FREE Controlled Labs Samples (PROnom 23, White Flood, Purple Wraa

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Filled it out. Only read good things about CL products!

2. did u want us to just review under product reviews or do we have to make our own thread
    •   

3. i reviewed all three of the products i tried out in the reviews section for each product...let me know if you guys need it elsewhere

4. i loved them comparing one more preworkout to this and seeing what is better...if all goes as planned ill deff be picking up some purple wraath green mag and white flood for sure..felt awesome on tuesday!

5. I love sample, you guy are great!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I love sample, you guy are great!!
    Thanks brother. Much appreciated

7. alright!!

8. Thank You so much for samples. I loved the reborn WF, the old version was not great- due to it made my heart go fast. But the reborn was great- amazing energy and focus. Green mag also amazing

But I got the purple lemonade of Purple wraath.. Let me say it worked great.. But its taste is very hard to get down. Taste need to be better- maybe you guys should reborn this too-much needed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Thank You so much for samples. I loved the reborn WF, the old version was not great- due to it made my heart go fast. But the reborn was great- amazing energy and focus. Green mag also amazing

But I got the purple lemonade of Purple wraath.. Let me say it worked great.. But its taste is very hard to get down. Taste need to be better- maybe you guys should reborn this too-much needed.
    Always appreciate the feedback. Thank you

10. I've always wanted to try some GM pretty cool

11. Bought a couple triple lifting stacks from supplemental warehouse . com and 5 packets of white flood to use at work till I get paid.. in love with this stack pre workout! Purple wraath green mag and white flood is where its at..also like to switch up white flood with power max so I dont grt use to it..crazzzy vascularity going on..thick hard very visual veins

12. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Bought a couple triple lifting stacks from supplemental warehouse . com and 5 packets of white flood to use at work till I get paid.. in love with this stack pre workout! Purple wraath green mag and white flood is where its at..also like to switch up white flood with power max so I dont grt use to it..crazzzy vascularity going on..thick hard very visual veins
    Tear it up !!!! Those packs are so clutch, 3 in 1... great to hear you like it man

13. I can haz samples?

14. Got a 404 with the link in the main page - changed it to ...pack2.php and it worked fine. Submitted my request there - hopefully that works! Always loved your products - huge promoter, excited to try some more, keep up the great work!

15. I can't wait to try these samples! Controlled Labs makes great supplements at affordable prices!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsbeeker77
    I can't wait to try these samples! Controlled Labs makes great supplements at affordable prices!!
    Thanks man. Much appreciated

17. Totally stoked to check out this sample. It has been so long since the last time I used Controlled Labs...it must be atleast 2-3 years since I have ran your products. Cant wait to see what the new Flood and Pronom is like. Cheers guys for offering this deal.

18. Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    Totally stoked to check out this sample. It has been so long since the last time I used Controlled Labs...it must be atleast 2-3 years since I have ran your products. Cant wait to see what the new Flood and Pronom is like. Cheers guys for offering this deal.
    Thanks man. Let us know how you like them.

19. You got it AE. Ill be sure to post a review on the forum

20. Just put in my sample request. I am currently using Orange Triad, and used to use the old school White Flood when it very first came out! I'm interested to sample the current portfolio

21. Quote Originally Posted by hypo View Post
    Just put in my sample request. I am currently using Orange Triad, and used to use the old school White Flood when it very first came out! I'm interested to sample the current portfolio
    Let us know what you think, dude. White Flood Reborn is 100x better than the original. There's a lot of positive reviews on it. Enjoy the samples bud.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Let us know what you think, dude. White Flood Reborn is 100x better than the original. There's a lot of positive reviews on it. Enjoy the samples bud.
    Wait till folks get a taste of the new pineapple. Amazing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Wait till folks get a taste of the new pineapple. Amazing.
    What flavors are there now? Hope a form of lemonade is not coming my way, lol, I hate that flavor with a passion! Pineapple sounds amazing though

24. Quote Originally Posted by hypo View Post
    What flavors are there now? Hope a form of lemonade is not coming my way, lol, I hate that flavor with a passion! Pineapple sounds amazing though
    Furious Fruit Punch, Electric Watermelon, and Electric Lemonade. White Pineapple isn't available at the moment.

If you do recieve the Lemonade, I hope it surprises you!
    [email protected]

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    Furious Fruit Punch, Electric Watermelon, and Electric Lemonade. White Pineapple isn't available at the moment.

If you do recieve the Lemonade, I hope it surprises you!
    Thanks! Didn't mean to sound unappreciative, I'm willing to give anything a shot

26. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Love some free samples! Liked/followed to get em here extra fast for sure.
    Posted this almost a year ago ha... Never did get any samples though. I figured the thread was dead or something but you guys seem to have brought it back to life here recently... Should I fill out the form again?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

27. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Posted this almost a year ago ha... Never did get any samples though. I figured the thread was dead or something but you guys seem to have brought it back to life here recently... Should I fill out the form again?
    I'm double checking for you, man. I'll get back to ya.
    [email protected]

28. @booneman77 and anyone else that's interested,

Follow the instructions in the original post but use this updated link instead:
    http://www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
    I believe that was mentioned by a member in a previous post.

Let me know if there are any issues.
    [email protected]

29. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    @booneman77 and anyone else that's interested, Follow the instructions in the original post but use this updated link instead: http://www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php I believe that was mentioned by a member in a previous post. Let me know if there are any issues.
    Thanks guys
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    PHWSupplements Store Rep
    Use code "BOONE10" for 10% off at phwsupplements.com/

30. Got my samples in the mail today, thanks, that was fast! Only tried the Green MAGnitude today, in Juicy Watermelon. It tastes just like a green apple jolly rancher; the resemblance is pretty remarkable, so kudos on your flavor design! I hope the White Flood (also JW) tastes the same.

Also, big props for listing the caffeine content in your products. Caffeine is something that can really add up throughout the day to more than one may realize, so I appreciate not hiding the amount in a totally prop blend.

Question on the White Flood: I see it has 225mg caffeine. May I sub one serving for 200mg C in an EC stack preworkout? This is assuming of course I am tolerant and already established on an EC stack. Mainly what I'm asking is if there are other stimulants besides the C that may have undesirable additional synergistic stimulant effects with EC. Also how accurate do you think the C dose is in a serving? I have no idea how these products are made, I assume tens or hundreds of kilos at a time, at which point they dump in all the caffeine raw powder. Is it "mixed well" tub for tub? Might be a dumb question but just trying to keep an accurate handle on C dosing with E. Thanks!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FREE controlled labs samples @ Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 02:48 AM
  2. Who wants a FREE CONTROLLED LABS SAMPLE?!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. FREE controlled labs samples coming to NutraPlanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM
  4. Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 11:23 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 07:29 AM