GlycerGrow

Mik3

Mik3

Awards
I was thinking about getting GlycerGrow when I start bulking again in like 4-5 weeks. I've read great reviews, lasts a long time, everything sounds great, but is the only thing it does is provide good pumps? Does it help strength and mass gains at all? Any other benefits other than pumps?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup you will notice increased mass gains! You will also notice your DOMs increase, kind of like on X-Factor. Just make sure to drink lots of water :)

Great looking avatar bro, you got that V-Taper down alright!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
^ ^ thanks and bump for more answers
Pumps are great with it. If you combine with creatine and lots of water - pre, intra, and post, them pumps are epic...takes some gauging. One time I did all that and my biceps felt like they were falling off my arms...like flubber, so i just stick with the rec dosage. If you use it in a fasted state, I would suggest a post meal rather than shake. Otherwise, you might get an epic pump out of your butt... ;) .

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Pumps are great with it. If you combine with creatine and lots of water - pre, intra, and post, them pumps are epic...takes some gauging. One time I did all that and my biceps felt like they were falling off my arms...like flubber, so i just stick with the rec dosage. If you use it in a fasted state, I would suggest a post meal rather than shake. Otherwise, you might get an epic pump out if your butt... ;) .
Good info! I agree, everyones different and it definitely takes some testing to see where your optimal dosage is.

LionMuscle

Awards
I think its more of a cosmetic more than anything else. It gives you a give psychological advantage. The pumps are insane. It gets so bad (actually good) that it disrupts a complete range of motion.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The pumps are insane. It gets so bad (actually good) that it disrupts a complete range of motion.
The pumps are crazy!!! I've never really felt it affected ROM, except for maybe the end of a bicep workout :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im using it on cycle right now. Take 3 scoops preworkout added pumps. Plus I like the fact it has taurine in it.