White Flood Reborn Sponsored Log FINAL REVIEW

alexalltheway

alexalltheway

Awards
FINAL REVIEW FOR WHITE FLOOD REBORN

I really like this PWO, it gives good energy and pumps like a lot of products, however the one thing different I notice is that it gets me in the mindset to go lift weights in a way that I haven't seen before. There were days where I was feeling pretty meh, took a scoop of WFR, and 20, minutes later I'm sitting in my office chair screaming LIGHT WEIGHT BABY itching to hit the weight. Unfortunately, by the time I got 2/3 way through this container all 3 of these effects were not nearly as strong as when I started. At about the same time I noticed me left eye would start twitching after consuming WFR or even coffee. I could tell I had some CNS stress, like you see in people who drink pots and pots of coffee or anything like that.

The fact that I felt anything at all off of this preworkout was surprising though, as I'm pretty stim tolerant and I have used a few other PWO's recently and not felt anything at all even with larger doses. With WFR I was getting good energy, pumps, and mental clarity off of 1 scoop -although as stated the effect did decline over time with use.

On off days I felt fine, no negative side effects beyond the eye twitch which wasn't much to deal with. For the most part the Beta-alanine tingles weren't too bad, sometimes none at all.

I'll break these 3 stated effects down into ratings at the beginning and end of use

Beginning of use
Energy: 8/10
Pump: 10/10
Mental Focus: 9/10
Was there a crash? Y/N?: No

End of use
Energy: 7/10
Pump: 7/10
Mental Focus: 7/10
Was there a crash? Y/N?: Yes, but only occasionally.

Ending statement

I like this PWO a lot, I was surprised how well it was working and was upset that the effects were declining with use, however even at the end I was getting better results than other PWO's give at higher doses. On off days I felt fine. The Pumps and mental clarity were the 2 most outstanding effects I noticed. Overall, I would recommend this to my gym buddies.

Thanks again to Controlled Labs for allowing me to Log this product!

If anyone has questions about my experience With WFR post below and I'll answer!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the feedback and the detailed log. Much appreciated and good work

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great review :)I'm impressed to hear you don't normally respond to PWO's, but this one worked so well for you