PROnom 23 now in the store

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought couple tubs through Nutraplanet New Years sale. Liked Dewey's review of this product and also liked review from the solution. I will give it a whirl. Since I tend to do a lot of mixing on the run in my car, I am intrigued by the no clumps comment. Many say their protein dont clump, but in reality they do. Checked out the youtubes video reviews also. Worth a try definitely.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Bought couple tubs through Nutraplanet New Years sale. Liked Dewey's review of this product and also liked review from the solution. I will give it a whirl. Since I tend to do a lot of mixing on the run in my car, I am intrigued by the no clumps comment. Many say their protein dont clump, but in reality they do. Checked out the youtubes video reviews also. Worth a try definitely.
Take it from me, who has used many tubs, it does not clump at all. I agree, alot of products say no clumping when in reality it does, even isolates. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Post a review if you get a chance, and perhaps win another bottle for free!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take it from me, who has used many tubs, it does not clump at all. I agree, alot of products say no clumping when in reality it does, even isolates. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Post a review if you get a chance, and perhaps win another bottle for free!
That's a deal !!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is at the very top of my list to try next as soon as I get through what I have on hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posted review on product review page. This is now my favorite source of protein powder.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Posted review on product review page. This is now my favorite source of protein powder.
This is awesome to hear :D Mine as well!

Thank you for the review! Enter in our review promo and maybe win a bottle!