185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Bent over row

185x5
    225x5
    245x5
    275x5
    295x2 (should have been 285! but I forgot... )
    DS 245x8
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Fashionably late
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

3. Nice numbers on the Deads

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Fashionably late
    Heheh, you have your preworkout log as well eh?

lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Nice numbers on the Deads
    Thanks man!

Still gaining strength. I am going to attempt 1.5 scoops for tonight's workout. I think its going to be EPIC.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

6. I'm feeling pretty sore from my workout on Sunday. Today it gonna be the test with WF and Blue Gene.
    RecoverBro ELITE

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Thanks man!

Still gaining strength. I am going to attempt 1.5 scoops for tonight's workout. I think its going to be EPIC.
    I always go for two, I get like major shortness of breath for like 30 seconds and its a little scary(its the GABA, I've taken it as a standalone and it gives me instant anxiety attack, not everybody gets that my brother feels nothing at all) But after that its smooth non jittery energy and good pumps
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition

8. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I always go for two, I get like major shortness of breath for like 30 seconds and its a little scary(its the GABA, I've taken it as a standalone and it gives me instant anxiety attack, not everybody gets that my brother feels nothing at all) But after that its smooth non jittery energy and good pumps
    Hmmm.... I might have to take you up on that. The GABA release is actually something I would LOVE to experience lol. MORE GH!!!

I'll be posting later tonight after my workout. Oh and I'm starting to work on my desktop again, so hopefully I will be able to post some vids sometime in the future.
    RecoverBro ELITE

9. work out
    1.5 scoops today

I gota remember to let it kick in I think. I didnt feel it till about 1hr after I took it. Perhaps it was too close to my last meal?

Today was supposed to be cleans....But I almost dropped the first working set... So I decided to switch to some Sumo Deads

Sumo dead DE

135x5
    135x5
    155x5
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3
    185x3

About 25-40s rest between sets. Speed focus Pretty good I thought.

Then popped it up for some rack pulls

275X3
    345x3 (held last 2 for 15s)
    375x2 (static hold for 15s)
    395x2 (static hold for 15s)

Good I thought

Shrugs

275x12
    275x12
    275x12
    275x12
    275x12
    275x12
    275x12

7 setter not bad

Here is where it went down hit AGAIN

Military

45x8
    95x8 (I couldnt do anymore...)
    95x6
    95x8

Then decided its time to do some supersets and just bang out stuff

1Arm Row (3pt)/upright row
    40kgsx6/95lbs x6
    40kgsx6/95lbs x6
    40kgsx6/95lbs x6
    40kgsx6/95lbs x6

Bicep Curl/Tricep ext
    95lbsx5/bandx12
    95lbsx5/bandx20
    95lbsx5/bandx20

man... I feel pretty good...felt really crappy going into the workout.. the motivation is low today (recently). Gotta get my game back!
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. Stay with it bro everyone feels crappy sometimes. Looks like you kept it pretty high volume though.

11. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Stay with it bro everyone feels crappy sometimes. Looks like you kept it pretty high volume though.
    THe wonderful feeling of pushing the body to the limit... I LOVE. Im probably way over trained and have pregnelone steal into cortisol cascade problems... thats why transaderm was SO good to me. lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Stay with it bro everyone feels crappy sometimes. Looks like you kept it pretty high volume though.
    Flex~ on cycle/bulk what do you tend to do with workouts? Make them higher volume? More frequent? etc?

And thanks for the encouragement... god knows i need it now...
    RecoverBro ELITE

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Flex~ on cycle/bulk what do you tend to do with workouts? Make them higher volume? More frequent? etc?

And thanks for the encouragement... god knows i need it now...
    I do both of those things lol. Higher volume and try to get as many workouts in during a week as I can. Usually end up in the gym 1.5 hours a day 5 days a week. 10-12 rep sets with 20 rep pump sets. Something like this:

Day 1: Chest/Back & Shoulders
    Three workouts, 4 sets of 10-12 reps (using rest/pause on last workout), fourth workout, 2 sets of 20 reps. After a chest lift go immediately to back, rest 60 seconds, repeat.

Shoulders 2 workouts, first is 4 sets of 10 reps, second is 3 sets of 12-15 reps

Day 2: Bi's/Tri's
    Same as a chest/back superset day but all 4 workouts fall into 10-12 rep range, and then run the rack with DB hammers and overhead extensions as a 5th workout. I realllllly focus on my pec movement on chest days and I feel that doing that plus being on cycle helps keep my tri's fresh for the next day

Day 3: Legs/Deads & Shoulders & Abs
    I rarely go heavy with legs because my knees are so bad, and when I throw the on-cycle aggression into the mix with trying to use my knee wraps it ends with me throwing a fit and tossing my knee wraps across the gym because they never stay the way I want lol.
    But I usually do 5 sets of squats 10-12 reps, leg press same but 3 sets, leg extensions, leg curls, all supersetted with a shoulder workout, only bringing the first shoulder workout (usually military press) to failure, in order to enhance recovery into my next shoulder day. Then do 3 sets of 12-15 rep deads. Then if I haven't thrown up yet I get some hanging leg raises in lol.

