Mattrag's white FLOOD (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Hey mattrag when you do your bent over rows do you do each rep dead off the floor? I know some 5x5 programs want you to do that..or do the whole sets at once no dropping of the weight?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Hey mattrag when you do your bent over rows do you do each rep dead off the floor? I know some 5x5 programs want you to do that..or do the whole sets at once no dropping of the weight?
    Very good question. Mine when they are done are from off the floor. of course i am no he-man like he is. lol
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   
       


  3. Interesting. Ive never done them like that. Ill have to give it a try. I have short arms and long legs though. Lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Hey mattrag when you do your bent over rows do you do each rep dead off the floor? I know some 5x5 programs want you to do that..or do the whole sets at once no dropping of the weight?
    I do both, but the ones off the floor are pendalay rows done lifted to my chest. Those I max out at 205x3 or so? I'll be resting the max this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Very good question. Mine when they are done are from off the floor. of course i am no he-man like he is. lol
    You are He-man if you can pull 225x5 off the floor... !!

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Interesting. Ive never done them like that. Ill have to give it a try. I have short arms and long legs though. Lol
    Hehe, I have long legs and arms. But the bar only touches the ground if I am not keeping tension in my upper back to keep it straight.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I do both, but the ones off the floor are pendalay rows done lifted to my chest. Those I max out at 205x3 or so? I'll be resting the max this week.



    You are He-man if you can pull 225x5 off the floor... !!



    Hehe, I have long legs and arms. But the bar only touches the ground if I am not keeping tension in my upper back to keep it straight.
    I do mine with an underhand gripback at a 45 degree angle and no floortouch keep constant tension on the mid back
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition



    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I do mine with an underhand gripback at a 45 degree angle and no floortouch keep constant tension on the mid back
    ah, underhand grip is killer... haha definitely over hand grip those lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    ah, underhand grip is killer... haha definitely over hand grip those lol
    Whats up man, I was starting to think something had happened to you, Computer problems? Or just an outstanding weekend?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Whats up man, I was starting to think something had happened to you, Computer problems? Or just an outstanding weekend?
    ah, well was away from the comp for an extended period of time. Tomorrow as well. I will be at a business meeting all day. Lol.

    The workout vids will be posted soon
    RecoverBro ELITE

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    ah, well was away from the comp for an extended period of time. Tomorrow as well. I will be at a business meeting all day. Lol.

    The workout vids will be posted soon
    Cool, will be anxious to see those(no homo)
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  10. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Cool, will be anxious to see those(no homo)
    my wife didnt vid me. Here is the link of the vids i my friends log

    Ill post some pics of me deadlifting and benching as soon as I resize them.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Dude, your bent over rows are simply ridiculous. I can't even fathom doin that weight. I got excited when I got 185 for a few reps and didn't kill myself lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik
    Dude, your bent over rows are simply ridiculous. I can't even fathom doin that weight. I got excited when I got 185 for a few reps and didn't kill myself lol.
    Haha. My back is beast. I can do one armed pull ups too. My deads suck though. I can't get good hip movement and I have a hard time getting enough momentum off the floor
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Haha. My back is beast. I can do one armed pull ups too. My deads suck though. I can't get good hip movement and I have a hard time getting enough momentum off the floor
    Damn, one armed pull ups at your weight is crazy!!! I had a friend who could do them but he weighed about 150-155 and had 17in arms, haha! Deads are still a work in progress for me, I didn't realize the importance of them until earlier this year. The only reason my deads are strong is because my squats were strong before that. On a side note, I'm having Hawaii withdrawals reeeeally bad lately.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Damn, one armed pull ups at your weight is crazy!!! I had a friend who could do them but he weighed about 150-155 and had 17in arms, haha! Deads are still a work in progress for me, I didn't realize the importance of them until earlier this year. The only reason my deads are strong is because my squats were strong before that. On a side note, I'm having Hawaii withdrawals reeeeally bad lately.
    I used to do one armed chins then I tore my bicep of and now I'm a'skeered
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  15. I can do one armed curls lol does that count?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I can do one armed curls lol does that count?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can do one armed curls lol does that count?
    I can do push ups with no hands but that's another story altogether
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  18. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I can do push ups with no hands but that's another story altogether
    Reminds me of a viagra commercial I saw on youtube lol
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Now look what you started Matt!

  20. Lmao too funny.Matt you ever try dropping the weight on the deads to master your technique?One armed pullups are tough. I can do about 2 and im a smaller guy.Cant wait to see the vids!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Lmao too funny.Matt you ever try dropping the weight on the deads to master your technique?One armed pullups are tough. I can do about 2 and im a smaller guy.Cant wait to see the vids!
    Hehe these guys aren't me lol. I videoed my sumo deads. Up soon. Also the last workout was also completely CL fueled. White flood purple wraith and green buldge. Omg it was great.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  22. Name:  DSC01042.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  159.7 KBName:  DSC01040.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  178.1 KBName:  DSC01039.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  150.3 KBName:  DSC01030.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  184.3 KBName:  DSC01028.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  151.6 KB

    Controlled labs samples!!

    Green buldge good tasting good pumps.

    Purple wraith, best tasting BCAA+EAA combo drink I have had thus far! (Many of the +EAA ones taste like rotten whey protein to me... )
    RecoverBro ELITE



  23. heres the Vid. Repping my AI sports nutrition shirt up here in Japan! Pics of last week to follow. This week I was doing a more bodybuilding less rest between sets type deal.

    Here's the over all damage.

    Squats

    135x10
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10
    225x10
    245x8

    Sumo DL
    135x10
    135x10
    185x20 (vid)

    Bench Press

    135x10
    185x10
    225x3
    245x3
    265x3 (wow coming back lol)

    In between each set of sumo DLs and Bench presses I did 10 reps of BW pull ups

    Bent over DB rows.

    Weight is in Kgs

    38x10
    44x10
    50x10
    50x10
    50x10

    Finished off with some abs.

    Yes... this workout is very odd.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. Damn bro, reppin em out! Sweet video, good numbers man.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fightclub's White Flood v2 *sponsored* log
    By fightclub2012 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:44 PM
  2. ccnAbolic's White Flood V2 Log (Sponsored)
    By ccnAbolic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 04:04 PM
  3. Watermelon White Flood with 5/3/1, Sponsored
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:08 AM
  4. 0verc0m3's White Raspberry White Flood (sponsored) LOG!
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:22 PM
  5. KJ's White Flood Tablets Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in