FREE Purple Wraath Samples!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
We have free purple wraath samples available for those who haven't tried them yet.

send an email to [email protected] with your name and address. also put "PW sample" in the subject line.

Let us know how you like it once you get it.

also, we will be improving the flavor of purple wraath once again on the next batch (the samples are not the new upcoming improvement)

chops411

chops411

Awards
Email sent
Thank You, I will let know how I like it.

kbp

kbp

Awards
PW sample

I am looking forward to trying it. Thanks.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Just e-mailed you. Thanks for hooking us up bro

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I got my sample yesterday and took it before my workout today.
Taste- 5/10 TO be honest it wasn't great at all, I mixed it in with 12 oz of water and it didn't go down easy.
Mixability- 9/10 I noticed it mixed in alot better after giving it 10-15 mins.
Results - ?/10 My workout today was quite good, and I actually threw in two extra exercises, but that might be just from the hype of taking a pre-WO supp ( Since now all I do is whey in my PWO). Will see how muscle soreness is tomorrow, but feeling pretty good.

Overall it's hard to say if this worked for me, but the new flavour will be a welcome change.

Last edited:
ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Taste- 5/10 TO be honest it wasn't great at all, I mixed it in with 12 oz of water and it didn't go down easy.
Results - ?/10 My workout today was quite good, and I actually threw in two extra exercises, but that might be just from the hype of taking a pre-WO supp ( Since now all I do is whey in my PWO). Will see how muscle soreness is tomorrow, but feeling pretty good.

Overall it's hard to say if this worked for me, but the new flavour will be a welcome change.
Thanks for the feedback.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established

thanks for the feedback. if you use 20-30 ounces of water the taste is much better. the ver 3 updated flavor actually calls for at least 20 ounces of water.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Tried mine today. Pump was great, which I didn't really expect. I also didn't eat anything for like 5 hours before I worked out, which is odd for me, and my strength and endurance were still really good. My face was on fire, like a niacin burn, only for a few minutes after I downed the whole thing. My head also sweated a lot more than normal. Overall I think it's really good stuff. Taste wasn't great, but IMO get over it, we bodybuild, we don't take supps because they taste good, but because they work.

Nickis94

Awards
Thanks for the sample, hard to get down but good energy levels and endurance went up that day at gym. Might give a try. Thanks again

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Tried mine today. Pump was great, which I didn't really expect. I also didn't eat anything for like 5 hours before I worked out, which is odd for me, and my strength and endurance were still really good. My face was on fire, like a niacin burn, only for a few minutes after I downed the whole thing. My head also sweated a lot more than normal. Overall I think it's really good stuff. Taste wasn't great, but IMO get over it, we bodybuild, we don't take supps because they taste good, but because they work.
that flush feeling in the face was from the beta alanine. the taste will be improved with ver 3 out very shortly :)

Thanks for the sample, hard to get down but good energy levels and endurance went up that day at gym. Might give a try. Thanks again
thanks for the feedback. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiosity how soon before your workout did you guys take it?

I started on it 15 mins and finished it right as I hit the gym. I had some ab/core workouts lined up at the start which made me feel a bit queasy, I think next time need to give maybe 15 mins or more for the pre-WO to settle.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established

I started on it 15 mins and finished it right as I hit the gym. I had some ab/core workouts lined up at the start which made me feel a bit queasy, I think next time need to give maybe 15 mins or more for the pre-WO to settle.
Started sipping in the locker room, and downed most of it before my first work set. Killed the rest after my first work set.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established

the best is to mix it with like 20-30 ounces and start sipping 10 minutes before and keep sipping it during the workout.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
More water = improved taste :woohoo:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Set an email

Im guessing I'm a little late.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
any chance of getting a sample in the near future?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Are they samples ready yet??:aargh: i want some

lol

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think: I sent mine in for WF and GM. I had tried PW before it got me all tingly

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
is that safe? why does the Beta-Alainie do that too your skin. its odd.

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
I sent my e-mail in too, but havent gotten mine yet

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First let me say thank you as I got my samples. Second I tried PW and that was one of the craziest feelings I have ever had. I got all tingly for a good hour after taking it, just as I mentioned above. Crazy but kinda fun

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
First let me say thank you as I got my samples. Second I tried PW and that was one of the craziest feelings I have ever had. I got all tingly for a good hour after taking it, just as I mentioned above. Crazy but kinda fun
sounds good. did you enjoy the taste? will you be purchasing a tub? :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Any Chance this is still going on?
yes, and we also have samples of both green magnitude flavors.

nutraplanet will also have all 3 flavors available to add to your cart free of charge before checkout in just a few days :)