$$$ CONTROLLED LABS Free Samples + Window Cling $$$

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

USA and CANADA ONLY

We now have a limited number of samples of 4 products (Green MAGnitude Apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, White Flood Fruit Punch, REDuction AM/PM SHOTS)

if you would like samples please follow these 2 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to post in it)
http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12168

2) Fill out this form

Once you receive your samples, please leave feedback here:
Supplement Reviews

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient
it should take 2 weeks or less to get your samples

these will start shipping today

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
yep got mine earlier this week, very nice sample pack. though i was hoping to try glycergrow...

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
almost bought some white flood yesterday but i went with something else, would love to try it tho and let you know what i think, could make a new customer.

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Can't wait to get my samples!! Will post review!

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
almost bought some white flood yesterday but i went with something else, would love to try it tho and let you know what i think, could make a new customer.
What did u get instead? Just curious

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
yeah give the samples a shot and let us know what you think :)

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
I love the white flood. I've tried many preworkouts before and for me this one definitely has given me what I need.

It is fast acting. I usually only need one scoop. I not only have more energy but focus as well. I do get a little bit of a tingling/flush feeling like you would with supplements that have higher dosages of niacin. Like jack3d, but not as extreme of a feeling. I found that feeling I got with jack3d to be distracting and almost a sort of sick feeling.

I like that white flood has beta-alanine which definitely helps ur muscles reach their potential in ur workouts. I find in my weight lifting logs that I can on average crank out more reps. While as before usually I've had a slower weight increase in my lifting. Usually staying at the same weight/reps for a bit before being able to bump up to next weight without compromising form. Also I log how long my workouts were and there has been a significant increases of how long before I need to call it a day, especially with my cardio. I'm sure the increased circulation definitely helps. I find that I am not only able to run longer (or my muay thai days) but I have more power. Whether it is in sprints or my explosive routines with the heavy bag.

I do not have a crash after taking white flood. Also the taste isn't as bad as far as Pre-workouts go. Not something u need to "choke down"

As for purple wraath...
Taste... I needed to add some crystal light powder to it. Love the results but the flavor is something that until I added flavored water packets to it, it would actually upset my stomach.
U get a bunch of amino acids in it, as well as ur bcaas. It does not have l-glutamine which I was happy with because glutamine when mixed in water and left sitting in water will break down thru hydrolysis and become glutamate and Ammonium... Not something I really want to ingest...

You also get the beta alanine in purple wraath to continue to fuel ur muscles and increase ur endurance. Also has citruline malate thru biosynthesis releases nitric oxide. Also fueling ur muscles. Helping fight fatigue, and also decreasing the amount of lactic acid secreted during a workout. I found myself not as sore following days after a good workout, and also stronger. I love the sore feeling because I know I got a good workout, but I love that my recovery period is shortened and would not be restricted on next workout (for i.e. legs) and would able to get a good workout in. And not be limited due to intense soreness from either lactic acid build up or the repair of muscle fibers from a workout since As I said the amino acids along with many other ingredients that help protein synthesis are obvious following a workout. Def a big difference from NOT taking any intra/post workout supplements.

Haven't tried the creative or am/pm shots yet. Hope this was not just my nerdy side showing but I do recommend these supplements over ur more known n.o. Explode or superpump, or xtend. (yes I do kno those r not all Pre workouts) I use to work at a supplement store so we'd constantly get samples for things and yes this white flood and purple wraath were way better than other things I've tried in the past.

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Will b shorter entry with next supplement review promise :/

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Btw for once I like fruit punch. Usually I avoid all fruit punch supplements. But this is way better than the white raspberry white flood I had.

Wish I could try the other flavor of purple wrath cuz the lemonade is pretty gross :/ sry

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
never tried any of your stuff before been taking homemade pre post workout bcaa creatine beta alanine.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
not enough posts to pm you

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I love the white flood. I've tried many preworkouts before and for me this one definitely has given me what I need.

It is fast acting. I usually only need one scoop. I not only have more energy but focus as well. I do get a little bit of a tingling/flush feeling like you would with supplements that have higher dosages of niacin. Like jack3d, but not as extreme of a feeling. I found that feeling I got with jack3d to be distracting and almost a sort of sick feeling.

