Mattrag's white FLOOD (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    I may have to try this. Thanks for posting it, I'm always looking for new and fun ways of training
    Sure thing, let me know if you like it!


  2. You know I was thinking of trying some of the Green Magnitued. Have you tried it or know a good place to get some samples?

  3. Controlled Labs reps and nutraplanet
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Controlled Labs reps and nutraplanet

    Thank you sir

  5. Gonna PM a rep now. I KNOW i saw something.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. RecoverBro ELITE

  7. Thanks matt! I sent him the info on PM too! Green MAG tastes amazing and works incredible. Best of all its cheap

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows
    Thanks matt! I sent him the info on PM too! Green MAG tastes amazing and works incredible. Best of all its cheap
    Which one taste better green apple or the other lemonade? Sorry forgot the flavor.

  9. And yes thanks again guys. All filled out and submitted. Hopefully they will deliver to a p.o. Box. Cause that is the mailing address I used.

  10. You can do 315 bent over rows? WTF thats a lot of weight! lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Link opens but doesnt show anything for me to fill out

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    Link opens but doesnt show anything for me to fill out
    First you need to go to the forum register then go to the link fill out your info and hit submit.

  13. PUMP IT UP

  14. Hey Rag
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    PUMP IT UP
    Pump it up!!
    I need some hemavol fl3x
    RecoverBro ELITE

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Hey Rag
    Good morning kind sir.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. My CL tshirt keeps me pretty pumped.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    You know I was thinking of trying some of the Green Magnitued. Have you tried it or know a good place to get some samples?
    I've used it, and I recommend it
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    You can do 315 bent over rows? WTF thats a lot of weight! lol
    He's a strong mofo!
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  20. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Which one taste better green apple or the other lemonade? Sorry forgot the flavor.
    green apple
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  21. Hey mattrag when you do your bent over rows do you do each rep dead off the floor? I know some 5x5 programs want you to do that..or do the whole sets at once no dropping of the weight?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Hey mattrag when you do your bent over rows do you do each rep dead off the floor? I know some 5x5 programs want you to do that..or do the whole sets at once no dropping of the weight?
    Very good question. Mine when they are done are from off the floor. of course i am no he-man like he is. lol

  23. Interesting. Ive never done them like that. Ill have to give it a try. I have short arms and long legs though. Lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Hey mattrag when you do your bent over rows do you do each rep dead off the floor? I know some 5x5 programs want you to do that..or do the whole sets at once no dropping of the weight?
    I do both, but the ones off the floor are pendalay rows done lifted to my chest. Those I max out at 205x3 or so? I'll be resting the max this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Very good question. Mine when they are done are from off the floor. of course i am no he-man like he is. lol
    You are He-man if you can pull 225x5 off the floor... !!

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Interesting. Ive never done them like that. Ill have to give it a try. I have short arms and long legs though. Lol
    Hehe, I have long legs and arms. But the bar only touches the ground if I am not keeping tension in my upper back to keep it straight.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I do both, but the ones off the floor are pendalay rows done lifted to my chest. Those I max out at 205x3 or so? I'll be resting the max this week.



    You are He-man if you can pull 225x5 off the floor... !!



    Hehe, I have long legs and arms. But the bar only touches the ground if I am not keeping tension in my upper back to keep it straight.
    I do mine with an underhand gripback at a 45 degree angle and no floortouch keep constant tension on the mid back
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  26. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I do mine with an underhand gripback at a 45 degree angle and no floortouch keep constant tension on the mid back
    ah, underhand grip is killer... haha definitely over hand grip those lol
    RecoverBro ELITE

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    ah, underhand grip is killer... haha definitely over hand grip those lol
    Whats up man, I was starting to think something had happened to you, Computer problems? Or just an outstanding weekend?
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  28. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Whats up man, I was starting to think something had happened to you, Computer problems? Or just an outstanding weekend?
    ah, well was away from the comp for an extended period of time. Tomorrow as well. I will be at a business meeting all day. Lol.

    The workout vids will be posted soon
    RecoverBro ELITE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    ah, well was away from the comp for an extended period of time. Tomorrow as well. I will be at a business meeting all day. Lol.

    The workout vids will be posted soon
    Cool, will be anxious to see those(no homo)
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  30. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    Cool, will be anxious to see those(no homo)
    my wife didnt vid me. Here is the link of the vids i my friends log

    Ill post some pics of me deadlifting and benching as soon as I resize them.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  31. Dude, your bent over rows are simply ridiculous. I can't even fathom doin that weight. I got excited when I got 185 for a few reps and didn't kill myself lol.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik
    Dude, your bent over rows are simply ridiculous. I can't even fathom doin that weight. I got excited when I got 185 for a few reps and didn't kill myself lol.
    Haha. My back is beast. I can do one armed pull ups too. My deads suck though. I can't get good hip movement and I have a hard time getting enough momentum off the floor
    RecoverBro ELITE

  33. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Haha. My back is beast. I can do one armed pull ups too. My deads suck though. I can't get good hip movement and I have a hard time getting enough momentum off the floor
    Damn, one armed pull ups at your weight is crazy!!! I had a friend who could do them but he weighed about 150-155 and had 17in arms, haha! Deads are still a work in progress for me, I didn't realize the importance of them until earlier this year. The only reason my deads are strong is because my squats were strong before that. On a side note, I'm having Hawaii withdrawals reeeeally bad lately.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Diabolik View Post
    Damn, one armed pull ups at your weight is crazy!!! I had a friend who could do them but he weighed about 150-155 and had 17in arms, haha! Deads are still a work in progress for me, I didn't realize the importance of them until earlier this year. The only reason my deads are strong is because my squats were strong before that. On a side note, I'm having Hawaii withdrawals reeeeally bad lately.
    I used to do one armed chins then I tore my bicep of and now I'm a'skeered
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  35. I can do one armed curls lol does that count?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    I can do one armed curls lol does that count?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I can do one armed curls lol does that count?
    I can do push ups with no hands but that's another story altogether
    E-PHARM Nutrition Representative
    Better one ugly truth than a million pretty lies
    Check Out Ur-Spray and D-Serine at Prototype Nutrition




  38. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    I can do push ups with no hands but that's another story altogether
    Reminds me of a viagra commercial I saw on youtube lol

  39. Now look what you started Matt!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fightclub's White Flood v2 *sponsored* log
    By fightclub2012 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 03:44 PM
  2. ccnAbolic's White Flood V2 Log (Sponsored)
    By ccnAbolic in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 04:04 PM
  3. Watermelon White Flood with 5/3/1, Sponsored
    By SweetLou321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:08 AM
  4. 0verc0m3's White Raspberry White Flood (sponsored) LOG!
    By 0verc0m3 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 10:22 PM
  5. KJ's White Flood Tablets Log (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in