Is white flood FIFA and uefa football/soccer legal?

Spi

Awards
Hi,

I was reading in this forum and in other forums about white flood that I kind of fell in love with this product without even trying it :) I just have a very important question that I can't find anywhere a really honest straight forward answer and thus I taught I ask you.

Is white flood legal for soccer or football as called in my country? I searched the ingredients on FIFA doping lists and seems all ok but sometimes supplements hide certain ingredients so I taught of asking you as they test me nearly after each match.

If its legal with what else is it best stacked for a soccer player?

Thanks in advance

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This product contains NO exogenous hormones or anything that goes against FIFA, or that would be illegial for sports. :)

You have nothing to worry about, enjoy the product and let us know how it goes for you!

Spi

Awards
This product contains NO exogenous hormones or anything that goes against FIFA, or that would be illegial for sports. :)

You have nothing to worry about, enjoy the product and let us know how it goes for you!
Hi, that's great going to order two bottles now, would you suggest stacking it with any other product?

Thanks again

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi, that's great going to order two bottles now, would you suggest stacking it with any other product?

Thanks again
What exactly are your goals? Looking to gain weight, energy/endurance for sport, cutting, etc?

Spi

Awards
Well I need muscle gains and strength as also energy and endurance. I train twice a day 6 days a week and then have games to. I need to strengthen my legs mostly due to a bad injury three years ago which am still trying to recover from.

Thanks for your help

Spi

Awards
Well I need muscle gains and strength as also energy and endurance. I train twice a day 6 days a week and then have games to. I need to strengthen my legs mostly due to a bad injury three years ago which am still trying to recover from.

Thanks for your help

Spi

Awards
://nutri-sups.com.au/white-flood-640-grams.html

Hi, I was searching and found this site at the bottom it says it's an illegal supplement for football ( WADA ) ????

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
://nutri-sups.com.au/white-flood-640-grams.html

Hi, I was searching and found this site at the bottom it says it's an illegal supplement for football ( WADA ) ????
I'm surprised at this and hesitant to say it's true. Do you have a list of compounds that are banned by YOUR sport guidlines, not the WADA?

Spi

Awards
I'm surprised at this and hesitant to say it's true. Do you have a list of compounds that are banned by YOUR sport guidlines, not the WADA?
Hi renegaderows thanks for the reply, even I was surprised. The thing is that we get tested by WADA regulations and I tried to contact WADA too but they didn't answer me. Am a bit scared to risk it now even though the product is amazing. So know am not sure what to do?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi renegaderows thanks for the reply, even I was surprised. The thing is that we get tested by WADA regulations and I tried to contact WADA too but they didn't answer me. Am a bit scared to risk it now even though the product is amazing. So know am not sure what to do?
I'm looking into this issue and contacted some other CL reps for assistance because honestly, I'm almost 100% sure that no ingredients in WF would even come up in a urine analysis but I want to be sure. Keep checking back on this thread for more info!

Spi

Awards
I'm looking into this issue and contacted some other CL reps for assistance because honestly, I'm almost 100% sure that no ingredients in WF would even come up in a urine analysis but I want to be sure. Keep checking back on this thread for more info!
That's great thanks a lot appreciate it

Spi

Awards
From my part no. I tried to email both controlled labs and also WADA but no answer yet still waiting

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

We don't guarantee our products for sports, as there's so many different sports associations with so many different regulations, we don't want to say "Yes you'll be fine" and then have that not be true.

That's why it's posted on that website that it's illegial for football.

I hope this clears up any question. Like I said, WF is all natural, but regulations change all the time, and we simply can't keep up with them to keep it soccer/football legal.

Spi

Awards
Hi guys,

We don't guarantee our products for sports, as there's so many different sports associations with so many different regulations, we don't want to say "Yes you'll be fine" and then have that not be true.

That's why it's posted on that website that it's illegial for football.

I hope this clears up any question. Like I said, WF is all natural, but regulations change all the time, and we simply can't keep up with them to keep it soccer/football legal.
I understand so it is not worth the risk I guess. Thanks for the info