I like that white flood has beta-alanine which definitely helps ur muscles reach their potential in ur workouts. I find in my weight lifting logs that I can on average crank out more reps. While as before usually I've had a slower weight increase in my lifting. Usually staying at the same weight/reps for a bit before being able to bump up to next weight without compromising form. Also I log how long my workouts were and there has been a significant increases of how long before I need to call it a day, especially with my cardio. I'm sure the increased circulation definitely helps. I find that I am not only able to run longer (or my muay thai days) but I have more power. Whether it is in sprints or my explosive routines with the heavy bag.

I do not have a crash after taking white flood. Also the taste isn't as bad as far as Pre-workouts go. Not something u need to "choke down"

As for purple wraath...
Taste... I needed to add some crystal light powder to it. Love the results but the flavor is something that until I added flavored water packets to it, it would actually upset my stomach.
U get a bunch of amino acids in it, as well as ur bcaas. It does not have l-glutamine which I was happy with because glutamine when mixed in water and left sitting in water will break down thru hydrolysis and become glutamate and Ammonium... Not something I really want to ingest...

You also get the beta alanine in purple wraath to continue to fuel ur muscles and increase ur endurance. Also has citruline malate thru biosynthesis releases nitric oxide. Also fueling ur muscles. Helping fight fatigue, and also decreasing the amount of lactic acid secreted during a workout. I found myself not as sore following days after a good workout, and also stronger. I love the sore feeling because I know I got a good workout, but I love that my recovery period is shortened and would not be restricted on next workout (for i.e. legs) and would able to get a good workout in. And not be limited due to intense soreness from either lactic acid build up or the repair of muscle fibers from a workout since As I said the amino acids along with many other ingredients that help protein synthesis are obvious following a workout. Def a big difference from NOT taking any intra/post workout supplements.

Haven't tried the creative or am/pm shots yet. Hope this was not just my nerdy side showing but I do recommend these supplements over ur more known n.o. Explode or superpump, or xtend. (yes I do kno those r not all Pre workouts) I use to work at a supplement store so we'd constantly get samples for things and yes this white flood and purple wraath were way better than other things I've tried in the past.
Awesome detail and great reviews, thank you VERY much!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Btw for once I like fruit punch. Usually I avoid all fruit punch supplements. But this is way better than the white raspberry white flood I had.
Yup, well thats the newest version of WF, which we reflavored. It really does taste like a "non-supp"!
So if you were to try the newest Rasberry flavor, you'd like it better than the previous :)

JesstheIbex

JesstheIbex

Awards
Yup, well thats the newest version of WF, which we reflavored. It really does taste like a "non-supp"!
So if you were to try the newest Rasberry flavor, you'd like it better than the previous :)
We're the newer purple wraath reflected too? I had the purple lemonade before. It was the only flavor my supplement store had carried... Then of I remember correctly there was a grape flavor too?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We're the newer purple wraath reflected too? I had the purple lemonade before. It was the only flavor my supplement store had carried... Then of I remember correctly there was a grape flavor too?
That is the newest Purple WRAATH as well. We have both grape and lemonade PW, yes. But only lemonade samples right now. Unfortunately aminos are harder to mask the flavor of :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Would like to try some samples if there are any left. I filled out the form and submitted it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone is enjoying their samples :)

mnowak1228

Awards
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my samples yday and tried them out today.

White Flood

Mixability 9/10 Mixed packet with 10oz of cold water. Even with less water it mixed very well and only had to reshake once after first shake to make sure all of it was dissolved. No settling of the product either after it sat for a couple minds.

Taste 8/10 Taste was pretty good. A bit strong but thats probably from mixing with only 10oz of water.

Energy 9/10 I had an awesome constant flood of energy. No jitters or twitching going on with this pre-workout. A nice little tingle from the beta-alanine and smooth energy with 0 crash afterwards.

Endurance 10/10 I went about twice as long today in the gym as I normally do and probably could have went longer but had to call it quits lol. Was an amazing session and alot longer then I normally go.

Pumps 9/10 Pumps were insane. I take some other pre-workout for pumps also but they seemed more prononuced today then normal.