It's essentially a 4 day split, but I listen to my body and I guess you could officially call it an 8 day split because if I'm not feeling fully recovered in a muscle group I might take it easy on that part, or change some lifts here and there.

My next cycle though I'm going to prime myself for 5 weeks with a 3,2,1 style workout program, and then go back to the 5x5's. Hopefully by that time I will be accustomed to this style of training and will be able to lift 4 days a week instead of 3.

14. A 3,2,1 style?
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. What's the 3,2,1 style?
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    A 3,2,1 style?
    Strength training of sorts. I'm not exactly sure where I learned this but I used to do it all the time in highschool.
    Full body work 3x a week, similar to 5x5, but I do 3 reps, 2 reps, and 1 rep per lift at 80-85% of my 1RM, only allowing 20 seconds between each set, and do two sets of that. So I guess we could say 2x3,2,1 technically? Kind of like a rest/pause for 2 heavy sets I guess.
    Yeah my label for it is off, and I'm sure there's a book that talks about it somewhere but that's what I call it lol.
    I did some minor isolation work after the heavy sets were all complete too.

17. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Strength training of sorts. I'm not exactly sure where I learned this but I used to do it all the time in highschool.
    Full body work 3x a week, similar to 5x5, but I do 3 reps, 2 reps, and 1 rep per lift at 80-85% of my 1RM, only allowing 20 seconds between each set, and do two sets of that. So I guess we could say 2x3,2,1 technically? Kind of like a rest/pause for 2 heavy sets I guess.
    Yeah my label for it is off, and I'm sure there's a book that talks about it somewhere but that's what I call it lol.
    Sounds like how I do my cleans day.

Basically hit warm ups of 3 reps then when I hit the 85-95% I drop to doubles. Rest is pretty much just enough to get the breath back.
    RecoverBro ELITE

18. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Sounds like how I do my cleans day.

Basically hit warm ups of 3 reps then when I hit the 85-95% I drop to doubles. Rest is pretty much just enough to get the breath back.
    Nice so other people do this too, glad it's not something my friends and I just pulled out of my ass one day lol.
    Then again, pretty sure the Weider brothers pulled something out of their ass back in the day and it stuck around for a while...

19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I may have to try this. Thanks for posting it, I'm always looking for new and fun ways of training

20. workout
    2x scoops of White Flood

Shoulder press
    Front/behind the neck

65x10/10
    85x20/20
    105x12/12
    115x10/0

Donno why my endurance SHOT up today.... Could be the double scoop today

Squats

Front 95x10
    back

135x5
    185x5
    255x5
    275x5
    295x4
    305x2 Oh snaps boys and girls. we have broken into the 300s

Bent over rows

135x10
    185x10
    225x5
    245x5
    265x5
    295x5
    315x1 PR (lifted it then almost dropped it, so I drop setted lol) > 225x10 > 135x12

Front squat

135x8
    135x8

DONE

Nice workout. Didnt feel that good but I got some good numbers
    RecoverBro ELITE

21. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

I may have to try this. Thanks for posting it, I'm always looking for new and fun ways of training
    Sure thing, let me know if you like it!

22. You know I was thinking of trying some of the Green Magnitued. Have you tried it or know a good place to get some samples?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

23. Controlled Labs reps and nutraplanet

24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Controlled Labs reps and nutraplanet

Thank you sir
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

25. Gonna PM a rep now. I KNOW i saw something.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. RecoverBro ELITE

27. Thanks matt! I sent him the info on PM too! Green MAG tastes amazing and works incredible. Best of all its cheap

28. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Thanks matt! I sent him the info on PM too! Green MAG tastes amazing and works incredible. Best of all its cheap
    Which one taste better green apple or the other lemonade? Sorry forgot the flavor.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

29. And yes thanks again guys. All filled out and submitted. Hopefully they will deliver to a p.o. Box. Cause that is the mailing address I used.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

30. You can do 315 bent over rows? WTF thats a lot of weight! lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fightclub's White Flood v2 *sponsored* log
    By fightclub2012 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:44 PM
  2. ccnAbolic's White Flood V2 Log (Sponsored)
    By ccnAbolic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 04:04 PM
  3. Watermelon White Flood with 5/3/1, Sponsored
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:08 AM
  4. 0verc0m3's White Raspberry White Flood (sponsored) LOG!
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:22 PM
  5. KJ's White Flood Tablets Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:20 AM