determaination I have had every time I step into the gym

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:Since I am training for a show.....NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Gultamine, Xtend, BCAA, Optimum Whey Protein Powder, Substance WPI Protein Powder, Liver Pills, Amino 2222, Dextrose, Creatine Ethel Ester, Animal Pak, ISS Micellar Matrix, White Blood, Green Buldge, Blue Rhino.....really a little bit of everything short of pro-hormones and steroids.

I am very interested and intrigued in this product. I think it would make a great edition to my current Training and Cardio routine and I would really like the opportunity to provide in-depth and accurate information for other regarding it.

Current / Progress Photos: Tons of pics on my Bodyspace page, which is updated regularly here: Bodybuilding.com - Lando33's BodySpace

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Of couse, that's what I do!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: anabolicminds.com or bodybuilding.com
  11. Exclamation

TESTER # 3: KrushR

Due to the overwhelming response here, we will be selecting a couple more testers. If you could also log your progress on CL.COM that would be appreciated.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  12. Cool

TESTER # 4: haiz69

If you've followed any of his logs, you will know that he's extremely consistent, and always follows through. haiz, all I ask is that you make a special note towards the beginning of your log, letting the viewers know that you just came off of a MASS FX / Xfactor cycle (to put your White FLOOD log in context).

13. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

If you've followed any of his logs, you will know that he's extremely consistent, and always follows through. haiz, all I ask is that you make a special note towards the beginning of your log, letting the viewers know that you just came off of a MASS FX / Xfactor cycle (to put your White FLOOD log in context).
    This I can certainly do. Thank you very much PU for this chance. I will keep on at bb.com and Cl too.
  14. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by calidood View Post
    I will be able to start my log / review the week of _1May____________, 2007
    Thanks for the quality app, but we are looking to get these logs started A.S.A.P.

15. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

Due to the overwhelming response here, we will be selecting a couple more testers. If you could also log your progress on CL.COM that would be appreciated.

Thanks, mane. I'll PM you info in a sec. I'm really looking forward to this one.

16. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post

Two very good choices can't wait for the logs congrats guys

17. Quote Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    Two very good choices can't wait for the logs congrats guys
    I'm prepping the log format now. I have to be organized in order to run it on 4 boards.

18. Quote Originally Posted by KrushR View Post
    I'm prepping the log format now. I have to be organized in order to run it on 4 boards.
    4 boards now thats what I am talking about can't wait to see the log PM me with the link when you have it up so I can subscribe to it this is going to be fun
  19. Cool

TESTER # 5: Lando33

^^^^^^
    That's BADASS !!

^^^^
    And that's absolutely incredible... R-E-S-P-E-C-T and I look forward to your feedback.
  20. Exclamation

KrushR, Cordeen, and Geeno: Confirmed / got your info !

haiz69 and Lando33: please PM me your complete shipping info.

White FLOOD will ship out UPS Ground, so watch for it.

21. Nice looking apps and testers can't wait till they start!

22. You have a good eye. Those are two of my favorites. Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to giving the log all i got!

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    TESTER # 5: Lando33

^^^^^^
    That's BADASS !!

^^^^
    And that's absolutely incredible... R-E-S-P-E-C-T and I look forward to your feedback.

23. I assuming you do not need anymore testers, but I will post anyways.

Sex: Male

Height: 6'

Weight: 247

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    Been training for about 5 years now. Been strict with lifting and my diet for about 3 years. I believe with keeping everything proportional and athletically pleasing as far as muscles go. I work on bringing up weak parts so not one particular muscle group stands out, rather everything flows nicely.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days a week(M, T, W, F, Sat; Thu/Sun off)
    Monday is chest & abs(3-4 sets, 12-15 reps, 5 exercises per muscle group)
    Tuesday is legs(3-4 sets, 12-15 reps, 5 exercises per muscle group)
    Wednesday is Back & Traps(3-4 sets, 12-15 reps, 5 exercises per muscle group)
    Friday is Bi's & Tri's & abs(3-4 sets, 12-15 reps, 5 exercises per muscle group)
    Saturday is Delts(3-4 sets, 12-15 reps, 5 exercises per muscle group)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    15minutes of Jump roping 5 days per week after workouts
    Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    Now Adam multi-vitamin/mineral, Saw Palmeto, Now Bone Calcium, Fish oil caps, Anabolic Innovations cycle support
    Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
    7 meals a day
    Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 grapefruit, 2tbsp Natural Peanut Butter, 2 cups of spinach
    Meal 2: 2 scoops of Whey Isolate, 2tbsp Natural P-butter, 2 cups of broccoli
    Meal 3: Chicken breast(skinless), 2 cups green beans, 2 tbsp Natural P-butter
    Meal 4: Chicken breast(skinless), 2 cups broccoli, 2 tbsp Natural P-butter
    Meal 5: 2 scoops of Whey Isolate, 2tbsp Natural P-butter, 2 cups Green beans, 1/2 grapefruit
    Meal 6: 1 6oz. can of Albacore Tuna, 30 almonds, 2 cups broccoli
    Meal 7: 1 6oz. can of Albacore Tuna, 24 almonds, 2 cups green beans

Carb up every 3rd day.(clean carb sources: oatmeal, sweet potatoes, etc.)

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Get dialed-in for summer

Long Term Goal: Stay healthy and be physically fit

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NO

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Been supplementing for about 4 years now. I like to try the products and stick with what works for me. Why fix something that isn't broke?
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of present, 2007 and I will include at least 50 White FLOOD WORKOUT updates in detail, and a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my White FLOOD log / journal at: Controled Labs Board

24. Damn i really think i want to get in on this
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

25. Dammit. OK i go on leave march 8th-26th a little vacation back home. Ofcourse Ill be lifting the whole time but when I get back i could log this. Or cervesa could just send me some

26. I received my White Flood yesterday, Thanks guys. I am going to start formatting and setting up my log hopefully by this afternoon and my first day with white flood should be tomorrow!

Thanks to all parties involved.

27. Good grief. Mine should get here today, then. I still want to finish my cut and start on the date I put in my app. Zat still okay? It's only a week and a half.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Lando33 View Post
    I received my White Flood yesterday, Thanks guys. I am going to start formatting and setting up my log hopefully by this afternoon and my first day with white flood should be tomorrow!

Thanks to all parties involved.
    Sweet, noticing that people are starting to get theirs. Looking forward to the log.

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Dammit. OK i go on leave march 8th-26th a little vacation back home. Ofcourse Ill be lifting the whole time but when I get back i could log this. Or cervesa could just send me some
    I think he will be keeping it under lock and key when he gets his!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    . Or cervesa could just send me some
    whenever you're ready

30. hit me cervesa and let me know whats up
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:42 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 06:11 PM
  3. Replies: 6