Overall 9/10 Great product. I would def buy/use this again as it seemed to deliver on all the aspects that someone looks for in a pre-workout. Ive got a couple tubs of another pre-workout so itll be a while before I can try this one out....unless someone wants to throw me a free tub :)

Purple Wraath

Mixability 10/10 Mixed great. Totaly mixed on the first few shakes and thats it. No Sediment at all even after sipping on it during workout and letting it sit.

Taste 10/10 I had the Lemonade Grape flavor and it was the shiiiiiiz. Amazing flavor. Taste just like the name....grape lemonade lol.

Overall 10/10 Based on those two things this product is awesome. Would have to use it for a while to judge the other aspects that it promotes but these two aspects are awesome.

Will try the Green Mag and the AMShot tomorrow.

Awesome products CL, and thanks for the samples!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

White Flood

Mixability 9/10 Mixed packet with 10oz of cold water. Even with less water it mixed very well and only had to reshake once after first shake to make sure all of it was dissolved. No settling of the product either after it sat for a couple minds.

Taste 8/10 Taste was pretty good. A bit strong but thats probably from mixing with only 10oz of water.

Energy 9/10 I had an awesome constant flood of energy. No jitters or twitching going on with this pre-workout. A nice little tingle from the beta-alanine and smooth energy with 0 crash afterwards.

Endurance 10/10 I went about twice as long today in the gym as I normally do and probably could have went longer but had to call it quits lol. Was an amazing session and alot longer then I normally go.

Pumps 9/10 Pumps were insane. I take some other pre-workout for pumps also but they seemed more prononuced today then normal.

Overall 9/10 Great product. I would def buy/use this again as it seemed to deliver on all the aspects that someone looks for in a pre-workout. Ive got a couple tubs of another pre-workout so itll be a while before I can try this one out....unless someone wants to throw me a free tub :)

Purple Wraath

Mixability 10/10 Mixed great. Totaly mixed on the first few shakes and thats it. No Sediment at all even after sipping on it during workout and letting it sit.

Taste 10/10 I had the Lemonade Grape flavor and it was the shiiiiiiz. Amazing flavor. Taste just like the name....grape lemonade lol.

Overall 10/10 Based on those two things this product is awesome. Would have to use it for a while to judge the other aspects that it promotes but these two aspects are awesome.

Wow thank you so much for the review, it seems like they were a home run for you! I really enjoyed reading them and I'm very happy you liked them :D

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Form filled out. Message posted

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

USA and CANADA ONLY

We now have a limited number of samples of 4 products (Green MAGnitude Apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, White Flood Fruit Punch, REDuction AM/PM SHOTS)

if you would like samples please follow these 2 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to post in it)
http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12168

2) Fill out this form

Once you receive your samples, please leave feedback here:
Supplement Reviews

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient
it should take 2 weeks or less to get your samples

these will start shipping today

CL gives away samples like nobody!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

White Flood

Purple Wraath

you can def create your own pre/intra/post stack with these CL products. very versatile

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. Next time I go on a spree I'm gonna try some white flood/green mag pre and purple wrath/green mag post. Should rock.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. Next time I go on a spree I'm gonna try some white flood/green mag pre and purple wrath/green mag post. Should rock.

u dont even need samples for those. just get the tubs! they are solid products!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I too would like to try a few CL products if samples are still available

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Samples are and always will be available, just follow the instructions on the 1st page and tell em RR sent ya! :)

Kingjake

Kingjake

Awards
I tried the white flood today.. Great lift. Good energy great endurance n no crash. Felt good still had energy after I lift gym. May be my new go too.. No bull. Taste was so so I've def had worse but if u get a good lift who really care about the taste that much.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I tried the white flood today.. Great lift. Good energy great endurance n no crash. Felt good still had energy after I lift gym. May be my new go too.. No bull. Taste was so so I've def had worse but if u get a good lift who really care about the taste that much.
Which sample flavor did you try? the watermelon is absolutely amazing... compared to other preworkout products I've tried WF beats them all in taste (and other things...), you may say my opinion is biased, but I've been drinking preworkout powders for like 8 years now so unless my taste buds are wacky, your good to go :)

Thanks for the great feedback bro, I'm really happy that WF may be your go-to, I really hope it is. We aim to please :D