review rules.

  1. review rules.


    mod edit: you really need to read the rules.


  2. what did your PCT look like?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by reillyednic View Post
    I am a 51 year old man, been lifting for 30 years.
    I have used steroids from roidmall.....
    Recently got married for first time and she and I want to start family.
    She is not happy with my use.
    I had zero sperm when we went to fertility clinic last year.
    After a month, got the some sperm and it was frozen.
    Next I did cycle of tren, then went to a forum from ISARMS with Dylan gimelli.
    I went into a PCT from there.
    I still have ZERO sex drive, lethargic, just totally not myself.
    Going for blood work in two weeks to see where I stand.
    Last year my testosterone was 337..... Very very low.
    So my question is, is there anyone out there that has any advice, experienced what I'm going thru or any guidance to offer me.
    I feel lost and heard about this app, so hope to get some feedback.
    Thanks in advance

    1- welcome to the forum
    2- cant source here, so don't list anything illegal that you bought
    3- if you are asking Dylan germilio for advice or took his advice, you might as well ask the coo- coo bird from coco puffs for nutrition advice

    You fell into the void of misbelief and it sucks. What you need to do bro, is go see a Dr, plain and simple. IMHO I would never log onto that site you mentioned. There is a reason many dislike him, google him and read up, vs me listing pages of it.

    But in the end, you should go to a Dr
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JamesReef View Post
    what did your PCT look like?
    it would make zero difference what it looked like. who in the hell knows what he took from that place. regardless, sounds like he, amongst numerous others, were mislead by a salad head idiot
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  5. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    1- welcome to the forum
    2- cant source here, so don't list anything illegal that you bought
    3- if you are asking Dylan germilio for advice or took his advice, you might as well ask the coo- coo bird from coco puffs for nutrition advice

    You fell into the void of misbelief and it sucks. What you need to do bro, is go see a Dr, plain and simple. IMHO I would never log onto that site you mentioned. There is a reason many dislike him, google him and read up, vs me listing pages of it.

    But in the end, you should go to a Dr
    Ok, I will make dr appointment ASAP, I will listen to your advice, I'm too old to get mislead/ scammed, my body doesn't have time to screw up!
    Thanks for the info
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by reillyednic View Post
    Ok, I will make dr appointment ASAP, I will listen to your advice, I'm too old to get mislead/ scammed, my body doesn't have time to screw up!
    Thanks for the info
    sucks I know bro, you aren't the only one- I was lucky enough to find many things about him- almost looped me in
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    sucks I know bro, you aren't the only one- I was lucky enough to find many things about him- almost looped me in
    So my next step is dr..... What labs am I asking for though?
    Testosterone and fsh levels?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by reillyednic View Post
    So my next step is dr..... What labs am I asking for though?
    Testosterone and fsh levels?
    at this point- sit and discuss- tell him everything and go from there. This could effect what corrections will be needed depending on your INS company, because once you disclose to him he must write it. So any TRT may not be covered by your ins company.
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  9. Ahhhh, I see now, ok, so I clearly am not going to my dr then

  10. Quote Originally Posted by reillyednic View Post
    Ahhhh, I see now, ok, so I clearly am not going to my dr then
    lol- there are places to google that you can buy tests kits
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

  11. Test kits for blood work? Really? Never heard of that, I'll check this out

  12. This thread absolutely does not belong in the Controlled Labs section of this forum.
    @Admin
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by reillyednic View Post
    Ahhhh, I see now, ok, so I clearly am not going to my dr then

    IF You can't go to your doctor...

    GO to PrivateMDLabs Dot Com Order a Female Hormone Panel for $65, then go to Lab Corps to
    have them do the blood work. It will test Test, Estrogen, LH & FSH. They have more complete
    panels to, but some of them can run upwards of $300 to $400.. The Female panel is the most
    inexpensive one, that a lot of guys use.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire

  14. Sounds easy enough,
    Thanks man

  15. Quote Originally Posted by reillyednic View Post
    Sounds easy enough,
    Thanks man
    Its really simple, actually. You prepay for the test online. Go into lab corps with your requisition printout,
    then in 1 to 2 days you will get an email with a link to login to printout your test results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

    *This Space Available. Rep 4 Hire
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Review rules....
    By The Yolkster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2015, 08:20 PM
  2. Review rules....
    By Spirosyiros12 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2015, 03:04 PM
  3. Review Rules.
    By squadx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:56 PM
  4. review rules
    By tussmann in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:32 PM
  5. Review rules
    By Griz15 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:27 AM
Log in
Log in