Blue Gene + m-stak??

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
I recently ordered a can of animal m-stak for bulking purposes, and shortly after was able to get a bottle of blue gene. M-stak has worked quite well for me in the past, but I was wondering if it would be advantageous to run both of them at once or just cycle one after the other? I don't have any personal experience with BG, and only know what I've read from reviews and descriptions. Thanks in advance!

Info: 6'4", 220 lbs, hard gainer. Training/diet/supplement staples are in order, which is why I'd like to get as much as I can out of these two sups. Thanks again for any advice

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would bridge the two, run one first followed by the other. Reason is, the both do basically the same thing...create an anabolic environment. Run the Blue Gene first and finish with m-stack IMO.

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
Ahh shoot, I already started the cycle because I didn't think I would get a response here, and I had heard it may be beneficial. Thanks for answering. I did start the blue gene 9 days earlier so they would end on the same day. I realize they both essentially create an anabolic environment, but I was under the impression they did so differently bc BG is a hormone "optimizer". That being said, would you suggest slightly dosing down, or continuing like I had planned?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Continue like you planned. They are similar, but not the same, as you pointed out. please post your results in this thread, as I'm interested in how it works :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I enjoyed m-stak when I used it.

AxPoz

AxPoz

Awards
Continue like you planned. They are similar, but not the same, as you pointed out. please post your results in this thread, as I'm interested in how it works :)
Ok, will do, it'll be a couple weeks. I'm less than half the way through now and have definitely noticed some increased strength and recovery, although I don't have any beginning stats.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup that's Blue GENE will do :) decrease recovery, increase strength and stamina, increase libido and energy :)